Concerned?

Marek1483

Jan 16, 2017
Whitelandia
Good morning. I'm stuck in a very multi culti area for about 16 more mos. Should White parents of Special Ed kids be especially racially aware for the Presidents inaugual address? Will more kidnappings of our most fragile occur as the Trump phenom gains momentum? What about elderly Caucasians ? Will "Polar Bear Hunting" now be uber seasonal? Will White Women be secure once Rosey , Pajama boy and DeMarcus hit the street?

No you wont be safe you'll never be safe ...you should definetly fuck off back to europe

Good morning. I'm stuck in a very multi culti area for about 16 more mos. Should White parents of Special Ed kids be especially racially aware for the Presidents inaugual address? Will more kidnappings of our most fragile occur as the Trump phenom gains momentum? What about elderly Caucasians ? Will "Polar Bear Hunting" now be uber seasonal? Will White Women be secure once Rosey , Pajama boy and DeMarcus hit the street?
What are you trying to say? You're all over the place.

Do you have a special edition daughter who wants to date black guys?

You're all over the place.
You should NEVER post this again.

Your cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

Whote parents of special ed kids will be fucked as republicans take the torch to services that help them.

What a stupid OP

We don't need more money for special needs. We need feral negros to back off Whites whom are unable to defend themselves.

Forum List

Back