Concerning my evidence....

I hope this is real vamp, or you've shot any chance you might of had of ever being taken seriously on this board again.

I dont answer to americas traitors.
youre one,like your commie god bama.
So, where is it, you fucking cock sucking liar? Jesus, this should've taken 30 minutes tops. And I'm giving you, the idiot, a few extra minutes. Fucking moron.

So, where is it, you fucking cock sucking liar? Jesus, this should've taken 30 minutes tops. And I'm giving you, the idiot, a few extra minutes. Fucking moron.

You're gonna love this shit.....

Upload Audio | Listen to Audio | Audio#1 Vamp | YourListen

Upload Audio | Listen to Audio | Part#2 Vamp | YourListen
Yes, it's a must hear.

Absolutely.

Holy crap. Either the shit's totally legit ...or someone has totally mastered the Latino accent.

Yes, it's a must hear.

Absolutely.

I just listened to them again.

It's 24 karat comedy gold.

I just listened to them again.

It's 24 karat comedy gold.
OMG...Maybe even better the second time around.

:lmao:

I love that he feels the need to add the year when he talks about meeting Obama.

"when I go meet with Obama on March 18th 2009"

:rofl:
Exactly! I missed that the first time through and caught it this time...and another snort! Then, in the second one, he makes sure he says April 12th of this year.

(I gotta stop snorting!)

"When I meet with Obama on March 18th, 2009 we are certainly going to go ahead and get things straight. And go ahead and promote different....things. It’s too long for America to go ahead and be the same way with this….values and it’s fragility? (I have no idea what the fuck that word was) Of not going ahead and being racist no more. It is time that we have a Latino America and its time that we go ahead and break the rules of the Constitution. AMERICA is the terrorist. AMERICA is the oppressor! "

holyoke?

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

for just a little while, he veers between ricky ricardo and the lucky charms leprechaun.

:clap:

I was hearing a bit of the Russian colonel from Rambo III in there too.

I was half expecting him to pretend that he got caught recording it and bust out a "DROP YOUR WEAPONS, THERE IS NO ESCAPE"

Just because.

Very real and authentic.
the voice was of carlos gonzalez,talking about obama,etc.
recorded in a very small restaurant in holyoke,ma.
dated and digitally stamped.
this is my first amendment right as well as the libs have to do what they do.
the clips are of the clearest recordings i had out of alot....
media outlets,including breitbart,drudge,etc..all have it.
being independently authenticated...

Then they will be released.
see your commie god go down in flames.

I noticed in your sig where you say dont vote for democrat and you have the list of Obamas autrocities which is true,he has committed those.If you think voting for republican is any better though,then I hate to break the news to you but you have been duped because BOTH parties are corrupt and neither are here to serve the people.

If you ever want our country to be a country where the government serves us instead of us serving them and its a country of the people instead of for the corporations like it is now,then you are in for a long wait.the american people are blind sheeps and have let poweful interests take over our country with this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.Nothing will change if Obama is out of office.That is unless Ron Paul gets in.He is the only one who believes in the constituition.All the others are here to serve wall street and the establishment and nothing will change if any of those others get elected.

Im afraid Obama is going to get reelected though.The blind sheep are everywhere.For every one Ron Paul bumper sticker I see in my city for instance,10 more Obama stickers appear and believe it or not,most of these drivers I observe are white,not black.

Last edited:
I hope this is real vamp, or you've shot any chance you might of had of ever being taken seriously on this board again.

Hate to break your heart on your racial hatred over Obama but your sig is a lie in the fact that gas prices are not as bad with Obama as they were when your lover Bushwacker was in office.Here in my city when Bush was in office for example,gas prices were like $4.50 a gallon.While they have never gone over $4.00 a gallon here since Obama has been in office.$3.85 at the most. Thats a lie that you an your twin brother Army Retarded I notice like to spread.

Forum List

Back