Pajamas, EBT and Armada

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Yesterday I stopped at the local dollar store to get something. There was a woman in fornt of me with chips dr.pepper and pop tarts. She looke dlike she had just shot up some heroin and was wearing her pajamas. Payed with an EBT card. She was still outside when I was getting in my car. Driving an Armada! 2010 or so model. The base on them is 40,000. Driving a new armada with a goddamn EBT card. I wanted to slap that bitch. We are in fuckin crumbles, and having to pay for her junk food, while she is driving a 40,000+ SUV. Fuck that shit. You are welcome for your food, fat bitch. And no I dont have a link. lol

I have a friend who moved from DC down to Miami. He was apalled with what her learned and saw so far as the playing of the system goes down there. He was talking about the cars they drive, what they wear as well as the homes they live in. He literally said he became nauseous when he realized how easy it is to game the system and how many there are actually doing it.

I have a friend who moved from DC down to Miami. He was apalled with what her learned and saw so far as the playing of the system goes down there. He was talking about the cars they drive, what they wear as well as the homes they live in. He literally said he became nauseous when he realized how easy it is to game the system and how many there are actually doing it.

I know! It just gets easier and easier IMO. I am all for welfare, when it is NEEDED and your not a lazy piece of shit. That bitch did not need the EBT card, obviously.

New Topics

Forum List

Back