Community Organizer Attempts Mass Murder At FRC Over Chic-Fil-A

Your c&p doesn't back up what you claimed. But thanks for it anyway, it shows Perkins lying about why his group is classified as a hate group.

I bet he's not really even friends with the security guard.

He's a fraud. Jesus probably will boot his lying ass right to hell.

Yeah, and I bet he comes from the planet Zarcon.

Jesus you're pathetic.

You need a hug, bro.

Thanks.

No copping a feel.

I posted the link earlier. This is for those who haven't figured out how to use them:

FRC PRESIDENT TONY PERKINS SAYS SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER GAVE ‘LICENSE’ FOR SHOOTING
Posted on August 16, 2012 at 5:33pm by Madeleine*Morgenstern
Email »
Comments (100)

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, said Thursday he believes the Southern Poverty Law Center gave "license" for the shooting that took place at his organization Wednesday, wounding a security guard. (Getty Images)
The president of the conservative Family Research Council said the Southern Poverty Law Center gave “license” for Wednesday’s shooting by classifying his organization as a “hate group.”

Tony Perkins said Thursday that Floyd Corkins, the Virginia man accused of shooting security guard Leo Johnson in the arm, was responsible for his own actions at the Christian organization’s Washington, D.C. headquarters, but that the law center — known for tracking groups in the U.S. that it deems hateful — contributed to the atmosphere in which he did so. Corkins, 28, has been charged with assault with attempt to kill and with bringing a firearm across state lines.

“Floyd Corkins was responsible for the wounding of one our colleagues and one of my friends yesterday here at the Family Research Council, but I believe he was given a license by a group such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, who, as you pointed out earlier, labeled us a hate group because we defend the family and we stand for traditional, orthodox Christianity,” Perkins said on Fox News. “It’s time for people to realize what the Southern Poverty Law Center is doing with their reckless labeling of organizations who they disagree with.”

Perkins made the same charge later Thursday during a news conference.

Among the Southern Poverty Law Center’s other classified “hate groups” are the Ku Klux Klan, the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party. When it added the Family Research Council to the list in 2010 for its “anti-gay” rhetoric, Perkins blasted the label as a “slanderous attack and attempted character assassination.”

“This has been over two years now and what we have seen is an escalation of that term ["hate group"] used every time some opposes, whether it’s same-sex marriage or some other policy,” Perkins said on Fox.* “They [the Southern Poverty Law Center] don’t want a debate, that’s what this is about. It’s about marginalizing and ultimately silencing those they disagree with.”

Perkins said he visited with Johnson late Wednesday after he got out of surgery, and described him as a buildings operations manager who wears a “double hat” as the center’s unarmed security guard. The accused shooter reportedly walked in posing as an intern, told the guard “I don’t like your politics” and then fired his gun. Perkins said Johnson managed to disarm the gunman despite his injuries and hold him until police arrived.

Perkins said on Fox he considers the shooting an act of terrorism.

“Terrorism is designed to intimidate and to drive people back and make them feel fearful. Well, that I believe would describe what they tried to do here yesterday at the Family Research Council and by extension to traditional value supporters, Christians across the nation,” Perkins said. “But I want to tell you it’s not going to work. We’re not going anywhere. We’re more committed today than we were yesterday to defending and advancing faith, family and freedom here in our nation’s capital.”

Following the shooting, the Southern Poverty Law Center released a statement saying there were “unconfirmed reports that the shooting was ideologically motivated.”

Corkins was responsible for his own actions. The man said it himself.

This fantasy of yours that Perkins "witnessed the whole thing" and that Corkins said he worked for the SPLC has been exposed by your own links and posts.

It's obvious what you were trying to do with your opening post. Your choice of "community organizer" and your butchered misuse of the name of the SPLC.

You were trying to link Obama and the SPLC to the shooting, but you horribly bungled it. That's what happens when you make shit up.

As for Perkins, I predicted yesterday that both sides would exploit this event to reinforce their belief systems rather than do a little healthy navel gazing about their own part in this mess.

Perkins couldn't wait to blame the SPLC and you eagerly swallowed a few yards of his tool and came here to carry the flag for him.

But you screwed it all up. That's why community organizer Perkins makes the big bucks and you don't.

Well done!

Last edited:
Where the hell does the left get these ideas.

Its OK though, it is always easy to punk the left on any given subject...

This is true. So why some UnConservatives feel they need to lie to win is beyond me. It just baffles the shit out of me. I can only conclude they are so weak-minded they can't even take down a liberal on a level playing field.

Negged for being an asshole.

I think you meant to neg me but you gave me a greenie instead. :lol:

Feel free to pick two other posts of mine to neg. One to cancel out the green one, and one to neg me the way you intended.

I posted the link earlier. This is for those who haven't figured out how to use them:

FRC PRESIDENT TONY PERKINS SAYS SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER GAVE ‘LICENSE’ FOR SHOOTING
Email »
Comments (100)

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, said Thursday he believes the Southern Poverty Law Center gave "license" for the shooting that took place at his organization Wednesday, wounding a security guard. (Getty Images)
The president of the conservative Family Research Council said the Southern Poverty Law Center gave “license” for Wednesday’s shooting by classifying his organization as a “hate group.”

Tony Perkins said Thursday that Floyd Corkins, the Virginia man accused of shooting security guard Leo Johnson in the arm, was responsible for his own actions at the Christian organization’s Washington, D.C. headquarters, but that the law center — known for tracking groups in the U.S. that it deems hateful — contributed to the atmosphere in which he did so. Corkins, 28, has been charged with assault with attempt to kill and with bringing a firearm across state lines.

“Floyd Corkins was responsible for the wounding of one our colleagues and one of my friends yesterday here at the Family Research Council, but I believe he was given a license by a group such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, who, as you pointed out earlier, labeled us a hate group because we defend the family and we stand for traditional, orthodox Christianity,” Perkins said on Fox News. “It’s time for people to realize what the Southern Poverty Law Center is doing with their reckless labeling of organizations who they disagree with.”

Among the Southern Poverty Law Center’s other classified “hate groups” are the Ku Klux Klan, the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party. When it added the Family Research Council to the list in 2010 for its “anti-gay” rhetoric, Perkins blasted the label as a “slanderous attack and attempted character assassination.”

“This has been over two years now and what we have seen is an escalation of that term ["hate group"] used every time some opposes, whether it’s same-sex marriage or some other policy,” Perkins said on Fox.* “They [the Southern Poverty Law Center] don’t want a debate, that’s what this is about. It’s about marginalizing and ultimately silencing those they disagree with.”

Perkins said he visited with Johnson late Wednesday after he got out of surgery, and described him as a buildings operations manager who wears a “double hat” as the center’s unarmed security guard. The accused shooter reportedly walked in posing as an intern, told the guard “I don’t like your politics” and then fired his gun. Perkins said Johnson managed to disarm the gunman despite his injuries and hold him until police arrived.

“Terrorism is designed to intimidate and to drive people back and make them feel fearful. Well, that I believe would describe what they tried to do here yesterday at the Family Research Council and by extension to traditional value supporters, Christians across the nation,” Perkins said. “But I want to tell you it’s not going to work. We’re not going anywhere. We’re more committed today than we were yesterday to defending and advancing faith, family and freedom here in our nation’s capital.”

Following the shooting, the Southern Poverty Law Center released a statement saying there were “unconfirmed reports that the shooting was ideologically motivated.”

This fantasy of yours that Perkins "witnessed the whole thing" and that Corkins said he worked for the SPLC has been exposed by your own links and posts.

It's obvious what you were trying to do with your opening post. Your choice of "community organizer" and your butchered misuse of the name of the SPLC.

You were trying to link Obama and the SPLC to the shooting, but you horribly bungled it. That's what happens when you make shit up.

As for Perkins, I predicted yesterday that both sides would exploit this event to reinforce their belief systems rather than do a little healthy navel gazing about their own part in this mess.

Perkins couldn't wait to blame the SPLC and you eagerly swallowed a few yards of his tool and came here to carry the flag for him.

But you screwed it all up. That's why community organizer Perkins makes the big bucks and you don't.

Well done!

Actually I never said Obama had anything to do with this. So basically you're full of crappolla.

Fact is this is what happens when people jump to conclusions and this time it was the left that was the target.

Now they know how we feel.

Course the major difference is I won't swear up and down what the witness said was 100% true. I said he implied it and I couldn't vouch for it.

A lib would believe anything and argue to it's validity till the day they die.

Last edited:
This is true. So why some UnConservatives feel they need to lie to win is beyond me. It just baffles the shit out of me. I can only conclude they are so weak-minded they can't even take down a liberal on a level playing field.

Negged for being an asshole.

I think you meant to neg me but you gave me a greenie instead. :lol:

Feel free to pick two other posts of mine to neg. One to cancel out the green one, and one to neg me the way you intended.

No bro.

I'm not that vindictive. Consider it a gift.

Email »
Comments (100)

Well done!

Actually I never said Obama had anything to do with this. So basically you're full of crappolla.

Fact is this is what happens when people jump to conclusions and this time it was the left that was the target.

Course the major difference is I won't swear up and down what the witness said was 100% true. I said he implied it and I couldn't vouch for it.

You lied and you aren't fooling anyone with your subsequent lies.

Well done!

I didn't lie.

Course somebody like you can't tell the difference between a lie and a misunderstanding.

After all, you support Obama.

The point of the story is this shithead was gonna murdr those people over politics.

Tell me I'm lying bitch.

I dont understand why blacks and mexicans wont vote for a party that belittles them so. It makes no sense...unless you consider being shitted on a good thing.

They don't vote against anything. They vote for the hand that promises to feed them.

I love it...You know, wait until blacks and mexicans hear this. They'll just love the opportunity to be spit on in person :thup:

Who would spit on them? Give them a choice between the vote that promises the chance to succeed on their own merits, or the vote that promises their own merits are not necessary for handouts, and they will choose the loser OWS vote every time. Lots of white people too. It has nothing to do with skin color. It has to do with the ability of you fucking pussies to convince others that they are victims. Those that believe you, will vote for you, because, as victims, their own merit is never gonna be enough.

I didn't lie.

Course somebody like you can't tell the difference between a lie and a misunderstanding.

The point of the story is this shithead was gonna murdr those people over politics.

Tell me I'm lying bitch.
You've lied repeatedly in this thread.

I didn't lie.

Tell me I'm lying bitch.

Look I just consider the source.

I've related what I heard. Maybe I got it a little wrong (He may not have been working for the SPLC) but it would be interesting to find out everything about this prick that did the shooting.

I have a feeling you may hear some things you won't like to hear and you'll be eating your words........but as usual, you'll lie about it when I nail your ass on it.

I didn't lie.

Tell me I'm lying bitch.

I've related what I heard. Maybe I got it a little wrong (He may not have been working for the SPLC) but it would be interesting to find out everything about this prick that did the shooting.

I have a feeling you may hear some things you won't like to hear and you'll be eating your words........but as usual, you'll lie about it when I nail your ass on it.
:lol: The next time you nail someone's ass will be the first time.

:lol: The next time you nail someone's ass will be the first time.

Liar.

And you know it. :lol:

Forum List

Back