Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

Never used that term. Another racist term you are familiar with. And I have never used a racist term on a black conservative. Unlike you, I judge people by their character; by what they say and do. Walter Williams writes nonsense. The quote you provided is a glaring example of it.
He's trying to ask questions but cant answer one. Amazing but predictable.

You two are cute. Do you exchange body fluids?
Would that make it easier for you to stop deflecting?

Lying leftist propaganda parrot.
Says the guy who posts comment from Walter Williams because he cannot think of anything remotely intelligent to post himself.

Black conservatives threaten you, huh. Oh, poor baby.

Looks like the two lying corrupt leftist propaganda parrots are done. Weak, soft, indoctrinated pawns. Gives them a reason to breathe.
Says the fat little momma's boy posting from his bedroom.
You're the problem. You're the leftist propaganda parrot that runs around lying about good decent people.
Good, decent people are not hateful, racist, homophobic pricks like you.

Christophobic hateful race hustling bigot. Are leftist propaganda slogans all you have? C'mon, give me an argument, you weak soft pawn. Give us a quote by Williams. Fraud.

Looks like the two lying corrupt leftist propaganda parrots are done. Weak, soft, indoctrinated pawns. Gives them a reason to breathe.
Says the fat little momma's boy posting from his bedroom.
You're the problem. You're the leftist propaganda parrot that runs around lying about good decent people.
Good, decent people are not hateful, racist, homophobic pricks like you.

Christophobic hateful race hustling bigot. Are leftist propaganda slogans all you have? C'mon, give me an argument, you weak soft pawn.
A slogan? Yeah, I see that on bumper stickers all of the time. Just an apt description of the child-minded fool I have wasted time with this afternoon.

Who said he was racist? He may be an Uncle Tom but I cant tell if he is racist.
No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Uncle Tom is a racist term.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.

Paddy Definition

Suck up to is the same as agreeing with
When you agree with solely to gain favor and acceptance, then, yes, that is sucking up.
And you have proof that that was his sole reason for his position other than your ridiculous opinion?

Who said he was racist? He may be an Uncle Tom but I cant tell if he is racist.
No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.

Paddy Definition

When you agree with solely to gain favor and acceptance, then, yes, that is sucking up.

I'm trying to follow, but the petty HS grade fighting is difficult.

So are we arguing that it's "uncle tom" for the democrats to "agree with" removing the confederate flag simply for "favor and acceptance," or are we arguing that it's "uncle tom" for the democrats to "agree with" leaving the confederate flag up simply for "favor and acceptance"? I can see both... I think my Libertarian might be showing.

He's trying to ask questions but cant answer one. Amazing but predictable.

Says the guy who posts comment from Walter Williams because he cannot think of anything remotely intelligent to post himself.

You really have a tough time understanding what you read, don't you?

^^^ Racist, pure and simply a racist
Apparently, knowing what an Uncle Tom is another area where you are a fucking moron, Lassie.

You see Paddy is a sheep pure and simple and anyone who disagrees with the flock is somehow always in the wrong as far as he/she is concerned
No, just the shrinking minority of ignorant, racist pricks like you. I agree with the majority of Americans who reject your racism.

Please provide proof that I am a racist.

IDGAF what color anyone is I judge people by their actions nothing else.
Maybe you are not; you just share the views of so many who are.

You have no ideas what my views are , Sheep.

I put no special meaning on any flag.

I don't get offended when people burn flags

I have moved beyond belief in meaningless symbols

Paddy Definition

So are we arguing that it's "uncle tom" for the democrats to "agree with" removing the confederate flag simply for "favor and acceptance," or are we arguing that it's "uncle tom" for the democrats to "agree with" leaving the confederate flag up simply for "favor and acceptance"? I can see both... I think my Libertarian might be showing.

Trolling. Give us a quote by Williams that proves he's an Uncle Tom like you claim.

Paddy Definition

Trolling. Give us a quote by Williams that proves he's an Uncle Tom like you claim.
You already did that.

Y

Paddy Definition

You already did that.

Weak pathetic propaganda parrot.

on this there is no legitimate other side. the flag is a symbol for racism and bigotry. any other meaning a charlatan might try to attach to it at this point is merely cover for racism and bigotry.

You don't get it. The RACISM is the anti-white racism of demanding things be done to suit blacks no matter how adverse it is to whites. It is the bullying that they engage in, and expecting everyone to do what they want. This is just another example. That's why insisting on taking the flag away is harming race relations mor ethan leaving it alone.

I kinda agree with that. Now while I hate the fact that slavery was part of out history, and unfair discrimination has been part of our history, and i know that people who are racists, and particularly those who live in the south will hang onto that flag as their power symbol, they don't own it. Its a historical thing, and all the Confederate soldiers who died are part of our history. And whatever reasons good AND bad they were fighting for is part of our history. Though Black people are offended by this i cant help but think things are always better when they are ON the table and not swept under

I'm just not for Abolishing symbols, i think it should remain and be a reminder. People thinking they can get rid of racism by forcing their will on a population will actually achieve the opposite of their desired effect. But politically?? oh yes in the short term they can get a lot of points for that.

If my check engine light comes on in my car, everyone will feel better if I disconnect the wire from the dash bulb, but I'll still have the problem in my engine. I feel their doing the same thing with this flag issue. When people are truly embarrassed to hold up that flag as a banner for racism, then - that's when something has really been acheived, and I believe so much of that has already happened and receives absolutely no credit. I cant help but feel that Black people are being fooled by their supposed leaders once again, making them feel like something concrete is being done, where in reality, they need JOBS and better ones at that, stirring up old coals in the fire that are trying to die out on their own, sure isn't going to help with that. Just gonna make people hate each other more.

Maybe southerners have some sort of family connection with that flag, I'm not sure, not being from the south, but maybe that's a strong feeling down there.

Lefties do all they can to keep blacks ignorant and indoctrinated. That's why black conservatives threaten them. If the left loses black votes, they're out of power and "the struggle" is over. Boo hoo.

In total, 67% don't see the flag as negative (which includes 10% of blacks who see it as positive), VS >> only 30% who see it as negative.
But I hope this doesn't break your heart Joke Starkey, but that flag has NO CHANCE OF BEING REMOVED. It has to get a 2/3 vote in the SC house which is 63% Republican + must get 2/3 vote in SC Senate, which is 61% Republican.

Now here's the REAL bad news for you flag removers. State Senator Tom Davis, a Republican who supports the proposal, said there were a number of potential procedural complications.

The General Assembly is currently in session by virtue of a “sine die” resolution that allows lawmakers to take up specifically enumerated issues. To address the flag issue, Mr. Davis said, the resolution would have to be amended — and that, he said, would take a two-thirds vote in each house.

So there would have to be FOUR 2/3 VOTES, (all going in direct opposition to a southern Republican majority).

Flag removers. Don't bet your paycheck on this. :badgrin:

Quick question......................

How many of you Southerners actually fought in the regiment led by Robert E. Lee?

If you had family that fought with their regiment, then why do you continue to display the battle flag that Lee himself said should be rolled up and put history?

It's a racist flag and should be put to rest.

"Confederate Flag Should Stay Up"

In your opinion.

In the opinion of others it should not, and only as government speech.

The people will ultimately decide the issue in the context of a free and democratic society.

I have never given much attention to this flag business until the left lost their minds over it after the shooting. Maybe I'll purchase a Confederate battle flag and fly it under the Gadsden we now have. Just to irk the shit out of the loons on the left
Displaying the loser flag will only ID you to people so they know youre stupid even before you open your mouth to say something. By all means put it up and display it proudly.
'You're' has an apostrophe. And sentences don't end with a backslash. Id them to who? The iMillennials who think it is the Confederate flag? And why are you hoping to identify them? So you can condone vandalism of private property?

Forum List

Back