Comp. Immig. Reform? End to white power

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
COMP. IMMIG. REFORM? END TO WHITE POWER

Obama’s agenda for legalization of children or Illegal Aliens my not be about compassion for the little tykes at all. It may be because of his hatred for white people. Hispanic are fast becoming a majority when whites are fast becoming a minority. If Romney chooses Rubio for his vice president, it’s on point.
Those poor little anchor babies are coming of voting age and the are going to vote in behalf of their parents and they are millions in votes.
The rise in Hispanic power means the fall in White power. May be Obama’s agenda all along.
He is not bothering with Blacks because he know they will never rise to the occasion. But Hispanic are a different attitude. But all these Illegal Aliens antics lead to end of White power. He don’t have any love lost for these little tykes.

Their percentages may dwindle, but whites will still be the dominant race for many years to come. I just question what kind of qualify of life there is going to be in America when the majority of the population seeks government assistance and cannot graduate from high school.

I just question what kind of qualify of life there is going to be in America when the majority of the population seeks government assistance and cannot graduate from high school.

Ayup.

America is turning into a shit fondue. And it's because of the deteriorating racial quality of the population, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back