The million women march was a farce it was planed months ago as a hillary victory dance.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Instead of celebrating Hillary's win they couldn't turn down all the hotel reservation and all so they turned it into god knows what..

Instead of celebrating Hillary's win they couldn't turn down all the hotel reservation and all so they turned it into god knows what..

So let me get this straight....500,000 women (and some men) were in D.C. on November 8 and spent money on hotel, food and transportation, and then agreed to rebook the same and come back 2.5 months later? How about the hundreds of thousands in NYC, San Francisco, Denver, Paris, London, Sydney? Same thing? And you vote.....Sad.

So let me get this straight....500,000 women (and some men) were in D.C. on November 8 and spent money on hotel, food and transportation, and then agreed to rebook the same and come back 2.5 months later? How about the hundreds of thousands in NYC, San Francisco, Denver, Paris, London, Sydney? Same thing? And you vote.....Sad.
In any case the bitch lost...

Rebook? The inauguration would have had things booked up big time. Anyone would have had to plan well ahead for flights and rooms.

Geez more republican "alternative facts".

I'm surprised you ain't claiming they were there for trump , but got the date wrong .

It was a planed date months ago it was supposed to be a celebration of Hillary's win world wide.

nope this thing was always planned for 1/21.....Read a story on nj.com regarding an issue of the lack of buses to take people to DC. Those that booked early, paid between fifty and seventy-five dollars round trip. In the weeks prior to the date of the march, the lack of available vehicles, drove up the price. Some seats went as much as $250 to $300.
As time passed leading up to the planned event, the price increased.

So, the OP is saying that all those people across the US were planning to March for Hillary in Washington so when Hillary lost they decided to fan out across the US as cover?

Makes sense

There was a march?

So I heard all over the world... It was a staged event to celebrate Hillary's win as president of the United States..

none of my friends in Brazil mentioned it? All over the World? Well, I guess the World could celebrate Hitlary, Muslims certainly would celebrate a Hitlary win, they could continue to kill as in Benghazi on 9/11

There was a march?

So I heard all over the world... It was a staged event to celebrate Hillary's win as president of the United States..

none of my friends in Brazil mentioned it? All over the World? Well, I guess the World could celebrate Hitlary, Muslims certainly would celebrate a Hitlary win, they could continue to kill as in Benghazi on 9/11

There was a march?

Nationwide. You missed it happening...everywhere. :dunno: way to stay up to date!
yea, I was not getting dictated to, by CNN or Obama, now what is it that they told you to repeat?

Or looking outside either for fear that someone would do the awful thing of expressing themselves. Or as the paranoid self important asses say "being dictated to"

Poor you...stay in your safe space...don't come out

New Topics

Forum List

Back