Compasitive conservatie

Wecome N. Minn! I've been looking for a conservative that has compassion for others for quite some time now. Hopefully you're the guy and my search is over.

Compassion comes from individuals, not the government.
Indeed. And while both self-identified liberals and conservatives of course demonstrate empathy, "compassion," or "sympathy" for others, what we humans demonstrate far more is being biased toward our main perceived in-group(s). Also, seemingly by definition, but clearly when tested, liberals have repeatedly proven more "compassionate" in general than conservatives.
Can Your Politics Predict How Empathic You Are?
Notice how easily being 97% Jewish obliterates all instinct to in-fight over stupid crap like right vs. left or Democrat vs. Republican. Only the billionaires, our owners, those clearly not in "our club," really want us kept busy fighting among ourselves. But also notice how the Palestinians were obviously ignored by the study. Religious identity trumping all territorial claims or nationalistic concerns. The comparative local "billionaires" viewing their "controlled" "occupants" as dirt, similar to the "compassionate" consideration lent daily to inner-city Chicagoans here.

Last edited:
Indeed. And while both self-identified liberals and conservatives of course demonstrate empathy, "compassion," or "sympathy" for others, what we humans demonstrate far more is being biased toward our main perceived in-group(s). Also, seemingly by definition, but clearly when tested, liberals have repeatedly proven more "compassionate" in general than conservatives.
Notice how easily being 97% Jewish obliterates all instinct to in-fight over stupid crap like right vs. left or Democrat vs. Republican. Only the billionaires, our owners, those clearly not in "our club," really want us kept busy fighting among ourselves. But also notice how the Palestinians were obviously ignored by the study. Religious identity trumping all territorial claims or nationalistic concerns. The comparative local "billionaires" viewing their "controlled" "occupants" as dirt, similar to the "compassionate" consideration lent daily to inner-city Chicagoans here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I look at the Child Credit act. Yes, its good to help out the poor and it helped get some people off welare.

I look at the Child Credit act. Yes, its good to help out the poor and it helped get some people off welfare. A good act? The thing is that it gave families making up to $150,000.00 a year money that they do not need and should not get in my opinion.

That is one reason I am a compassionate conservative.

Forum List

Back