Zone1 Amos 1:7

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
What is the destiny of Gaza according to scripture?

But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof: Amos 1:7

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. Zephaniah 2:4

But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof: Amos 1:7

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. Zephaniah 2:4
Therein lies the entire case for the actions of the apartheid regime.

All wrapped up with a bow and entirely based on nothing but superstitious religious nonsense

They are so much better than all others because they are 'the chosen'!

There is no apartheid regime. The Muslims are squatting on Israeli land. Britain gave the land to the Jews after ww2, and it still belongs to the Jews, not the Muslims. It has nothing to do with the religion.
The fact that we know through prophesy what is going to happen in the Middle East is neither here nor there.
While I wish God would have befriended Jeremy O'Conner and his descendants, it was Abraham that was God's friend, and Israel God's land to give. And Britain's land to give back to Israel...

Looks like her destiny was judgment -- shortly before Assyrian conquest with Amos and shortly before Babylonian conquest with Zephaniah.

As of now -- who knows? Anybody's guess, I guess.

There is no apartheid regime. The Muslims are squatting on Israeli land. Britain gave the land to the Jews after ww2, and it still belongs to the Jews, not the Muslims. It has nothing to do with the religion.
The fact that we know through prophesy what is going to happen in the Middle East is neither here nor there.
While I wish God would have befriended Jeremy O'Conner and his descendants, it was Abraham that was God's friend, and Israel God's land to give. And Britain's land to give back to Israel...

It was never British land. The Arabs fought with the British against the Ottomans, not the Jews.

The Ottoman empire included Israel. The British took it when they won the war with the Ottomans. It became part of the British empire in 1917. In 1948 the owners of the land handed it over to the Jews. It belongs to Jews, not Muslims

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Pictures or it didn’t happen.
1697848539695.jpeg

1697848604832.jpeg

A veritable waste land. No one gave a shit about the mosque, no one visited, no one to visit. Not one person. Which is why they gave it back to the Jews. It wasn't worth shit until the Jews moved in and then that decrepit mosque became the 2nd. most important place on earth to the Muslims all of a sudden.

There ya go. Some pictures. :eusa_dance:

The Ottoman empire included Israel. The British took it when they won the war with the Ottomans. It became part of the British empire in 1917. In 1948 the owners of the land handed it over to the Jews. It belongs to Jews, not Muslims

There was no Israel in the Ottoman empire or in the British mandate.

View attachment 846048

View attachment 846050

A veritable waste land. No one gave a shit about the mosque, no one visited, no one to visit. Not one person. Which is why they gave it back to the Jews. It wasn't worth shit until the Jews moved in and then that decrepit mosque became the 2nd. most important place on earth to the Muslims all of a sudden.

There ya go. Some pictures. :eusa_dance:

Well, you don't need a better reason for theft and genocide.

The Jews are exactly where the Bible says they should be. And you can expect them to defend their home.

They aren’t as aggressive and strong as the Jews in the Bible. They just do a strong campaign for about a week, then stop, then repeat every two years. It’s quite dumb to watch. They need to launch a 200 year long war instead of having one hundred more 10 day long wars over the next 200 years.

They aren’t as aggressive and strong as the Jews in the Bible.
Their God is:
Ezekiel 38: 18-23
This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord

There was no Israel in the Ottoman empire. Palestine was a province of Syria.

There was no Israel in the Ottoman empire. Palestine was a province of Syria.
There's no amount of history that will convince you, so I'll just end with who the land belonged to and who gave it to the Jews:

Deuteronomy 4:40 “Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.”

Last edited:
I think that's a fools game to try to argue that. It's one thing to say certain behaviors will lead to certain outcomes. It's an entirely different matter to say certain things will happen to a certain people or country. I think you are reading too much into it.

Forum List

Back