Community Organizer Attempts Mass Murder At FRC Over Chic-Fil-A

Once again, your links contradict you!

Perkins, the head of the FRC, blamed the SPLC for the attack but NEVER said Corkins claimed to have worked there.

Read your own damned links, fool.

If your reading comprehension is this bad, you should give serious consideration that the voices in your head are misleading you.

He implied that he was from the SPLC in the radio interview.

My guess is they were at the very least an influence in the shooters mind.

You know, the left thought Sarah Palin directly influence Gabby Gifford's shooter.

At any rate, this is what he said on the radio. Maybe he was questioned further an amended his statement.

Fact is, this idiot shot those people because of politics. He was said to be a volunteer for some community organization.
What radio station? We could always listen for ourselves....but I doubt you will tell and instead conveniently forget what your favorite radio station is....:lol:

And it isn't a FACT that he shot the guard for his politics (notice how you made it "those people" there you go, lying again to make it sound even worse than it is). He may very well have shot them because they equate homosexuality with pedophilia. But we don't know yet what his motive was.

I can tell you this, the shooter, even with a felony under his belt, has a damn better chance of getting into heaven than that hatemongering asswipe that heads the FRC.

I am waiting for Mud to answer this too but then again....I'm not holding my breath.

Mud should be a Cornerback the way he backpeddles

Last edited:
Where the hell does the left get these ideas.

Its OK though, it is always easy to punk the left on any given subject...

This is true. So why some UnConservatives feel they need to lie to win is beyond me. It just baffles the shit out of me. I can only conclude they are so weak-minded they can't even take down a liberal on a level playing field.

Your "heard it on the radio" defense does not work, mudwhistle. Want to know why?

Because you threw down some links which said backed you up "word for word". The fact you did not quote from any of those links gave away your whole game. I guess you didn't expect anyone to actually read them.

You lied and have been busted.

FAIL

Coming from someone who claims to be an expert in
Middle-Eastern Affairs
HF and SAT Communications

Claims to be an expert in all things legal

Bet you often claim to have learned Jit Kung Do directly from Bruce Lee himself.

You and I both know there are more media sources than the internet.

I posted links to the story.

I can't do anything more.

This is true. So why some UnConservatives feel they need to lie to win is beyond me. It just baffles the shit out of me. I can only conclude they are so weak-minded they can't even take down a liberal on a level playing field.

Negged for being an asshole.

Negged for being an asshole.
And neg for you for being a liar.

Your "heard it on the radio" defense does not work, mudwhistle. Want to know why?

Because you threw down some links which said backed you up "word for word". The fact you did not quote from any of those links gave away your whole game. I guess you didn't expect anyone to actually read them.

You lied and have been busted.

FAIL

Coming from someone who claims to be an expert in
Middle-Eastern Affairs
HF and SAT Communications

Claims to be an expert in all things legal

Bet you often claim to have learned Jit Kung Do directly from Bruce Lee himself.

You and I both know there are more media sources than the internet.

I posted links to the story.

I can't do anything more.

Alinsky's Rule 12: Destroy the Individual

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

:lol:

The FRC is considered by many on the left as a hate-group.

They are a family oriented Christian group.
Obviously radicals.

What did Karl Marx once say:

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.
Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower.

On radicalism:

To be radical is to grasp things by the root. But for man the root is man himself. What proves beyond doubt the radicalism of German theory, and thus its practical energy, is that it begins from the resolute positive abolition of religion. The criticism of religion ends with the doctrine that man is the supreme being for man. It ends, therefore, with the categorical imperative to overthrow all those conditions in which man is an abased, enslaved, abandoned, contemptible being—conditions which can hardly be better described than in the exclamation of a Frenchman on the occasion of a proposed tax upon dogs: 'Wretched dogs! They want to treat you like men!'

I bet Karl Marx was extremely surprised when he died and his soul was standing there in front of the lord.

The FRC is considered by many on the left as a hate-group.

They are a family oriented Christian group.
Obviously radicals.

What did Karl Marx once say:

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.
Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower.

On radicalism:

To be radical is to grasp things by the root. But for man the root is man himself. What proves beyond doubt the radicalism of German theory, and thus its practical energy, is that it begins from the resolute positive abolition of religion. The criticism of religion ends with the doctrine that man is the supreme being for man. It ends, therefore, with the categorical imperative to overthrow all those conditions in which man is an abased, enslaved, abandoned, contemptible being—conditions which can hardly be better described than in the exclamation of a Frenchman on the occasion of a proposed tax upon dogs: 'Wretched dogs! They want to treat you like men!'

I bet Karl Marx was extremely surprised when he died and his soul was standing there in front of the lord.

What lord? Which one?

I don't really care. You lied, you got a neg.

That's rich coming from you.

If I were to want to look up "Lying Mudshark" I'd type in Ravi on Google.
lying mudshark - Google Search

Lying again, I see. Your natural state it would appear.

*oh boy*

I guess you aren't aware of sarcasm.

Try looking that one up smart-ass.

While you're at it look smart-ass up too. You'll find it between Shit and Syphilis

Thank God you're out of the military. Somebody would be tempted to Frag u.

Last edited:
I posted the link earlier. This is for those who haven't figured out how to use them:

FRC PRESIDENT TONY PERKINS SAYS SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER GAVE ‘LICENSE’ FOR SHOOTING
Posted on August 16, 2012 at 5:33pm by Madeleine*Morgenstern
Email »
Comments (100)

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, said Thursday he believes the Southern Poverty Law Center gave "license" for the shooting that took place at his organization Wednesday, wounding a security guard. (Getty Images)
The president of the conservative Family Research Council said the Southern Poverty Law Center gave “license” for Wednesday’s shooting by classifying his organization as a “hate group.”

Tony Perkins said Thursday that Floyd Corkins, the Virginia man accused of shooting security guard Leo Johnson in the arm, was responsible for his own actions at the Christian organization’s Washington, D.C. headquarters, but that the law center — known for tracking groups in the U.S. that it deems hateful — contributed to the atmosphere in which he did so. Corkins, 28, has been charged with assault with attempt to kill and with bringing a firearm across state lines.

“Floyd Corkins was responsible for the wounding of one our colleagues and one of my friends yesterday here at the Family Research Council, but I believe he was given a license by a group such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, who, as you pointed out earlier, labeled us a hate group because we defend the family and we stand for traditional, orthodox Christianity,” Perkins said on Fox News. “It’s time for people to realize what the Southern Poverty Law Center is doing with their reckless labeling of organizations who they disagree with.”

Perkins made the same charge later Thursday during a news conference.

Among the Southern Poverty Law Center’s other classified “hate groups” are the Ku Klux Klan, the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party. When it added the Family Research Council to the list in 2010 for its “anti-gay” rhetoric, Perkins blasted the label as a “slanderous attack and attempted character assassination.”

“This has been over two years now and what we have seen is an escalation of that term ["hate group"] used every time some opposes, whether it’s same-sex marriage or some other policy,” Perkins said on Fox.* “They [the Southern Poverty Law Center] don’t want a debate, that’s what this is about. It’s about marginalizing and ultimately silencing those they disagree with.”

Perkins said he visited with Johnson late Wednesday after he got out of surgery, and described him as a buildings operations manager who wears a “double hat” as the center’s unarmed security guard. The accused shooter reportedly walked in posing as an intern, told the guard “I don’t like your politics” and then fired his gun. Perkins said Johnson managed to disarm the gunman despite his injuries and hold him until police arrived.

Perkins said on Fox he considers the shooting an act of terrorism.

“Terrorism is designed to intimidate and to drive people back and make them feel fearful. Well, that I believe would describe what they tried to do here yesterday at the Family Research Council and by extension to traditional value supporters, Christians across the nation,” Perkins said. “But I want to tell you it’s not going to work. We’re not going anywhere. We’re more committed today than we were yesterday to defending and advancing faith, family and freedom here in our nation’s capital.”

Following the shooting, the Southern Poverty Law Center released a statement saying there were “unconfirmed reports that the shooting was ideologically motivated.”

Your c&p doesn't back up what you claimed. But thanks for it anyway, it shows Perkins lying about why his group is classified as a hate group.

I bet he's not really even friends with the security guard.

He's a fraud. Jesus probably will boot his lying ass right to hell.

I knew gays would start killing Christians.

Matter of time.

You see what happens when a gay guy tries to kill people? he brings chick-fil-a and shoots one person....in the arm.

Trust me, you have nothing to fear from gay gunmen

Your c&p doesn't back up what you claimed. But thanks for it anyway, it shows Perkins lying about why his group is classified as a hate group.

Yeah, and I bet he comes from the planet Zarcon.

Jesus you're pathetic.

Yeah, and I bet he comes from the planet Zarcon.

Jesus you're pathetic.

You need a hug, bro.

Forum List

Back