Computer geek humor

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
76244af72e66c17dd45c2ece372a6e7e.jpg

26952-funny-computer-quotes-for-students.jpg

A manager, an engineer, and a software developer are returning from a convention. As they are driving down the peak of a mountain the brakes fail and the car goes careening down the road, bouncing off several guard rails before stopping at the bottom.

All three get out of the car, amazingly unhurt. The manager says "I think we should hold a meeting to discuss the possible solutions to our problem."

The engineer says, "I think we should disassemble the car and do a structural analysis on each part to determine the cause."

The software developer says, "Let's push it up to the top and try it again, and see if it happens again."

years ago when I was in tech support, we bought a couple of these helmets...great fun..someone would call with a computer problem and we would walk up with one of these on...siren too. :D

$_1.JPG

True story...this was way back..prolly 1997 or so... we set up this guys computer so all of his desktop icons opened something other than what they are supposed to. For instance when he clicked on Word it would open Excel, and vice-versa...when he clicked on IE it opened his recycle bin etc. Now obviously we had to see it when it happened...so we setup a camera, which was not easy in those days because there was no wireless cameras...and no sound either.
Anyway...his gestures and gyrations and pounding the desk...throwing up his hands...it was hilarious. Especially because he worked at night and had no one to help him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back