Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone'

Hey guys, it's their money. They can do what they want with it. 0bama can't make them spend it if they don't want to spend it. He can "executive order" anything he wants except other people's money. Remember this is the guy that can't go a couple of weeks without a party at the White House. :)

great... let's "executive order" them to pay twice the tax rate they do know unless they fuckin' start hiring... furthermore... let's tax the piss out of foreign profits of American Companies... whether they bring that money back to the US or not.

If they stop playing the bullshit games and bring jobs back to America... guess what? They won't get penalized.

Fuck em', I'm sick of them holding the country hostage because they feel too entitled to pay taxes.
Thank you, Uncle Joe. :rolleyes: :lol:

the way things are going in the GOP camp, Obama may not be gone for a long time.

Wow, blackmail.

Republicans have been down that road before:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Senate Republicans stepped up the pressure on tax cuts this week by signing a letter pledging to block all legislation (right wingers sure do love their pledges)

MinnPost - Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

-----------------------------------------------------

OK Right wingers. Start screaming, "It's a lie, it's a lie. Republicans never did that. The Christian Science Monitor is a crazy left wing conspiracy". Ahhhh!

The Christian Science Monitor? Really?

He's not expanding because HE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

When Obama is out we can repeal or minimize the damage of what he has done. And heck, maybe some of it will even be stopped in its tracks by being ruled unconstitutional.

Then more people will feel comfortable hiring.

Oh brother....you just said its not taking effect until 2013...and thats preventing him from hiring in 2011?

ABSOLUTELY!
Why would he hire someone in 2011 WHEN he knows it's going to cost him more for that employee in 2013 AND EVEN more if he lets him go because evidently YOU'VE never heard of FUTA???? Look it up!
Where do you think Unemployment checks come from???
Why would he hire if he has to cut costs due to increased costs in 2013?

That response was incredibly dense.

Okay...maybe you haven't heard of this but there is something like a million temp agencies to whom you will hire for a short amount of time then dismiss as they are no longer needed....being a contract employee they are not paid benefits or unemployment by your company.

They are everywhere... Look it up.

Workforce Management Solutions | Kelly Services - Home

Washington Times and The American Spectator all in one post! :clap2: Good job!

Now it is a fact that the regulations under Obama will cost businesses anywhere from $100 million up to just over 4 billion, at most, it represents three one-hundredths of a percent of the total economy.

Now we have seen regulation upon regulation put on business over the years and it's true that unneeded regulations are a bureaucratic nightmare, even the needed regulations are a nightmare. Personally, it would be good to have all the mountains and mountains of regulations reviewed because there's a lot of duplication and some are just plain a waste of time.

Also, there is a regulation that were conceived because of a repeated problem that in most cases caused harm to the general welfare of the public. There are also those regulations that were perceived to be needed based on theory such as Green Regulations. In other words there are good regulations, bad regulations and questionable regulations.

The fact of the matter is that Obama's regulations cost businesses the most, George W signed off on the most regulations and George HW added the most government employees to enforce regulations. All of that is factual.

Now Obama has stated that he will scale back to lessen the load on businesses. But I'm sure no matter how many regulations are scaled back, it won't be enough for some folks.

Let's not forget that all the regulations that some people are whining about are the result of Obama and also previous administrations both Dem and GOP.

Lastly, I wish people would stop using very partisan resources for their talking points, whether it's the Huff Post, Washington Times, Media Matters or the American Spectator. They are biased sources who have a set agenda and they are to be trusted?

Of course do you think there is NO partisan resource?
YOU are naive! That's the beauty of the Internet!
There are so many resources that give a little intelligence and a lot of research even YOU can tell the difference between shit and shinola!

THE point is while the MSM is your source of data, IT is biased and people who are making the hiring decisions are trying to get the FACTS this is an anti-business, anti-capitalist President out and the MSM bias thwarts it!

Hence The facts:
UBS on September 19 released an investors' research report on what it calls the "Great Suppression," which UBS says is a phenomenon in which "tax hikes and regulations emanating from Washington are ... discouraging hiring." The report said that the 2010 health care bill was one of 11 regulations that it believes are having a "negative impact on U.S. employment."

Down load LIKE I did the very short (12 pages), for ADD people research that shows 11 regulations thwarting businesses!
These are realities!

I'm not a big MSM type of guy and I refuse to use bias sources, I like to have creditability. Did you not use the Washington Times and the right wing think tank, The American Spectator? Yes or no?

Now for the rest of your rant, did I not clearly state that regulations were a headache, oh that's right I used the term "nightmare".
I have also stated scores of times on USMB that I am not a supporter of Obamacare, based on the mandate portion of the legislation.

I can bite on the fact that Obamacare will cost companies money and may hinder hirings. USB does have an interest in Obamacare as USB does have a Healthcare Investment Banking Division, so obviously they have the health care industry's financial interests constantly in mind.

the way things are going in the GOP camp, Obama may not be gone for a long time.
I dunno about that one...I know quite a few normally apolitical people who'd vote for a dumpster fire over Obammy.

who'd they vote for last time?
Some for Obammy, some not at all.

Hell, even insiders in the Democrat Party are abandoning him.

Democratic Pollsters Write the Same ?Obama Shouldn?t Run for Reelection? Op-Ed Every Year -- Daily Intel

Washington Times and The American Spectator all in one post! :clap2: Good job!

Now it is a fact that the regulations under Obama will cost businesses anywhere from $100 million up to just over 4 billion, at most, it represents three one-hundredths of a percent of the total economy.

Now we have seen regulation upon regulation put on business over the years and it's true that unneeded regulations are a bureaucratic nightmare, even the needed regulations are a nightmare. Personally, it would be good to have all the mountains and mountains of regulations reviewed because there's a lot of duplication and some are just plain a waste of time.

Also, there is a regulation that were conceived because of a repeated problem that in most cases caused harm to the general welfare of the public. There are also those regulations that were perceived to be needed based on theory such as Green Regulations. In other words there are good regulations, bad regulations and questionable regulations.

The fact of the matter is that Obama's regulations cost businesses the most, George W signed off on the most regulations and George HW added the most government employees to enforce regulations. All of that is factual.

Now Obama has stated that he will scale back to lessen the load on businesses. But I'm sure no matter how many regulations are scaled back, it won't be enough for some folks.

Let's not forget that all the regulations that some people are whining about are the result of Obama and also previous administrations both Dem and GOP.

Lastly, I wish people would stop using very partisan resources for their talking points, whether it's the Huff Post, Washington Times, Media Matters or the American Spectator. They are biased sources who have a set agenda and they are to be trusted?

Of course do you think there is NO partisan resource?
YOU are naive! That's the beauty of the Internet!
There are so many resources that give a little intelligence and a lot of research even YOU can tell the difference between shit and shinola!

THE point is while the MSM is your source of data, IT is biased and people who are making the hiring decisions are trying to get the FACTS this is an anti-business, anti-capitalist President out and the MSM bias thwarts it!

Hence The facts:
UBS on September 19 released an investors' research report on what it calls the "Great Suppression," which UBS says is a phenomenon in which "tax hikes and regulations emanating from Washington are ... discouraging hiring." The report said that the 2010 health care bill was one of 11 regulations that it believes are having a "negative impact on U.S. employment."

Down load LIKE I did the very short (12 pages), for ADD people research that shows 11 regulations thwarting businesses!
These are realities!

I'm not a big MSM type of guy and I refuse to use bias sources, I like to have creditability. Did you not use the Washington Times and the right wing think tank, The American Spectator? Yes or no?

Now for the rest of your rant, did I not clearly state that regulations were a headache, oh that's right I used the term "nightmare".
I have also stated scores of times on USMB that I am not a supporter of Obamacare, based on the mandate portion of the legislation.

I can bite on the fact that Obamacare will cost companies money and may hinder hirings. USB does have an interest in Obamacare as USB does have a Healthcare Investment Banking Division, so obviously they have the health care industry's financial interests constantly in mind.
"bite all you want"... but Obama want's single payer!

Never mind the USA is ten times the size of other supposedly single payer countries... those countries can't provide single payer and are going broke!
Never mind Obama wants single payer ... and in doing so he wants all private health companies to go out of business!
And then where will the $100 billion they pay in Federal/State/Local income taxes as well as office building property taxes AND sales taxes be picked up?
BY YOU the tax payer!
If you want to see examples of nationalized health failures, nationalized oil failures, nationalized auto failures that's what Obama wants!

Now as far as health care financing specifically Medicare you have no Idea what I know about it!
Suffice to say if you are serious about the FACTS..
tell me what city you live in!
I'll tell you what your local hospital charges Medicare.
The reason that's important is this:

Univ. Community Hospital in Florida did
2,110 CAT scans with no contrast
They charge Medicare $2,635
It cost Univ. $43 for each scan.
A markup of 6,127.91%!

Now why would Medicare gladly pay that 6,127% markup?
It's called EMTALA!

And that's just a tip of the iceberg in issues Medicare has and Obama therefore wants with Obamacare to run 1/6th of the economy like that?

And before you bring up private health companies.. just remember one number 80%!
That's what the average insurance company pays from premiums for the claims! 80% are paid out in claims!

And why??? The $600 billion a year gorilla that evidently YOU know nothing about creates that and the Medicare fiasco.. so "bite on that"!

I gotta give them some credit. I have some toddler grandchildren that aren't capable of having a tantrum quite that bad.

I gotta give them some credit. I have some toddler grandchildren that aren't capable of having a tantrum quite that bad.

Maybe the businesses should flee the state, like Democratic politicians are known to do when they don't get their way....

Hmmmm?

If they want to hire, they must have demand. Meaning that if they don't hire, they will be unable to meet the demand and will lose money. This is bullshit.

If you believe this shit, you are a dumb fuck.

Yeah, the argument makes no sense. Otherwise, the current employees he has would be costing him too much as well.

I'm guessing it's a pack of lies but who knows, maybe its just a really strange set of circumstances.

Well, not really. The employees they have now will just work harder out of fear of losing their jobs. "Working harder for less money". That's the motto of those of us who have been lucky enough to retain jobs in the Obama years. Huzzah.

Of course, it's a self-defeating cycle, because the longer 9% unemployment goes down, the less likely those who have jobs are to spend.

Hey guys, it's their money. They can do what they want with it. 0bama can't make them spend it if they don't want to spend it. He can "executive order" anything he wants except other people's money. Remember this is the guy that can't go a couple of weeks without a party at the White House. :)

great... let's "executive order" them to pay twice the tax rate they do know unless they fuckin' start hiring... furthermore... let's tax the piss out of foreign profits of American Companies... whether they bring that money back to the US or not.

If they stop playing the bullshit games and bring jobs back to America... guess what? They won't get penalized.

Fuck em', I'm sick of them holding the country hostage because they feel too entitled to pay taxes.

Great idea, man. That should bring the unemployment rate up to 30%. then we can all go on welfare.

You know, my side job (yes, Obama is the first president since college where I feel the need to work a second job) is putting out brochures for my side business in strip malls. And every strip mall I pass has about half the stores empty.

One used to have a convenience store, a realtor, a cleaners, two resturants and a Blockbuster on it. Now there's just the one resturant and the blockbuster, and the only reason the blockbuster survived is because four other Blockbusters in the area have closed their doors.

It's not just the big corporations that can't afford to hire, it's the small businesses that can't afford to even stay in business.

Great idea, man. That should bring the unemployment rate up to 30%. then we can all go on welfare.

You know, my side job (yes, Obama is the first president since college where I feel the need to work a second job) is putting out brochures for my side business in strip malls. And every strip mall I pass has about half the stores empty.

One used to have a convenience store, a realtor, a cleaners, two resturants and a Blockbuster on it. Now there's just the one resturant and the blockbuster, and the only reason the blockbuster survived is because four other Blockbusters in the area have closed their doors.

It's not just the big corporations that can't afford to hire, it's the small businesses that can't afford to even stay in business.

You know that Obama agrees with you?

In his own "executive orders.."

Obama also said that he was instructing his staff to move forward on job-creating initiatives without congressional approval where possible.

The White House announced steps to speed environmental and other regulatory approvals for 14 public works projects across the country."

http://www.timesonline.com/news/local_news/obama-travels-to-pittsburgh-urge-action-to-create-jobs/article_b11cf184-22fe-518c-9e39-f1ed99374672.html

"SPEED UP"???? Obama admits the rules and regulations are slowing down job creation!

Been saying this for quite some time. They want to crush America. They want no taxes..and no regulations. They would sell poison as mother's milk if given the chance.

good grief. the dramatics
and you lefties would rather see people out of work because of crap like above

If they want to hire, they must have demand. Meaning that if they don't hire, they will be unable to meet the demand and will lose money. This is bullshit.

If you believe this shit, you are a dumb fuck.

Yeah, the argument makes no sense. Otherwise, the current employees he has would be costing him too much as well.

I'm guessing it's a pack of lies but who knows, maybe its just a really strange set of circumstances.

Well, not really. The employees they have now will just work harder out of fear of losing their jobs. "Working harder for less money". That's the motto of those of us who have been lucky enough to retain jobs in the Obama years. Huzzah.

Of course, it's a self-defeating cycle, because the longer 9% unemployment goes down, the less likely those who have jobs are to spend.

We're just working a shitload of overtime rather than hiring, the boys are loving it!

This thread sort of conflicts with all the wingnut rants about there being plenty of jobs out there if people really want to work.

Which is it?

No jobs because of Obama...

...or plenty of jobs, get one!!!!!!!!!

Make up your mind...or what passes for a mind rattling around in that skull of yours.

Forum List

Back