Confirmed Government employing Internet Trolls

There is ALSO a difference between positing a conspiracy theory based on REAL facts and basing one on DENIAL of real facts.

I sort of LIKE conspiracy theories although I tend not to sign onto most of them.

AFter all what are most conspiracy theories?

They are an attempt to make sense of the narrative when we KNOW we have incomplete data.

Lots of people, myself included, enjoy playing "what if" scenarios. It is part of human nature in my opinion.

Truthers do not, however, try to make sense of the narrative. They throw away anything and everything that disagrees with their theory du jour. That isn't making sense of the narrative, but rather completely rewriting the narrative.

Here is a good example:

Many truthers recently (Jones, Tinmore and CD for example) are claiming the planes were flown into the buildings via remote control. In order to believe this theory, they have to ignore tons of known, irrefutable facts such as the flight attendants that were talking with co-workers on the ground throughout almost the entire hijacking, the flight data recorders, the voice recorders, the interaction between the planes and ATC, the calls to loved ones from the planes, and the complete lack of physical evidence of remote control hardware.

Now, if they were playing "what if", that would be one thing, but they are not. They are claiming their theories are fact and that people should ACT upon their claims. This is the danger of not standing up for the truth; the fact someone is going to act upon the paranoid delusions of the conspiracy theorists. An example would be Timothy McVeigh who blew up the Murrah building in OKC because of the conspiracies surrounding Waco. Do we know everything that happened at Waco? No. There are holes in the "official story" and some of those holes don't make sense. Conspiracy theorists fill in those holes with outlandish theories that don't fit the known facts and pretend it is truth. Some actually believe the bullshit.

Many truthers recently (Jones, Tinmore and CD for example) are claiming the planes were flown into the buildings via remote control.

I have never said that.

You said you believed what Ruppert claimed about Cheney and posted the video. Ruppert's main claim is that the planes were flown in by remote control. Did you even WATCH the video you claimed stated what you believe? How ironic!

Lots of people, myself included, enjoy playing "what if" scenarios. It is part of human nature in my opinion.

Truthers do not, however, try to make sense of the narrative. They throw away anything and everything that disagrees with their theory du jour. That isn't making sense of the narrative, but rather completely rewriting the narrative.

Here is a good example:

Many truthers recently (Jones, Tinmore and CD for example) are claiming the planes were flown into the buildings via remote control. In order to believe this theory, they have to ignore tons of known, irrefutable facts such as the flight attendants that were talking with co-workers on the ground throughout almost the entire hijacking, the flight data recorders, the voice recorders, the interaction between the planes and ATC, the calls to loved ones from the planes, and the complete lack of physical evidence of remote control hardware.

Now, if they were playing "what if", that would be one thing, but they are not. They are claiming their theories are fact and that people should ACT upon their claims. This is the danger of not standing up for the truth; the fact someone is going to act upon the paranoid delusions of the conspiracy theorists. An example would be Timothy McVeigh who blew up the Murrah building in OKC because of the conspiracies surrounding Waco. Do we know everything that happened at Waco? No. There are holes in the "official story" and some of those holes don't make sense. Conspiracy theorists fill in those holes with outlandish theories that don't fit the known facts and pretend it is truth. Some actually believe the bullshit.

Many truthers recently (Jones, Tinmore and CD for example) are claiming the planes were flown into the buildings via remote control.

I have never said that.

You said you believed what Ruppert claimed about Cheney and posted the video. Ruppert's main claim is that the planes were flown in by remote control. Did you even WATCH the video you claimed stated what you believe? How ironic!

Rupert did not say that the planes were flown in by remote control.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voCxZSwzCM]YouTube - ‪9/11 Omission Hearings - Michael Ruppert On Dick Cheney - 9/9/2004‬‏[/ame]

You have your own version of the truth, Patriot911.

NIST-FOIA-WTC7-Vid-2-Minimal-Fire1.png

wtc-7-never-forget-no-plane-hit-ani.gif

The official explanation for the collapse of this building, World Trade Center 7, that happened 8 hours following the collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11, is complete and utter bullshit.

Beware of the Government/Corporate Industrial Complex. It is real. Some people will never learn from Wikileaks. They still can't accept that their Government lies to them 24/7. American Citizens get very little if any real truth from their Politicians & Media. In fact when they do get some truth,most Americans immediately start spewing the Government party-line. That's all they know unfortunately. American Media is owned and operated by the same Corporations who are in bed with Government. This is also true of the largest Internet Media sources. Facebook & Google are the biggest Government Internet Spy-Tools they have. So don't expect any truth from American Media. Most Conspiracy Theories are actually more truth than most can accept. I wouldn't dismiss them all so quickly.

Why is this on the Conspiracy Theories board?

Because the claim that everyone who argues against the 9/11 conspiracy theories is a paid internet troll is nothing but a conspiracy theory. I've been called an agent many, MANY times, yet I am not.

Don't worry, I won't call you an agent. That's too generous to call someone who is ignorant and complacent in their enslavement.

We have the truth on our side

Who's "we"? Are you part of some group? Oh I know. "We" refers to the ignorant masses. Sure, go ahead and keep believing you have the truth on your side. You don't have anything but what the government run media spoon feeds you.

and the truth will always expose the flaws in the lies.

That makes no logical sense. There aren't "flaws in the lies," a lie itself is a flaw. Is there a "flawless lie"? Sounds like a contradiction.

That can be very frustrating for those who try to lie to push an agenda.

What agenda could a conspiracy theorist possibly have? In what way do they benefit from pushing conspiracy theories? It is you who is unknowingly pushing the New World Order agenda.

Even the best of us, regardless of how diciplined our scholarship, are still slaves to the information we have available.

GIGO, folks.

Forum List

Back