Companies do not pay taxes

I here a lot of talk about how companies and the rich should pay more in taxes. What many fail to understand is that all taxes are paid by the consumer. Any time taxes are raised on corporations they raise their prices or lay people off to compensate.
The same is true with income taxes. You raise the rich's income tax....they don't take this laying down. They make changes to their companies and portfolio which cost money to the companies thus they make changes to save money or they raise their prices.

So please stop debating about the income tax rates, capital gains tax, and payroll taxes, and start debating on how to get rid of them and put something else in its place that makes sense. Like a consumption tax.

Stepping off soap box......

Now letting the cat out of the bag is absolutely traumatizing to the Messiahs followers so let them figure it out for themselves, so cool it on the facts of life game. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot in spite of themselves they have got to be the dumbest collection of idiots I have ever witnessed.

Jobs are created LONG BEFORE the product reaches the market.
How come you do not know this basic Econ 101 for dummies shit?

Tell me about it!!! Fucking paracites!!! (Jobs, Gates and their ilk.)

yes for sure!!! the nerve of them!!!! inventing all those phones and computers like that!! Where do they get off!!!

See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow, so very very slow!!

Really? Jobs invented the phone and Gates the computer? Or each some of both? Whadaya think fast guy?

yes for sure!!! the nerve of them!!!! inventing all those phones and computers like that!! Where do they get off!!!

Really? Jobs invented the phone and Gates the computer? Or each some of both? Whadaya think fast guy?

dear, the subject was whether they were "Fucking paracites"!!! not exactly what they invented.

The nerve of them inventing all that stuff-right everyone could afford?? The stone Age was so much better!

dear, the subject was whether they were "Fucking paracites"!!! not exactly what they invented.

The nerve of them inventing all that stuff-right everyone could afford?? The stone Age was so much better!

Okie doke. Then here's a tip: try to not wander off on retarded tangents. Problem solved.

Okie doke. Then here's a tip: try to not wander off on retarded tangents. Problem solved.

dear, you started the tangent about what they invented??????????????

I here a lot of talk about how companies and the rich should pay more in taxes. What many fail to understand is that all taxes are paid by the consumer. Any time taxes are raised on corporations they raise their prices or lay people off to compensate.
The same is true with income taxes. You raise the rich's income tax....they don't take this laying down. They make changes to their companies and portfolio which cost money to the companies thus they make changes to save money or they raise their prices.

So please stop debating about the income tax rates, capital gains tax, and payroll taxes, and start debating on how to get rid of them and put something else in its place that makes sense. Like a consumption tax.

Stepping off soap box......

Now letting the cat out of the bag is absolutely traumatizing to the Messiahs followers so let them figure it out for themselves, so cool it on the facts of life game. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot in spite of themselves they have got to be the dumbest collection of idiots I have ever witnessed.

Its true, the rich raise their prices when the cost of raw material or the cost of taxes goes up.

But, the liberals lack the IQ to understand the simple concept so we waste all our political energy on taxing the rich only for the purpose of pandering to the pure ignorance of liberals.

Poor ed. Off his meds again. It really is not his fault, it is just plain bad luck.
I once asked him a rational question, which was, can you show a time when, during a bad economy, increased taxes made things worse. I guess he could not understand, and all I got back was a rant about liberals. Poor guy. Just totally unable to carry on a conversation. But, the interesting part is that he does not know that everyone sees what he says as pure drivel.

Last time I looked your team wears "Corporations are not people" on their jerseys.
How could Jobs or Gates or anyone ever invent anything?

Poor ed. Off his meds again. It really is not his fault, it is just plain bad luck.
I once asked him a rational question, which was, can you show a time when, during a bad economy, increased taxes made things worse. I guess he could not understand, and all I got back was a rant about liberals. Poor guy. Just totally unable to carry on a conversation. But, the interesting part is that he does not know that everyone sees what he says as pure drivel.

As usual the liberal has it ass backerds.
It is up to you to prove to us that raising taxes HAS EVER made things better.
And you can't because it never does.

Last time I looked your team wears "Corporations are not people" on their jerseys.

Not on our jerseys. But we do have a lefty group-think czar, Grover Leftquist, who has us all sign a manifesto, vowing to never equate a legal entity, chartered by a state, with that of a living, breathing homo sapien.

Yeah; I know. Sounds loony. But still, we have to get in line behind our czar, General Secretary Leftquist.

Last edited:

As for part two, you might note that neither Jobs nor Gates were (Jobs) / are (Gates) inventors. They developed products based on technology invented by others, with more than a little help from government-funded R&D. Computers and microprocessors, obviously, predates Apple; and the basic for the Altair computer that Gates and Allen wrote used tech and a programming language which predates them.

Does that help?

Last edited:

Not on our jerseys. But we do have a lefty group-think czar, Grover Leftquist, who has us all sign a manifesto, vowing to never equate a legal entity, chartered by a state, with that of a living, breathing homo sapien.

Yeah; I know. Sounds loony. But still, we have to get in line behind our czar, General Secretary Leftquist.

dear, you would not call a man who fights for freedom from liberal governemnt a Czar. Would you call Jefferson and our other founders, Czars because they were powerful soldiers in the fight for freedom??

See why we are 100% positve a liberal will be slow??

Last edited:
you might note that neither Jobs nor Gates were (Jobs) / are (Gates) inventors. They developed products based on technology invented by others,

well then lets thank God for "developers", since they create businesses that employ millions and hugely increase our standard of living!!

The nerve of them, developing all those phones and computers- right???

See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is pure stupidity? Sorry!

dear, you would not call a man who fights for freedom from liberal governemnt a Czar. Would you call Jefferson and our other founders, Czars because they were powerful soldiers in the fight for freedom??

See why we are 100% positve a liberal will be slow??

Copy that. But that functional retardation, Grover Norquist, merely opposes having to pay for government which got bigger under Bush / Rep control.

So forgive me. I should have said freeloading czar. Thanks for correcting me.

As for part two, you might note that neither Jobs nor Gates were (Jobs) / are (Gates) inventors. They developed products based on technology invented by others, with more than a little help from government-funded R&D. Computers and microprocessors, obviously, predates Apple; and the basic for the Altair computer that Gates and Allen wrote used tech and a programming language which predates them.

Does that help?
Interesting how cons believe that all products came from the invention by capitalist geniuses. The internet, the biggest play ground for technology corporatists, for instance. Cons never heard of Arpanet. They assume it must have been developed in some private individuals garage. Or that cell phone technology had the same origination.

So, Gadawg, you can not name a time when cutting taxes during a bad economy has ever helped. So now you want me to name the OPPOSITE? But Gadawg, that is too easy:
Roosevelt during the great republican depression of 1928.
Reagan after the highest unemployment since the great depression in 82.
Clinton at the beginning of his administration.

So, there you go. Turns out it always does, Gadawg. Your turn, dipshit.

Last edited:

So, Gadawg, you can not name a time when cutting taxes during a bad economy has ever helped. So now you want me to name the OPPOSITE? But Gadawg, that is too easy:

Roosevelt was not President in 1928.
Dumb ass.
At no time ever has raising taxes solved a budget deficit.
You do know we have a budget deficit, don't you?
Punk.

Does that help?

So Gates and Jobs invented nothing.
Amazing.

Dumb ass.
Punk.
Well, dipshit, the depression was on its way in '28, but got really bad in 29. Did you think there were two Great Republican Depressions, dipshit. There was only one depression ever. And in all cases, the economy got better after tax increases. And in all cases, there were deficits. And I said DURRING. You need to look up that word. The depression was going strong when Roosevelt took office, in March of 1933. After over 3 years of no stimulus by the repub president. Hoover, old boy. Finally did a stimulus at the end of his term, as even he knew he had to.

Then, you mention deficit. The fact is, dipshit, that deficits never get better when unemployment is high. Look at history, if you are capable. Then, you may want to consider Clinton's admin. There was indeed a deficit. He did indeed raise taxes. And Unemployment went down. And the deficit went away. And we had a SURPLUS. So, since your interest is in deficits, show a time when deficits got better with a tax decrease during a bad economy.
But then, you can not. Because you just post DOGMA. Dipshit.

And yes I do know we have a deficit, dipshit. The Surplus went away when Bush 2 gave the surplus back to the taxpayers and he then created a large deficit. Dipshit.

Last edited:

Dumb ass.
Punk.
Well, dipshit, the depression was on its way in '28, but got really bad in 29. Did you think there were two Great Republican Depressions, dipshit. There was only one depression ever. And in all cases, the economy got better after tax increases. And in all cases, there were deficits. And I said DURRING. You need to look up that word. The depression was going strong when Roosevelt took office, in March of 1933. After over 3 years of no stimulus by the repub president. Hoover, old boy. Finally did a stimulus at the end of his term, as even he knew he had to.

Then, you mention deficit. The fact is, dipshit, that deficits never get better when unemployment is high. Look at history, if you are capable. Then, you may want to consider Clinton's admin. There was indeed a deficit. He did indeed raise taxes. And Unemployment went down. And the deficit went away. And we had a SURPLUS. So, since your interest is in deficits, show a time when deficits got better with a tax decrease during a bad economy.
But then, you can not. Because you just post DOGMA. Dipshit.

And yes I do know we have a deficit, dipshit. The Surplus went away when Bush 2 gave the surplus back to the taxpayers and he then created a large deficit. Dipshit.

Fat people drink diet coke...so diet coke must make you fat.

Forum List

Back