Community Organizer

its threads like that that get you neg rep for posting asinine stuff
there is nothing worthy of debate in that post what so ever

Are you harassing me with neg rep?

Are you doing what they call abusing the rep function?

:cuckoo:

Are you harassing me with neg rep?

Are you doing what they call abusing the rep function?

:cuckoo:
look at the post i neg rep'd
its totally asinine and there is nothing to debate or discuss
and with that title, i woulodnt be surprised to see it in pure crap

Obama was also a constitutional lawyer, which I believe gives him a great deal of experience to enable him to uphold the constitution. and gongrats to Palin for being mayor of a town of 9000 and being governor of a state with a smaller population that Rhode Island, that is probably more than I will ever be. But I hardly would consider myself to be any good at being VP.

Yes well you're not running. And being mayor and governor, budgeting hundreds of millions of dollars, winning an 80 percent approval rating from ALASKANS who are notoriously all over the place politically, is better experience for the job of VP than being a consititutional lawyer is experience for being PRESIDENT.

And, again, does anyone know exactly what Obama has accomplished? I can list accomplishments by McCain and Palin. What has Obama done? Besides whine about the way things are?

Well, he hasn't done anything to my knowledge. We keep hearing all the outrage over the "community organizer" slams...and yet....and yet....STILL nobody has said "THIS is what a community organizer does, and THIS is what Obama did!"

So one must conclude it's an imaginary position. Sort of like "home technician" means stay at home mommy.

And, again, does anyone know exactly what Obama has accomplished? I can list accomplishments by McCain and Palin. What has Obama done? Besides whine about the way things are?

I know exactly why you do not know about what Obama did, you watch Fox News, if that. If the media was as liberal as you think it is, you would have heard something by now, don't you think?

I know exactly why you do not know about what Obama did, you watch Fox News, if that. If the media was as liberal as you think it is, you would have heard something by now, don't you think?

No, you idiot. I watch CNN and ONLY CNN, I don't have FOX where I live.

And I still haven't heard anyone name ONE FLIPPING THING that Obama has accomplished in his career. I haven't heard ONE PERSON, including yourself, explain exactly what he did as a "community organizer" and how, specifically, that experience prepares him for the job of presidency.

At first I assumed he must have done something, handled some funding, organized some basketball games, maybe prettied up a park or planted a community garden. But the silence has become deafening, and now I'm fairly convinced he didn't do a thing at all except sit around and hobnob with disgruntled self-admitted terrorists and preachers who hate white folks. YOu'd think some of the members of those communities he allegedly organized would be saying something....you'd think that if he's so great, he'd have a whole mob of them to come forward and say how much better their lives are since Obama came in and organized them.

But no, only silence. From Obama, from the communities, and from you leftist retards who are fixated on Sarah Palin's accomplishments; as if by doing so, you can draw attention away from the fact that Obama has exactly zero accomplishments.

1. She attacked him almost the moment she becames nationally known.
2. The third member is the house minority leader. He/she would become president if the president and vp both are unable to serve.

I guess you didn't want our opinions :rolleyes:

1. When she attacked him is irrelevant. All that matters is that it occurred after Obama attacked her in an interview with Anderson cooper.

2. The House Minority Leader is not second in line for succession to the Presidency. Nor is the House Majority Leader (I presume that's what you meant). Speaker of the House is second in line. And last I checked, Nancy Pelosi was not on either ticket.

Are you for real, dude?

Last edited:
I don't have FOX where I live.

But no, only silence. From Obama, from the communities, and from you leftist retards who are fixated on Sarah Palin's accomplishments; as if by doing so, you can draw attention away from the fact that Obama has exactly zero accomplishments.

First, that's too bad about not having Fox. I watch the SImpsons every day, and Bones when I can.
Obama was a Constitutional lawyer, taught constiutional law at Chicago University of Law, and represented his state in the US Senate. Again, I ask you to keep this thread civilized.

First, that's too bad about not having Fox. I watch the SImpsons every day, and Bones when I can.
Obama was a Constitutional lawyer, taught constiutional law at Chicago University of Law, and represented his state in the US Senate. Again, I ask you to keep this thread civilized.

None of which speaks to his alleged "experience" as a "community organizer".

Nor does it compare to the experience of being a governor...or even a mayor.

I guess you didn't want our opinions :rolleyes:

2. The House Minority Leader is not second in line for succession to the Presidency. Nor is the House Majority Leader (I presume that's what you meant). Speaker of the House is second in line. And last I checked, Nancy Pelosi was not on either ticket.

Are you for real, dude?

I said THIRD, and the Speaker of the house is the VP, and I thought it was majority as well, but it is actually minority.

I think it means that Obammy's an idiot because he opened himself up to that criticism by attacking her for being a small town mayor.

It's really cracking me up the the bottom of our ticket is pwning the top of theirs.

The minuet I heard the Obama campaign was going after Her for a lack of Experience I told my wife. That is it, McCain will win.

What a foolish thing for them to do. They are attacking a women for lack of experience who is more qualified that Obama to be president.

Mark my words, baring any major snafu on McCains part, this election is over. Obama loses.

Thank god!!!

I said THIRD, and the Speaker of the house is the VP, and I thought it was majority as well, but it is actually minority.

You said THIRD on the ticket. Meaning second in the line of succession.

holy_shit_imacake.jpg

Isn't it almost time for Power Rangers or something?

The minuet I heard the Obama campaign was going after Her for a lack of Experience I told my wife. That is it, McCain will win.

What a foolish thing for them to do. They are attacking a women for lack of experience who is more qualified that Obama to be president.

Mark my words, baring any major snafu on McCains part, this election is over. Obama loses.

Thank god!!!

No kidding.

None of which speaks to his alleged "experience" as a "community organizer".

Nor does it compare to the experience of being a governor...or even a mayor.

I am not saying a community organizer does qualify him. I am saying that it sould nto disqualify him as Palin would want it. Actually being a lawyer lets you learn more about the country's laws, rather than just your state's. And thank you for not referring to Obama supporters as retarded, mutal respect is all I wish to see here.

You said THIRD on the ticket. Meaning second in the line of succession.

holy_shit_imacake.jpg

Isn't it almost time for Power Rangers or something?
LOL too true
looks like we have yet another moron leftist that has trouble with facts

Forum List

Back