Confederate treason - Confiscation Act of 1862

Haha BullDog funny thing is, well first off, Let Marion Morrison be Morrison, when he's top contributor every month? But Ya I heard that's the Spanish Empire flag. Actually Truly unrelated? We bought a port there from Spain.
You probably think European Nations are there to stir up racial animosity. If so, and that's what Confederates said they were, then end of story. Who cares its the Scottish flag or not or what, like scotsmen hang Negros Specifically all day, and say Keep Alabama White.

Yep. Mary is a piece of work, isn't he? I'm not sure what a European flag might look like, but if it is close enough to the confederate battle flag to be confused for it, it probably shouldn't be flown in our current environment.

You anti-American motherfucker, fuck you! :fu:

Me and the black people here are American, bitch, unlike yoar Commie POS ass.

Calm down Mary. Just admit you had no idea that that racist flag in your sig line was a racist flag, Say you're sorry and take it down. No big deal.

Wow, I put that twat on ignore because his stupidity was astounding. He's still defending his fake rag?

Did I Never read those things you posted before?! 50% of them . How the Hell are you posting them so fast. Is this Elementary School, Too?! I'm not debating stuff I know already.

If The Governor of New York outlawed large sodas and you have a Totally Sovereign State in Character as is the Preamble of the Constitution of the Confederate States of America in it Legitimate prestige that should Rule this pathetic pretend nation, you call , Unionist United States of America, then, which has No reference to slaves in it, then to Our We The People Preamble COnstitution, somewhere in it, the secession reasons are large sodas.

Then you have a Meaningless point, because Jefferson Davis pointed out that The Declaration of Independence included maintaining slavery in which you Pretend to quote "All men Are Created Equal", and that means that the secession reasons from Great Britain is slavery then you'r Stupid fucking point hands us to Great Britain because the secession reasons are Slavery. Fact!

Haha BullDog funny thing is, well first off, Let Marion Morrison be Morrison, when he's top contributor every month? But Ya I heard that's the Spanish Empire flag. Actually Truly unrelated? We bought a port there from Spain.
You probably think European Nations are there to stir up racial animosity. If so, and that's what Confederates said they were, then end of story. Who cares its the Scottish flag or not or what, like scotsmen hang Negros Specifically all day, and say Keep Alabama White.

Yep. Mary is a piece of work, isn't he? I'm not sure what a European flag might look like, but if it is close enough to the confederate battle flag to be confused for it, it probably shouldn't be flown in our current environment.

Calm down Mary. Just admit you had no idea that that racist flag in your sig line was a racist flag, Say you're sorry and take it down. No big deal.

Lol, just saw his belief that those who renounced their citizenship of the US are the real Americans.

Does he know that that battle flag of Northern VA was created by a fire eater (a group of people who felt that owning blacks was a God Given right, and wanted to re-open the slave trade)?

Does he know the ONLY reason it was commissioned was a General had a difficult time killing Americans with a flag that looked similar to the stars and stripes on the battlefield?

Does he know that General called for one of the worst atrocities against US POW's saying if black POW's were caught to "Let the execution be made with the garrote.” in his requests that he be allowed to execute them all if they surrendered?

Does he know the ONLY men who carried that flag into battle had renounced their citizenship from the US to take up arms against the United States of America?

Does he know more American soldiers died from enemies on the side that carried that flag, than in all the other wars COMBINED?

Does he know that flag spent the ENTIRETY of it's official time as a flag of war opposing one enemy, the guys that carried the stars and stripes?

Does he know that flag was something General Lee after the war said southerners should put away (way to stomp on his grave Mary)?

Does he know that it was repopularized by the KKK and later the Dixiecrats in opposition to blacks and black rights?

Or is he still as dumb as a box of rocks?

What I Know is that what our people heard in mass, at Birth of a Nation as was the most popular movie , of the next generation, that Woodrow Wilson screened, said it was the Firey Cross of Scotland of an Unconquered Race of Men, Stainless, as it bore the sweetest blood of a southern woman throughout the Sands of Time. That is the Stainless Banner.

Then you have a Meaningless point, because Jefferson Davis pointed out that The Declaration of Independence included maintaining slavery in which you Pretend to quote "All men Are Created Equal", and that means that the secession reasons from Great Britain is slavery then you'r Stupid fucking point hands us to Great Britain because the secession reasons are Slavery. Fact!

That is my point. Jefferson Davis saw the writing on the wall. The western world was abolishing slavery. America seemed on that path and if they elected a Republican (at the time the anti-slavery party) he said Mississippi should start a revolution to oppose abolition.

That was the reason. This has NOTHING to do with GB. They were a different country. Had been for over 80 years. Would be like if the Phillippines made a new law with their own gov't this year. That doesn't have anything to do with the USA.

And again. no matter how many times you call it "my point", I am just giving you the points of the founding fathers of the Confederacy. If your belief is those secessionists were wrong on their reasons for secession and you know better than them, ummmmm ok bud.

What I Know is that what our people heard in mass, at Birth of a Nation as was the most popular movie , of the next generation, that Woodrow Wilson screened, said it was the Firey Cross of Scotland of an Unconquered Race of Men, Stainless, as it bore the sweetest blood of a southern woman throughout the Sands of Time. That is the Stainless Banner.

No. The "Stainless Banner" is the 2nd flag of the Confederacy, also called the "White Man's flag" by it's creator who said "As a people we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause."

Gross... don't try to revise history to erase that and hide the racist meanings behind it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For those who want to keep the memory of the confederacy alive, understand confederates were considered traitors by the U.S. government. Also some of us need to learn the complete truth of the civil war.

Confiscation Act of 1862

The Confiscation Act was passed on July 17, 1862.[3] The defining characteristic of the act was that it called for court proceedings for seizure of land and property from disloyal citizens (supporters of the Confederacy) in the South as well as the emancipation of their slaves that came under Union control.[2] Under this act, conviction of treason against the U.S. could be punishable by death or carry a minimum prison sentence of five years and a minimum fine of $10,000.[3] This law also stated that any citizen convicted of aiding and abetting any person known to have committed treason against the United States could be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face a maximum fine of $200,000, if convicted.[3] This law specifically targeted the seizure of property of any Confederate military officer, Confederate public office holder, persons who have taken an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy or any citizen of a loyal Union state who has given aid or support to any of the aforementioned traitors to the United States of America.[3] This act helped the Union military because freed slaves could supply the forces with information to gain a strategic advantage over the Confederates.[2]

One slave, March Haynes, began smuggling slaves to the freedom of the Union lines with the help of Union General Quincy Adams Gilmore. In return for his help, Haynes provided Gilmore with "exact and valuable information" on the location of Confederate defenses and the strength of their forces.[2]

Confiscation Act of 1862 - Wikipedia

Most of us already have learned our American History. Gee . . . you think that could be why historical revisionists are having such a tough time shoving revised history down our throats? Fuck Wikipedia, and every asshole who targets the highly malleable minds of our children with history "adjusted" to fit ideological narratives.

Apparently you have not learned history. You were taught a revised version of American history that left many things out to fit an ideological narrative. Our children deserve better than what we got.
You want revisionist history?
Well, there’s MSLSD, CNN and FauxNews.
Enjoy!

I know what revisionist history is. And it is what we got taught.

Bud I Never seen them concentrate That much on Slavery, in any war documents, you went slavery slavery slavery. It would haveb en Mistrust, John Brown, Unionists , God of Our Fathers, Confederacy, peculiar institution, you are trying to extend ALL RACISM TO SLAVERY! That's what you just did there! You are including ALL THESE QUOTES like some liberal douche though. See I remember Jeffeerson Davis expounding the difference between a prisoner and a slave as one time I heard him say slavery. You think the end of Slavery is the end of Racism like some low common American though. Slavery in the USA is not slavery that Brazil killed 8 million africans the 90% receiver of African trade. Slavery isn't the imperial brits who said white rule will be the only right guide for all the world, you're not Ending racism, didn't TODAY

SandSquid that's another Horrible post on the Stainless Banner. In these states of 50% whites and 50% blacks, if I get 51 of 100 state senators, that's white supremacy , nit wit. Look up terms. That's as racist as not being called Liberia. I don't think Anyone knows what some flag creator said privately or Whatever. Everybody has to publicly take the media the president Approved of in the whitehouse at the time on the definition of a public symbol, "our flag stands for" yadda yadda.

For those who want to keep the memory of the confederacy alive, understand confederates were considered traitors by the U.S. government. Also some of us need to learn the complete truth of the civil war.

Confiscation Act of 1862

The Confiscation Act was passed on July 17, 1862.[3] The defining characteristic of the act was that it called for court proceedings for seizure of land and property from disloyal citizens (supporters of the Confederacy) in the South as well as the emancipation of their slaves that came under Union control.[2] Under this act, conviction of treason against the U.S. could be punishable by death or carry a minimum prison sentence of five years and a minimum fine of $10,000.[3] This law also stated that any citizen convicted of aiding and abetting any person known to have committed treason against the United States could be imprisoned for up to 10 years and face a maximum fine of $200,000, if convicted.[3] This law specifically targeted the seizure of property of any Confederate military officer, Confederate public office holder, persons who have taken an oath of allegiance to the Confederacy or any citizen of a loyal Union state who has given aid or support to any of the aforementioned traitors to the United States of America.[3] This act helped the Union military because freed slaves could supply the forces with information to gain a strategic advantage over the Confederates.[2]

One slave, March Haynes, began smuggling slaves to the freedom of the Union lines with the help of Union General Quincy Adams Gilmore. In return for his help, Haynes provided Gilmore with "exact and valuable information" on the location of Confederate defenses and the strength of their forces.[2]

Confiscation Act of 1862 - Wikipedia

Most of us already have learned our American History. Gee . . . you think that could be why historical revisionists are having such a tough time shoving revised history down our throats? Fuck Wikipedia, and every asshole who targets the highly malleable minds of our children with history "adjusted" to fit ideological narratives.

Apparently you have not learned history. You were taught a revised version of American history that left many things out to fit an ideological narrative. Our children deserve better than what we got.
You want revisionist history?
Well, there’s MSLSD, CNN and FauxNews.
Enjoy!

I know what revisionist history is. And it is what we got taught.

It's what I did too. I was laughing to myself about Mary as I grew up in North Florida. Was 11 or so on a vacation North when I found out the "bad guys" in the Civil war weren't from another country. Decided I wasn't going to be played a fool and went back to source history straight from their mouths instead of the "lost cause" crap.

Wow, I put that twat on ignore because his stupidity was astounding. He's still defending his fake rag?

He's moved on to calling me a communist now. I'm sure he will be back on the flag soon though.

Maid Marion caught in another lie.

Submit Marion. Go on over to Stormfront with the rest of your type.

I'm a cracker, you stupid fuck. Crackers and blacks like me around this area never submit. Never have, and never will. Blacks came here to get away from slave owners and be free, and that's OK by everybody since the early 1700s.

My fam was just here, period. :dunno:

I lived w/o AC until I was around 12. In Florida, with 105 degree summers and Tropical storms and hurricanes all the time. Maybe you didn't know this, but if blacks made it south of St. John's or Mary's river, they were considered free agents, baby.

Yawn! You're a white racist piece of shit trying to argue in a disingenuous manner about history.

Rosewood was south of St. Johns son.

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/rosewood-massacre

Now stop making up history. We know more than you do.

No you don't. You're not from, and did not found Sumter County, FL, bitch.

My ancestors did.

No they didn't. NA's were already there. And Rosewood happened.

Oh yes they did, this is my territory, you retarded negroid.

Oh yeah, and Rosewood did happen. Some families mine helped escape.
Even after that, my grandma almost gutted some klan guys, because my great grandpa was French or Castillian. Either way, if they made another move, my grandma would have gutted them like fish. They were messing with her daddy, and she would gut them. IM2 will never realize the depth of my resolve, he's that fucktarded. IDGAF, he's a tard.

And here you are a blatant white racist posting a confederate flag in your sig line. I understand you, and I know your resolve is not greater than mine nor of 99 percent of the black people in this country who have to get out of bed every morning and survive in Americas racist system. You couldn't do it, because you cry about somebody's racism just for pointing out racism.

I Buy Plenty of Lost Cause "Crap" as its own Era of American History and all its fantastic statues and architecture, while it is distinct from the raw source history and materials, because it veteran's choice remembrance and its celebrating veterans, and never Meant to be Raw material. Its an era.

Eisenhower made a Federal plot that involved a few teenagers pushing and shoving in front of our TV cameras to make everyone think blacks need to be newly 'freed and rebellious' its a costume they have to put on, with the shiny new tv channels, for world political positioning, and nobody has a word of proof about anything, go find what is it you're saying ,it didn't exist in the 60's, the moon landing did though.

Well now what, somebody did 10 pages that an enemy of the Southern States would be ending slavery and that people repeat it when it happens. Oh I'll quote Andrew Jackson, the Indians need to resettle or develop an interesting , Civilized, Christian character, woohoooo. I see it Now.

Bud I Never seen them concentrate That much on Slavery, in any war documents, you went slavery slavery slavery. It would haveb en Mistrust, John Brown, Unionists , God of Our Fathers, Confederacy, peculiar institution, you are trying to extend ALL RACISM TO SLAVERY! That's what you just did there! You are including ALL THESE QUOTES like some liberal douche though. See I remember Jeffeerson Davis expounding the difference between a prisoner and a slave as one time I heard him say slavery. You think the end of Slavery is the end of Racism like some low common American though. Slavery in the USA is not slavery that Brazil killed 8 million africans the 90% receiver of African trade. Slavery isn't the imperial brits who said white rule will be the only right guide for all the world, you're not Ending racism, didn't TODAY

I'm not saying slavery slavery slavery. You mention tariffs. In Georgia's secession minutes, slavery comes up 214 times. 214!!! Tariffs come up once, about Georgia having ports so if they left the US they could charge tariffs on other states. Georgia wrote 9 amendments needed if they would form a new nation with the same Constitution. they were about slavery, slavery, slavery, slavery, slavery, slavery, slavery, slavery, and slavery.

Isham Harris wrote Lincoln with his outcome of the Tennessee secession convention. 23 complaints, 7 amendments they wanted passed to stay in the US. 21 were slavery related and all 7 amendments were slavery related.

Mississippi started their version for their Declaration of Independence from the US with "Our position is thoroughly identified with... SLAVERY"

Georgia's articles of secession literally couldn't go 3 sentences without mentioning slavery or an impact of it.

South Carolina's spent 10 paragraphs on why they felt secession was illegal, then 11 paragraphs on slavery being the cause.

Like Henry Benning said "the slavery question rides insolently over every other everywhere -- in fact that is the only question which in the least affects the results of the elections."

Sen Keitt leading the secession movement in South Carolina called slavery "the great central point from which we are now proceeding".

Lincoln called slavery the "only point of contention between us"

In the VA secession convention Sen Goode said "the great question which underlies all our deliberations here, is the question of African slavery.."

Sen Yelverton in the Alabama secession convention called it "The question of Slavery is the rock upon which the Old Government split: it is the cause of secession."

Alexander Stephens called it "The great truth, I repeat, upon which our system rests, is the inferiority of the African."

I include the quotes because every time you rant your OPINION about this or that person or group wasn't about slavery, I quote this person or that group SPECIFICALLY saying it was about slavery.

If bringing up source history straight from the mouths of the people who lived it and led it makes me a liberal, ok. I just like truth

Slavery wasn't some Side topic. it was THE question, THE central point. THE Cornerstone of their entire nation.

And no I am not saying the end of slavery ends racism. That is you LYING to put words in my mouth because you DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH.

I don't check your sources ,it might be more impactful. I don't know these. Dude I look these up , then I think, they're all just people commenting on a viewpoint? Did anyone there want to abuse people, did anyone not want better alternatives? Except Alex Stephens there.

Forum List

Back