Community Organizer Attempts Mass Murder At FRC Over Chic-Fil-A

Glad I waited...

I bet you didn't even check her assertion did you.

Sheep

Still waiting...instead of saying "na na na na naaaaa" this is your opportunity to look credible. Link? I'm sure you wont give one and have a lame excuse why you cannot copy and paste. So anyone? Link to the OP's assertions of working for the SPLC and attempting to commit mass murder?

I didn't create the thread moron. You want to disprove something do it yourself.

How come TM has NO rep?

Because republicans like to attack people in groups

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

First of all, the guy doesn't work for the SPLC.

Secondly, the FRC was labelled as a hate group because they use made up information to equate homosexuals with pedophiles.

They ARE a hate group but the shooter didn't have a right to do what he did.

Yeah. There is no connectin between pederasty and homos, except of course, for the fact that damn near all boys that are molested are molested by other men. In other words, they are victimized by homos. Of course, the FCC never made any claim that all homosexuals are pederasts, but nevertheless, making an obvious connection makes them a hate group. Shit, look at how much hate comes out of the splc. How else do you describe their incessant labeling of conservatuive groups as hate groups?

How come TM has NO rep?

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

I don't know aBout republicans but that is certainly true of blacks and Mexicans, which vote overwhelmingly for the party promising them free shit.

How come TM has NO rep?

It was a legit question. I've seen a couple people lately that have nothing where their rep and flags should be. But your partisan response is noted

How come TM has NO rep?

I don't know aBout republicans but that is certainly true of blacks and Mexicans, which vote overwhelmingly for the party promising them free shit.

I dont understand why blacks and mexicans wont vote for a party that belittles them so. It makes no sense...unless you consider being shitted on a good thing.

How come TM has NO rep?

It was a legit question. I've seen a couple people lately that have nothing where their rep and flags should be. But your partisan response is noted

It was and the answer is legit as well noted by your inability to make sense

First of all, the guy doesn't work for the SPLC.

Secondly, the FRC was labelled as a hate group because they use made up information to equate homosexuals with pedophiles.

They ARE a hate group but the shooter didn't have a right to do what he did.

Doesn't excuse his violent acts.

And the director of FRC who witnessed the whole thing said he identified himself as a member of SPLC and even confessed to anyone who was there why he did it.

Pretty much what you said was his excuse.
No it doesn't excuse his violence. I'm glad that no one was seriously hurt. I'm glad he was arrested. And now, it looks like he will be charged with a Hate Crime, as he should be.

and there is NO statement from the group calling for violent actions.

The tea party did have such statements

The left has labeled anyone who supports traditional marriage as a hate group. So a nut-job from the Southern Poverty Legal Group decided to buy bags of Chic-fil-a food, murder dozens of members of the Family Relief Council to prove that what is normal is actually hatred.

The media is ignoring it because it doesn't fit their agenda and, well heck, nobody died.

BTW, this is another off-shoot of Obama's and the Democrats' same-sex marriage platform.

Nothing to see here.

Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ | Fox News

Dude, you crack me up!

By "Southern Poverty Legal Group" I take you actually mean the Southern Poverty Law Center, and I also gather you have never heard of the SPLC until recently since you butchered their name so badly.

Secondly, your own link contradicts you. :lol:

Corkins had been volunteering for about the past six months at The DC Center for the LGBT Community, said David Mariner, executive director of the community center, which is in Northwest Washington. He usually staffed the center's front desk on Saturdays, and his most recent shift was about two weeks ago.

"Community organizer". I see what you did there.

Hoo boy. You are priceless!

I bet you didn't even check her assertion did you.

Sheep

Still waiting...instead of saying "na na na na naaaaa" this is your opportunity to look credible. Link? I'm sure you wont give one and have a lame excuse why you cannot copy and paste. So anyone? Link to the OP's assertions of working for the SPLC and attempting to commit mass murder?

I didn't create the thread moron. You want to disprove something do it yourself.

dude, I already said you would have a pussy ass excuse why you cant post a link. You're excused, I was asking for someone with credibility to post a link.

its a shame people have to make this political and cant just all come together and disown the man.

Im sorry but you people are pathetic. This man should be disowned by every person out there regardless of leanings. The same should be done for the other recent shootings.The movie, Any abortion doctor killing.

The OP is pathetic, and he should try to live to a higher standard. Its sad we even argue these things.

It is amazing the shit people just make up out of thin air on here.

The only other forum I can think of which exceeds the level of confirmation bias here is the Stormfront board.

If you have a belief about some group you hate, and you have to make up shit to "prove" your hatred is justified, you are in serious danger of clinical self-delusion.

Think about it, folks. Not kidding.

The left has labeled anyone who supports traditional marriage as a hate group. So a nut-job from the Southern Poverty Legal Group decided to buy bags of Chic-fil-a food, murder dozens of members of the Family Relief Council to prove that what is normal is actually hatred.

The media is ignoring it because it doesn't fit their agenda and, well heck, nobody died.

BTW, this is another off-shoot of Obama's and the Democrats' same-sex marriage platform.

Nothing to see here.

Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ | Fox News

Dude, you crack me up!

By "Southern Poverty Legal Group" I take you actually mean the Southern Poverty Law Center, and I also gather you have never heard of the SPLC until recently since you butchered their name so badly.

Secondly, your own link contradicts you. :lol:

Corkins had been volunteering for about the past six months at The DC Center for the LGBT Community, said David Mariner, executive director of the community center, which is in Northwest Washington. He usually staffed the center's front desk on Saturdays, and his most recent shift was about two weeks ago.

"Community organizer". I see what you did there.

Hoo boy. You are priceless!

First of all, I heard this on the radio, so it was done from memory, and I didn't butcher it, I just couldn't remember if it was group or center.

WOW. Butchered the fuck out of that.

Not really numb-nuts.

The first link I posted was the only story I could find on my Blackberry. More have been posted since and I have linked them. Pretty much exactly what I said almost word for word.

This was from what the witness said, I can't vouch for everything.
So you were saying???

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2012/...an-groups-blame-frc-shooting-hate-group-label

Last edited:

Forum List

Back