Companies do not pay taxes

but ours are the most progressive in the world in that we depend on revenue more from the top 1% more than any other country. Stealing investment capital from our most productive people obviously harms the economy!

Much of the history of economic thought since Adam Smith's "Wealth of Nations" in 1776 has been dedicated to the evils of the rentier class (the top 1% in every age). Generally people like Ricardo, Smith, both Mills, Malthus, and Bentham have portrayed them as bloated, ignorant, unintelligent, backward, boorish, feudal, ill-mannered, stupid, and craven leeches upon society whose elimination as individuals and a class was necessary for any economic advancement of society.

So when did they become transformed into our "most productive people" to be elevated over merchants, industrialists, inventors, entreprenuers, and innovators who bore risk and created capitalism?

but ours are the most progressive in the world in that we depend on revenue more from the top 1% more than any other country. Stealing investment capital from our most productive people obviously harms the economy!

Much of the history of economic thought since Adam Smith's "Wealth of Nations" in 1776 has been dedicated to the evils of the rentier class (the top 1% in every age). Generally people like Ricardo, Smith, both Mills, Malthus, and Bentham have portrayed them as bloated, ignorant, unintelligent, backward, boorish, feudal, ill-mannered, stupid, and craven leeches upon society whose elimination as individuals and a class was necessary for any economic advancement of society.

So when did they become transformed into our "most productive people" to be elevated over merchants, industrialists, inventors, entreprenuers, and innovators who bore risk and created capitalism?

Nice concise post. I think you lost him midway through the lst sentence.

Last edited:

I agree.... Though people of all income levels can fall into that same category. And why is it that we feel the need to punish these people with the broad brush of the tax code? What gives us the right to use government to judge and punish what WE consider immoral behavior but not illegal?

Jobs Gates Ellison Buffet etc got to be the richest and most productive by enriching us the most. We don't buy from them unless we are made richer by the transaction. Do you have anything to sell
that enriches billions of people the world over.

Earn $50 billion and then tell us you're not the most productive!!

See why we're positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!

One of my companies is a single entity LLC. I purchase raw land and in this market there is a lot for sale and no buyers. Long term investment. And with no income on it this year and it being a single entity LLC I do not have to file.
The property taxes are due each year on each property. Over 8 thousand dollars this year is due tomorrow.
But of course corporations pay taxes and people do not.
Funny, I had to transfer 8K out of my account today to the LLC to pay the taxes.
PEOPLE PAY TAXES CORPORATIONS NEVER DO

One of my companies is a single entity LLC. I purchase raw land and in this market there is a lot for sale and no buyers. Long term investment. And with no income on it this year and it being a single entity LLC I do not have to file.
The property taxes are due each year on each property. Over 8 thousand dollars this year is due tomorrow.
Funny, I had to transfer 8K out of my account today to the LLC to pay the taxes.

if there was no withholding tax and people had to send in their money to the liberals like you do, there would be no liberals and if they had to pay their taxes on election day there would be even fewer liberals.

if there was no withholding tax and people had to send in their money to the liberals like you do, there would be no liberals and if they had to pay their taxes on election day there would be even fewer liberals.

Spending other folks' $$$ makes it very easy to be a liberal.

Nah; the middle class who could afford home computers created the jobs,

too completely stupid and 1000% liberal. Computers had been around for a long time. It was people like Gates and Jobs who made them
cheap enough for the middle class to afford. Supply creates demand therefore you want to love those who supply as Republicans and libertarians do! Econ 101 class 1 day one minute one.

too completely stupid and 1000% liberal. Computers had been around for a long time. It was people like Gates and Jobs who made them
cheap enough for the middle class to afford. Supply creates demand therefore you want to love those who supply as Republicans and libertarians do! Econ 101 class 1 day one minute one.

Are you sure it is not demand creates supply?

Are you sure it is not demand creates supply?

I gave the liberal a perfect example??

rich people don't make jobs, demand of stuff does, middle class buys

How many poor folks invest capital to build stores and businesses that hire folks?
"demand of stuff" happens AFTER folk with lots of $$$$ risk every cent investing it with the hope that MAYBE SOMEDAY they will make a profit.
In this market 50% of all businesses fail in the first 2 years.
BECAUSE OF HIGH TAXES AND GOVERNMENT REGULATION

WELL DUH!

rich people don't make jobs,

do you mean Jobs & Gates didn't create jobs and it's really poor people who founded Apple and MicroSoft???

Nah; the middle class who could afford home computers created the jobs, and Jobs' wealth (Gates' too) and were the target-rich opportunity they both founded their companies in pursuit of.

Jobs are created LONG BEFORE the product reaches the market.
How come you do not know this basic Econ 101 for dummies shit?

do you mean Jobs & Gates didn't create jobs and it's really poor people who founded Apple and MicroSoft???

Nah; the middle class who could afford home computers created the jobs, and Jobs' wealth (Gates' too) and were the target-rich opportunity they both founded their companies in pursuit of.

Tell me about it!!! Fucking paracites!!! (Jobs, Gates and their ilk.)

If I disagreed I'll pay you $10,000, Bet or runaway with your liberal strawman between your legs.

Tell me about it!!! Fucking paracites!!! (Jobs, Gates and their ilk.)

yes for sure!!! the nerve of them!!!! inventing all those phones and computers like that!! Where do they get off!!!

See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!

Forum List

Back