Confessions of a Masculist

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
We all know that a Feminist is someone who, one way or another, promotes the interests of women.

Fine. I'm a Masculist.

I believe that men are, for most purposes, the rightful leaders of the human race. I don't doubt the intrinsic and equal value of women, but their rightful place is generally supportive or subordinate.

In the sciences, arts, constructive and formative worlds, as well as medicine, the greatest accomplishments have always been by men. Leadership itself is largely a male trait. This is not to deny the extraordinary woman who breaks through for a wonderful accomplishment in the arts or sciences, but that woman finds herself, invariably, in a figurative mens' club.

Hillary Clinton is not now, nor was she ever, any sort of a Leader. If she had become President, she would have been, basically, the Head Administrator of the United States. Other than Judge Judy, how many female judges can actually cut the mustard? The women on the Supreme Court would be the butt of constant jokes if they were men. They are pathetic.

One can only hope that the current "diversity" campaign dies out before the hundreds of female chiefs of police, senior military officers, and corporate executives can Fuck things up beyond repair.

Forum List

Back