Comunitee.com is a Supporting Vendor!

Comunitee learns what you like and automatically shares it with your friends and followers. There's no need to click Follow, Tweet, Like, and Share for every story you find interesting. Comunitee does all the work behind the scenes and delivers you the most relevant, up-to-date news. Oh yeah, we don't choose your news topics for you, your news is always your news.
interesting

Did USMB get hacked?

Comunitee learns what you like and automatically shares it with your friends and followers. There's no need to click Follow, Tweet, Like, and Share for every story you find interesting. Comunitee does all the work behind the scenes and delivers you the most relevant, up-to-date news. Oh yeah, we don't choose your news topics for you, your news is always your news.
interesting

Thanks for posting that, [MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION]. If a site feels it has the right to automatically share something it 'thinks' I like with whomever it pleases, I won't be wasting my time visiting it. There's enough spam on the net without having another site add to it.

I also have a concern about what they will be "sharing" about me on the internet. I will have the authorities here know that I will not have any of my personal preferences or whatnot shared all over cyberspace without my permission. Any actions otherwise by this entity will be seen as an affront to and a breach of my (along with other posters) Fourth Amendment Rights.

I would also like to have assurances that my constitutional rights will not be violated in this process as well. As a member of USMB, I feel I have that right. If a moderator wishes to address this with me in private, they are free to do so.

Last edited:
interesting

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be visiting Thanks I get enough targeted adds now.

Forum List

Back