Conan's assistant Sona shows her emotions in real time.

Talin Sona Movsesian, better known as Conan O'Brien's assistant Sona, shares a few intimate minutes with us.

She has large tatas. How do these people not have things in their living room?
Looks like a damn model home in a subdivision and stuff.

She has large tatas. How do these people not have things in their living room?
Looks like a damn model home in a subdivision and stuff.
NYC area real estate is unreal.
I'm just guessing she's somewhere out on Long Island.
You should see the little house we had in Manhattan, was probably 850 square feet.
Basically same thing as an apartment but with a carport and on a small lot.
But you have to maintain the yard.
Um..yeah, I bet there's a huge building there now.

You should see the little house we had in Manhattan, was probably 850 square feet.
I lived on the upper west side ( 238th St Sedgewick Park area in the Bronx.) and worked in lower Manhattan, and it was about an hour subway commute . So this was 1980- 81 - $350 a month for a small furnished 2 bedroom apt with an old bathroom with no shower - just a big old tub. Now it would be $1000 at least...... ( with a shower I would imagine) but I really have no idea.

I lived on the upper west side ( 238th St Sedgewick Park area in the Bronx.) and worked in lower Manhattan, and it was about an hour subway commute . So this was 1980- 81 - $350 a month for a small furnished 2 bedroom apt with an old bathroom with no shower - just a big old tub. Now it would be $1000 at least...... ( with a shower I would imagine) but I really have no idea.
That's a long ways from the 40s streets. ;)
Probably nothing around there 1-story these days.

Are cottages around there?
I have no idea.
Just from my memories, the smallest apartments were at least 12 stories, but I never got off the beaten path much ( Broadway, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Empire State building , the Village, Chinatown.....) I walked past Dustin Hoffman one day in Little Italy. :)

That's probably the Village you're talking about . Crazy expensive to live there now.

Forum List

Back