Confederate treason - Confiscation Act of 1862

And all of them were black slaves. Got it. Owning black people is bad. Killing hundreds of thousands of American men, women, and children to fight for the right to own black people is really bad.

Why are you not telling me those "players" who weren't for slavery? Cat got your tongue kiddo?

Seems all you want to do when you see a fact, is change the subject.
Lol farmers that had no slaves lol hello mcfly

Which farmer are you saying was part of this pro secessionists movement, calling for secession, leading the legislative votes for secession and being a player in that movement?

Yes there were farmers without slaves. That's why renting slaves was such a big thing. Now if you want to look at a group of farmers that didn't own slaves, those in West Virginia would be a great place to look.

View attachment 264183

Can basically draw their border with that map of slave demographics... Oh wait those farmers rebelled against secession... Oops!
Do you have a list of all farmers and there views?? I didn’t think so lol

You are the one making that claim not me moron. So which leading secessionist farmer who was a "player" in the secession was anti-slavery.

Fuck you are dumb aren't ya
No it’s your clam that all southerners cared about slavery. Just wondering where your list is

At all. Just those that lead the secession. The "players" as you said.

So still not one???? Can't come up with a single name for your claim? Got it.

I Guess you'd tell Alma Gluck to shut up on all her Southern and Religious favorites, when immigrants keep getting turned to meat by New York and their Factories, and you just absolutely know the correct "way" of things at this time during the Southern States. If these legislators You like didn't call it Slavery there'd be another word that would be taboo today.
Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire - Wikipedia
Woodrow Wilson - Wikipedia

not sure where you're going there I'm talking about the Civil war and reasons for that. Not Woodrow wilson.

Just showing you in their own words why the founding Fathers of the Confederacy wanted secession.

Which farmer are you saying was part of this pro secessionists movement, calling for secession, leading the legislative votes for secession and being a player in that movement?

Yes there were farmers without slaves. That's why renting slaves was such a big thing. Now if you want to look at a group of farmers that didn't own slaves, those in West Virginia would be a great place to look.

View attachment 264183

Can basically draw their border with that map of slave demographics... Oh wait those farmers rebelled against secession... Oops!

You are the one making that claim not me moron. So which leading secessionist farmer who was a "player" in the secession was anti-slavery.

No it’s your clam that all southerners cared about slavery. Just wondering where your list is

Nope just the leading secessionists... Which AGAIN, what "player" of that group was anti-slavery. Your claim. Not mine
What democrat was?? Not sure.. but many southerners were against slavery

View attachment 264183

Don’t put words in my mouth..

Further I'm here to say, if a Faithless Abraham Lincoln of self-defined holiness, didn't come up with his own political advantage, then there wouldn't have been a war. No, the Presbyterian Religion established in the Confederacy returned America to the Puritan faith of our Father's God of those Native to this American land faithfully continued with Woodrow Wilson and the Confederate provisional Government period. That faith which was MORE OFTEN SPOKEN OF than Slavery you should see, as is evident, was the God of Europe and the God of Civilization, the God of Scotland. Today Presbyterians are forced by Government to be against Scotland! These are the Depths of the Nationalist Lying Fervor that, no one hides truth but the Union Man! Go Check Scotland the Brave!

I fully agree. Lincoln was running for the anti slavery party and the "Black Republicans". Had another party won, no war.

As for religion, great point there too. The split wasn't just political but religious. The southern Baptists split because of their support for slavery.

View attachment 264183

" Slavery was big for some of the players not for most"

That was your words. Now all I'm getting is your mealy mouthed crap when you can't name one player. Lol

are you having issues there? You seem to be saying things and then not remember you said them.

View attachment 264183

Nope just the leading secessionists... Which AGAIN, what "player" of that group was anti-slavery. Your claim. Not mine
What democrat was?? Not sure.. but many southerners were against slavery

Yup. Again you were specifically talking about the "players" in the secession movement.

Now all I get is turds coming out of your hole when I ask you for one.

Nope... Not true in the real world. According to the US Census, in 1860, Florida had 62,677 black people of which 91.49% were enslaved. 44% of the total population of Florida was black slaves.

But isn't made up history so much more fun?
All
Owned by democrats

Like Robert E Lee? :21::21::21::21:
The principal players of slavery We’re all democrats.. most southerners fought because people were in there land. Slavery was big for some of the players not for most.

Which "players" of the pro-secessionist movement was slavery not big for? Which leading secessionists and founders of the Confederacy was slavery not a big topic for?

Your claim. You haven't backed up a single thing yet, but here's your chance kiddo.
Less the 1.6% of Americans owned slaves.. many in the south didn’t have slaves.. it was the rich democrats like todays slave owners Obama, Pelosi, deblasio, al sharpton, Marty Walsh, who used blacks to attack at the free speech rally in Boston.
Department of education is full of them.. trump is trying to weed them out.
Oh yes... All the whites who were under chattel slavery. Lets look at the Confederate Constitution shall we.

"No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed."

Yup, nothing about race there.

What did their VP and first federally elected official say about the Confederacy?

"Its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man"

Hmmm, what about state articles of secession.

Texas is a fun one "they demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States."

Yeah, nothing racist there. Just power.

God you are dumb. You know that. Not just regular dumb where someone can't understand something, but you have the opportunity to make yourself smarter and say "you know what, I don't want to be intelligent, I will remain ignorant of my own volition and spout shit I know can't be true".
What’s your point? What’s that gotta do with what I said? Are you saying blacks didn’t own slaves??

What color were those slaves.

I think you'd find it interesting what many blacks did when states passed laws that slaves couldn't be emancipated. What free blacks did when a law made their children slaves for life. Sickening isn't it that laws would force a black man to have to buy his children as slaves in order to live with them. Why do you support those laws?

So... Have you found a secessionist "player" who wasn't for slavery? Or no, it all was about slavery.
Yes and some OWNED SLAVES LOL

And all of them were black slaves. Got it. Owning black people is bad. Killing hundreds of thousands of American men, women, and children to fight for the right to own black people is really bad.

Why are you not telling me those "players" who weren't for slavery? Cat got your tongue kiddo?

Seems all you want to do when you see a fact, is change the subject.

Yep there are some. Unfortunately you were talking about the players of the secession movement. and now can't come up with a single one so you're scrambling for other things unrelated to that.

it's like your little lie that was promoted by white supremacists that only 1.3% of Americans own slaves.. well yeah..

Nobody in the north did.
Most in northern middle states didn't.
Most in the west didn't.
Women and children didn't.
Slaves didn't.

So a household of 10 family members with 15 slaves, where the father owned all the slaves would only have 4% slave owners in that household, Even though it was instrumental to their lives.

In the Southern States which seceded slavery ownership was around 30% of households, 40% in the initial 7 states.

If you're curious that's about the same rate of household that own guns today. so if you're claim that taking away guns wouldn't result in any sort of negative stance in America, well that's your opinion.

So maybe next time you might want to look at actual relevant facts than white supremacist talking points.

The more you decide to give them a voice the more it makes you look like one.

Last edited:

That was your words. Now all I'm getting is your mealy mouthed crap when you can't name one player. Lol

are you having issues there? You seem to be saying things and then not remember you said them.

For my list. I've given you about 30 names directly including many of the southern senators, and the founding fathers of the Confederacy. Players in that secessionist movement. I've also given you resolutions mentioning slavery as the cause signed by hundreds of state legislators. Players in that movement.

You claim "most" didn't. Ok son. Your turn to buck up or get back on the kiddie ride. Where's your hundreds of "players" in the secessionist movement against slavery? People that led and spoke for secession but were anti slavery.

Or are you just lying out your ass and can't come up with them?

For my list. I've given you about 30 names directly including many of the southern senators, and the founding fathers of the Confederacy. Players in that secessionist movement. I've also given you resolutions mentioning slavery as the cause signed by hundreds of state legislators.

You claim "most" didn't. Ok. Your turn to buck up or get back on the kiddie ride. Where's your hundreds of players in the secessionist movement against slavery?

You are making up arguments I didn’t make.. why can’t you win on merit

For my list. I've given you about 30 names directly including many of the southern senators, and the founding fathers of the Confederacy. Players in that secessionist movement. I've also given you resolutions mentioning slavery as the cause signed by hundreds of state legislators.

You claim "most" didn't. Ok. Your turn to buck up or get back on the kiddie ride. Where's your hundreds of players in the secessionist movement against slavery?

I literally quoted your post.

Are you that lost you don't even know reality? So sad.

Well it's too bad I quoted your post. But if you're instead saying that all the major players fighting for secession were pro slavery... We have no issue.

"Slavery was big for some of the players not for most."

Sorry when you said that while I was discussing the topic of slavery being the major point of secession by listing the leaders of the secession movement and their beliefs, I assumed in that context when you said slavery was big for some of the players but not most, you had a grasp of the English language and we're responding to my discussion when responding to my discussion.

It appears what you meant to say was "slavery was big for all the players in that secession movement"

I agree with you if that was your meaning. If it was not, well thanks for proving that claim has no basis in fact.

Last edited:
Well I had a Point on this Very specific topic, related to Tennessee. Since I've been taught in class about a Third of Revenue in Alabama being from property taxes on Slaves and Slave Taxes. That makes Alabama have a Revenue interest directly in government toward Slavery and then, the ridiculous view by a Unionist today in the Lincoln administration, that the Actual States Legally seceded and led this rebellion? The very idea leads to the insanity that these States were given other valid representatives during the war. Tennessee chose between two existing political outlooks that already existed in America and looked toward a Confederate political leaning when the Union and Confederate Political position were "EQUALLY REPRESENTED" in the 1776 to 1861 period, when Every president would mention their outlook on the Confederacy as it stands. It Existed. The concept of Confederacy is from the United Provinces of the Netherlands for Instance said Van Buren.

I figure that in the form that we view a President Today, most States Would have been Seceded from That kind of idea, especially since if you take a good look at a map of State flags, these are Cleanly divided between Blue Union Flags and various Valid flags, making State voices largely historical today.
th

Mute the English Civil War Battle Music. Hey how does anyone deny the loss to The Presbyterian Church in the War, I wonder? How do people deny the Confederate Government Recognized Presbyterianism? How do people believe the Presbyterian Church moves on with the Loss of Confederate Government? How do people believe they can let denominations of European Religions drift into insignificance?

So obviously the Covenanters, who Are the Church of Scotland and the only Presbyterians on this planet for 300 years, of inalterable importance to its lore and importance, dissolved the Union of King Charles of his Kingdoms to aid England from Scotland Confederating between the States (a very common British Usage of Confederate today) while Bonnie is Scottish, the comedian will point without preaching at the Scottish Flag with this.

Forum List

Back