Is it POSSIBLE LH Oswald acted alone??

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Lots of parties wanted JFK dead.

The biggest fav is LBJ - who both Jackie Kennedy and Robert Kennedy thought it was LBJ.

Then there is the Mob and Rubys involment etc.

Is It POSSIBLE OSWALD ACTED ALONE?????????????

The JFK assn wil never besolved...............

Jackie and RFK though LBJ did it.

Must have have a reason............................

I believe there was a Coup d'Etat on November 22nd, 1963... There is a lot of info that implicates LBJ, Nixon, Ruby, Bush and others...

I think Bush tried to make an attempt on Reagan as well, the relationship between the Hinkley's and the Bush's is well documented.

It's hard to be 100% sure that Oswald acted alone but my gut feeling is that he did. He was a nut case.

The JFK assn will never be solved - ever...................................

Why did Jackie Kennedy and RFK both believe that LBJ was behind theJFK assn??????

Must have had their reasons.

nobdy has proven Oswald didnt act alone (that means ALONE - that nobody knew except him what he would on on Nov 22, 1963) Warren Comm conclusion and Gerald Posner in Cased Closed

of all of the other suspects - LBJ is the most suspicious

There is a 48 Hour theory - either you solve the crime in the first 48 hours or you never do.

A Dallas poilice chief - said shortly after Oswald was caught: "we have the person who committed the crime."

And he said it with unwavering conviction on camera.

Last edited:
IMO the anwer is no. It seems very clear the shot came from the front.

Thats where people get fooled.

It seems that from the Zap film its a no-brainer that the fatal head shot came from the front - from the area of the picket fence on the grassy knoll.

The presidents head jerks backward violently....

Posner explains this in his book.

It was a reflective reaction to the bullet hitting him from behind.

Did the Warren Commision view the Zap footage - or did that come out later?

sometime in the far far distant future ...this story will begin this way.."before the great awaking in a kingdom called Dallas, a king was killed..."

I believe there was a Coup d'Etat on November 22nd, 1963... There is a lot of info that implicates LBJ, Nixon, Ruby, Bush and others...

I think Bush tried to make an attempt on Reagan as well, the relationship between the Hinkley's and the Bush's is well documented.

Best post on this thread.

IMO the anwer is no. It seems very clear the shot came from the front.

Thats where people get fooled.

It seems that from the Zap film its a no-brainer that the fatal head shot came from the front - from the area of the picket fence on the grassy knoll.

The presidents head jerks backward violently....

Posner explains this in his book.

It was a reflective reaction to the bullet hitting him from behind.

Truthseeker is correct.All the dallas doctors said that the entrance wound to the head shot came from the front.Plus the laws of physics dictate they are correct.

Posner is an asset for the CIA.His law firm is a lobbying firm for them.His book is full of propaganda and disinformation.A really good book you should read that counters Posners propaganda is one called CASE OPEN.It shreads to pieces Posners lies.

The biggest fav is LBJ - who both Jackie Kennedy and Robert Kennedy thought it was LBJ.

It's not only possible, it's almost certain.

nobdy has proven Oswald didnt act alone (that means ALONE - that nobody knew except him what he would on on Nov 22, 1963) Warren Comm conclusion and Gerald Posner in Cased Closed

of all of the other suspects - LBJ is the most suspicious

I agree. Nobody has ever proven that LHO acted alone. However they DID prove beyond a doubt that he could have.

Last edited:

It's not only possible, it's almost certain.

your funny.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that's you're

82ni2wfb.jpg

Forum List

Back