What Democrats Have Wrought

What happened to limited government and staying out of other peoples business that you conservatives used to promote? Why can't you stay out of these peoples lives? Stay out of the private sector that promotes it! Don't like it, well, don't do business with them.

Boys then -

Boys now -

Holy fuckin' Toledo ...

Excellent post. I might change Democrats to Liberals. Boys then, HAPPY, WELL ADJUSTED, EMOTIONALLY SECURE, EXTROVERTED, HEALTHY SELF-IDENTITY, SELF-ACTUALIZED, PREPARED FOR THE WORLD.

Boys now: I feel sorry for the kid. If he doesn't get the crap beaten out of him, it will only be because the school has draconian laws about fighting------ the other reason why kids today are screwed up, they are not allowed to act like kids, vent, resolve issues among themselves. I GAR-RAN-TEE you when that boy of today who likes to dress and act feminine and play with Barbie dolls grows up, he is in for one rude awakening out in the real world.

And if he's not, if he fits right in, then fuck the world and thank god I won't have to be around to see it.

Democrats believe in freedom. Some people are going to live their lives differently then you. deal with it, asshole.

Democrats believe in freedom, THEIR freedom. Some people are going to live their lives differently---- yes, THEM. But if you want your freedom, they, like the sciencerock here will be the first people to get in your face, yell, shout, hate and vandalize. If you want to come to their college to talk about you views, you will be lucky to get out alive. And if you want to live differently from them, you're screwed, they'll be sure to get a job working in government so they can regulate you, fine you and tax you if not outright make your way of thinking and living criminal.

That is the Democrat's idea of freedom.

Boys then -

Boys now -

Holy fuckin' Toledo ...

Boys then wanted to die on the battle field as pons for the rich
Boys today are freer and still can fight when needed.

WTF is a pon?

Maybe you should lay off the science and study some language arts!

pon has something to do with a brain stem.

I believe he was trying for pawn.

Pons? Yes. Pon? No. That may be the only part of his brain that is functioning.

Cool,

why is it so bad? Seriously...OUtside of your religious butthurt.
There is no religion involved moron. It is the pussinizing young boys. Well look who I am talking to...^^^^

So you want boys to be like men in the taliban? Being savages should be discouraged.
So you want boys to be like men in the taliban?
Who said anything along those lines?

Being savages should be discouraged.

I agree.

But, as the old saying goes, boys should be boys...

(not girls)

New Topics

Forum List

Back