Zone1 Condom trade in other countries

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
The idea that the USA sells condoms in other countries only to people who are married.

The reason is that elementary school is compulsory for them by law, selling condoms without age restrictions is an advertisement for things that make it difficult for them to comply with what they are ordered to do by law.

If America makes it difficult for people in other countries to comply with what they are ordered to do by law, then in this way direct damage is done to those countries, and indirect damage to America.

An example, an American resident says: "If I were the president of America, I would do my best that condoms from America only to sell to married people in other countries. Elementary school is is compulsory in most countries, in order to preserve and improve relations with other countries and to respect each other more, US must take care that condoms are sold only to married people in other countries."

The idea that the USA sells condoms in other countries only to people who are married.

The reason is that elementary school is compulsory for them by law, selling condoms without age restrictions is an advertisement for things that make it difficult for them to comply with what they are ordered to do by law.

If America makes it difficult for people in other countries to comply with what they are ordered to do by law, then in this way direct damage is done to those countries, and indirect damage to America.

An example, an American resident says: "If I were the president of America, I would do my best that condoms from America only to sell to married people in other countries. Elementary school is is compulsory in most countries, in order to preserve and improve relations with other countries and to respect each other more, US must take care that condoms are sold only to married people in other countries."
??????????????????????????????

I suppose those who do not want condoms to be sold to anyone who wants them must be fans of veneral diseases including syphilis and AIDs.

I suppose those who do not want condoms to be sold to anyone who wants them must be fans of veneral diseases including syphilis and AIDs.
Concern about the health of people who are living in other countries is pointless.
Concern that America does not make difficult for people who are living in other countries to comply with what their ordered to do by law is the right thing.

I never found a shortage of condoms. I always have them on me in case I get lucky... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back