CDZ Compare and contrast Trump's "misdeeds" with Hillary's

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Personally I think Trump has more misdeeds (not necessarily broken laws) every day than Hillary would have in a year. Show me I'm wrong if you can. Or agree with me.

Personally I think Trump has more misdeeds (not necessarily broken laws) every day than Hillary would have in a year. Show me I'm wrong if you can. Or agree with me.

hilary and her rapist husband are likely the biggest criminals this country has ever seen......

Dude......just quit......Mkay?

This is getting fucking pathetic.

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

hilary and her rapist husband are likely the biggest criminals this country has ever seen......
Oh no.........lol......they always had good intentions......

2491_original.gif

Hitler and Stalin were both terrible monsters. I suppose Hitler was the larger threat.

Can't we villify or praise either individually?

I asked you all to show me I'm wrong or agree with me, do one or the other. But of course you know neither is possible because I'm right.

I asked you all to show me I'm wrong or agree with me, do one or the other. But of course you know neither is possible because I'm right.

This Russia thing is going to have to move further along. The need to compare I also do not have. If Trump is scum he is scum. If Hillary is scum she is scum.

Are you trying to dig up hypocrites on one side or the other? The cheerleaders and paid posters on here are not going to admitt mis-deeds by their idols.

Firing Comey...........any hard evidence like a tape recording in the Oval office of Trump telling Comey to fire an official, or stating any person holding office or in a position of trust should "STONEWALL" something?

This is a "storm in a glass of water" - the real problem is cryptoneozionism of America's political leadership. Clinton and Trump are the two sides of ONE medal. None of them deal with the problrms of ordinary Americans, including ordinary hard-workers of Jewish origin

^^ also the fact that the Clinton family have firmly entrenched the ideologies of neoliberalism and free market fundamentalism into the Democratic party.

Nevertheless, Trump is the bigger threat by FAR.

This is the most absurd thread I have had the opportunity read for some time. Like for real? What kind of shit do you smoke or drink?

You have to find a Hillary misdeed first.

Some of Trump's?

Racial discrimination

Operating a criminal organization that's already admitted to guilt.
trump foundation admits guilt - Google Search

Using charity money to pay off lawsuits

Stiffing workers

Need I go on?

I guess I get into debates involving Hitler and Stalin - who was the greatest threat so this is fair. I change my opinion from earlier that this thread is pointless.

It may be a year late to be practical though.

But I'll give if people give me the idea Trump has had less time in public office so he has not had a fair chance to equal the scope of any mistakes or criminal actions Hillary is accused or guilty of.

To continue using Hitler analogies lol,

Charles Manson was probably just as evil, he just only had his cult to deal with. Hitler thanks to luck and skill had the power of all of Germany (and Italy, sorta France, and Charles Lindbergh) to help execute his plans so of course Hitler killed more people than Manson but I think its just because of opportunity.

Hillary has some shady real estate dealings (wanna talk Trump?) and could have done better with the embassy attacks. Her email scandal shows a certain ignorance and aloofness like regulations do not apply to her.
Sex scandals are in the news. Donald is a confessed dirty old man. I can't really throw a stone there lol but my language is way better than his. I talked about that string of 18 - 25 year old women I knew back in the day better though and almost certainly treated them with more respect.

Hillary is a woman who can put up with a dirty old man husband who out of love or pragmatism put up with him. This goes back 20 years, how hard did Hillary demonize Monica or Jennifer Flowers or whoever with Bill? Did she treat them like we can really assume the Donald treats floozies?

What does Trump have that we can compare to Hillary's response on the embassy attack? Personally I dunno if she is really guilty of anything there more so than George W is guilty of not having the air force shoot down more passenger jets on 9-11. Should both of them have been quicker? Probably. Is it criminal? I dunno.

What else we got?

Forum List

Back