Comrade's administration tells park service to take Tweets down

More right wing lies.

The polls has the race neck n neck by the time election came around .
Yea, right, all we have are lies, yet it is the Democrats that got Ambassador Christopher Stevens murdered and got caught lying about the cause, what was it that you dictated? A video? Now you lie about what just happened when we all saw it. Democrats have nothing but lies, you pick the issue, I will state the lie democrats told.

More good news, we have not created and hired the National Park Service to "tweet". Certainly they are not here to report the news. They should get back to making sure the bears don't get in the trash and keeping the parks clean.
They are there to report facts, despite what says the President.
The National Parks employees are there to report? I am surprised they are not called REPORTERS!
They are answerable to the American people, and if the President is not doing his job, then they need to go around him to make sure the American people get the real facts.

They are answerable to the American people, and if the President is not doing his job, then they need to go around him to make sure the American people get the real facts.
The National Park service is here to answer to the people and report on the President? The national park service? You are delusional and certainly have zero education. Other than that I am sure you see everything okay in Backwards World.

The National Park service is here to answer to the people and report on the President? The national park service? You are delusional and certainly have zero education. Other than that I am sure you see everything okay in Backwards World.
Your just demonstrated you are clueless and what you accused me of. Every federal employee has a right to report to the people if they think it is necessary. That is not a fascist state and the alt right will not make it so.

Your just demonstrated you are clueless and what you accused me of. Every federal employee has a right to report to the people if they think it is necessary. That is not a fascist state and the alt right will not make it so.
Every Federal employee is a reporter? I think you are very confused indeed. Certainly they have a job to do, and I am sure it is not to be on tweeter. Fascist? You really are uneducated. You know, once you bring up hitler, nazis, or fascism, it is Godwin's law, you lost your own argument. You have nothing left but to scream Fascists? You lose, you have no rational argument to support your claim.

More right wing lies.

The polls has the race neck n neck by the time election came around .
Yea, right, all we have are lies, yet it is the Democrats that got Ambassador Christopher Stevens murdered and got caught lying about the cause, what was it that you dictated? A video? Now you lie about what just happened when we all saw it. Democrats have nothing but lies, you pick the issue, I will state the lie democrats told.

There were all kinds of vidoe protests when Stevens was killed . Sorry that we didn't know everything as soon as the attack happened.

Being wrong is not the same as lying .

There were all kinds of vidoe protests when Stevens was killed . Sorry that we didn't know everything as soon as the attack happened.

Being wrong is not the same as lying .
If you did not know everything, then why did you distinctly blame a video that nobody in Libya had seen? For the President, and the Secretary of State to specifically report that this attack was the direct result of a video, (again, that nobody saw or new of in libya) was a lying.

There were all kinds of video protests? When our Ambassador was attacked in the U.S. Consulate's office? More lies to cover up old lies.

Forum List

Back