Omar Bin Laden: "Obama is a Criminal For Killing My Father"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Omar Bin Laden, Osama Bin Laden Son: Sea Burial Demeaning, Killing 'Criminal': Report
r-OMAR-BIN-LADEN-large570.jpg

.....a son of Osama bin Laden denounced the al Qaeda leader's killing as "criminal" and said his burial at sea had humiliated the family, an online monitoring service said.

The statement, attributed to Omar bin Laden, bin Laden's fourth eldest son, said the al Qaeda chief's children reserved the right to take legal action in the United States and internationally to "determine the true fate of our vanished father," the SITE Intelligence Group said.

There was no independent confirmation of the authenticity of the letter,

PS

I believe that the letter is bullshit. A scam by the whitehouse in order to prove that they actulally killed OBL instead of some poor Pakistani retiree.

Omar Bin Laden, Osama Bin Laden Son: Sea Burial Demeaning, Killing 'Criminal': Report

.....a son of Osama bin Laden denounced the al Qaeda leader's killing as "criminal" and said his burial at sea had humiliated the family, an online monitoring service said.

The statement, attributed to Omar bin Laden, bin Laden's fourth eldest son, said the al Qaeda chief's children reserved the right to take legal action in the United States and internationally to "determine the true fate of our vanished father," the SITE Intelligence Group said.

PS

I believe that the letter is bullshit. A scam by the whitehouse in order to prove that they actulally killed OBL instead of some poor Pakistani retiree.

OBL's body is in a glass case at Langley....

I believe your post is bullshit because you cannot stand the thought that our President got Bin Laden. Because President Obama was 'concerned' about Bin Laden.

Of course, there is the little matter of GM having a good quarter, 3.2 billion dollars good. Looks like our government may make a pretty good profit on this bailout, as well as saving many thousands of American jobs.

And the matter of two major natural disasters, one sudden, the tornadoes, and one slow, the Mississippi Flood, that are being handled well at all levels of government. Now what does that contrast with. LOL

And then there is the matter of a birth certificate. Our resident 'birfer' teabaggers once again look the fools that they are.

My, my, this is the kind of thing that gets Presidents their second terms.

I believe your post is bullshit because you cannot stand the thought that our President got Bin Laden. Because President Obama was 'concerned' about Bin Laden.

The Osama Tale: Stranger and Stranger

Now, the US says it wants to interrogate bin Laden’s wives, who are in Pakistani custody. If information about bin Laden is wanted, why didn’t the US grab the unarmed bin Laden and whisk him away for thorough interrogation? After which, he should have been sent for trial at the UN International Criminal Court in the Hague, as was mass murderer, Slobodan Milosevic and his henchmen?

Now, the US says it wants to interrogate bin Laden’s wives, who are in Pakistani custody. If information about bin Laden is wanted, why didn’t the US grab the unarmed bin Laden and whisk him away for thorough interrogation? After which, he should have been sent for trial at the UN International Criminal Court in the Hague, as was mass murderer, Slobodan Milosevic and his henchmen?

Because he attacked them...with wives.

Well, you just go ahead and hold a pity party for Bin Laden. Good riddance to very bad garbage. Just 9 years later than it should have happened.

Sorry, but the International court would only give life in prison. Both our government and the vast majority of Americans wanted Obama dead. We did it that fast way without any fanfare. Now we can all move on.

As for OBL's sons, let them set foot on US soil. They will be tried also.

Sorry, but the International court would only give life in prison. Both our government and the vast majority of Americans wanted Obama dead. We did it that fast way without any fanfare. Now we can all move on.

I seriously hope you mean Osama...

Because he attacked them...with wives.

Yeah, right.

Of course, there is the little matter of GM having a good quarter, 3.2 billion dollars good. Looks like our government may make a pretty good profit on this bailout, as well as saving many thousands of American jobs.

And the matter of two major natural disasters, one sudden, the tornadoes, and one slow, the Mississippi Flood, that are being handled well at all levels of government. Now what does that contrast with. LOL

And then there is the matter of a birth certificate. Our resident 'birfer' teabaggers once again look the fools that they are.

All Obamush got was a useful tool. Bush got the mastermind of the attacks on the world trade center.:lol:

Two things why do you want obamush dead?
Why would we try Bin Ladens family? Is it now guilt by association? If thats the case Obamush has a lot of explaining to do Billy Ayres.

LOL! You CHUMP! Bin Laden died 10 years ago, dummy!! :lol: Obama will do just about anything for re-election just like the assholes before him have who are very grateful for all you CHUMPS!! :lol:

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

LOL! You CHUMP! Bin Laden died 10 years ago, dummy!! :lol: Obama will do just about anything for re-election just like the assholes before him have who are very grateful for all you CHUMPS!! :lol:

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

Wow! Who is the CHUMP?!? You're going to believe some unnamed Taliban official saying "No. Seriously. He's dead. No need to look for him. Saw him with my own eyes. Dead as a doornail. Now go away."? :lol: So you're going to ignore the numerous videos of Osama made after that video was released and pretend all kinds of people are in on a huge conspiracy including Al Qaeda, Osama's wives, the Pakistani government, and Seal Team 6 just to get Obama re-elected. Wow. That is ignorance on a whole different level. I don't like Obama due to his policies, but I'm not about to ascribe to him near godlike powers in organizing such a massive conspiracy and coverup.

All Obamush got was a useful tool. Bush got the mastermind of the attacks on the world trade center.:lol:

How do you know he's dead?

PS

Yeah duuuuude, probably the same guys who faked the birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers back when he was born in Kenya.

Forum List

Back