Community Organizer Attempts Mass Murder At FRC Over Chic-Fil-A

Actually I never said Obama had anything to do with this. So basically you're full of crappolla.

Fact is this is what happens when people jump to conclusions and this time it was the left that was the target.

Now they know how we feel.

Course the major difference is I won't swear up and down what the witness said was 100% true. I said he implied it and I couldn't vouch for it.

A lib would believe anything and argue to it's validity till the day they die.

You lied and you aren't fooling anyone with your subsequent lies.

I didn't lie.

Course somebody like you can't tell the difference between a lie and a misunderstanding.

After all, you support Obama.

The point of the story is this shithead was gonna murdr those people over politics.

Tell me I'm lying bitch.

Exactly.....

The progressive terrorist didn't agree with the family councils position so he figured he would kill them all...

That's what happened ant there should be no minimizing that....

And progressives have the audacity to label those opposed to them "violent hate mongers?"

You lied and you aren't fooling anyone with your subsequent lies.

I didn't lie.

Course somebody like you can't tell the difference between a lie and a misunderstanding.

After all, you support Obama.

The point of the story is this shithead was gonna murdr those people over politics.

Tell me I'm lying bitch.

Exactly.....

The progressive terrorist didn't agree with the family councils position so he figured he would kill them all...

That's what happened ant there should be no minimizing that....

And progressives have the audacity to label those opposed to them "violent hate mongers?"

Gay and Lesbian organizations have voiced their regrets for the attack. LGBT organizations release joint statement regarding the shooting at Family Research Council (FRC) | GLAAD

I think it's highly likely that everyone will accept their condolences. However if the shoe were on the other foot and a Tea Party member were guilty of such an offense we'd never hear the end of it.

Forum List

Back