Communist Party Directive 1943

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
33226065_1967950649906592_3807045847099637760_n.jpg

Sounds familiar no? The left sure has taken it to heart! Funny thing is its losing its effect!

View attachment 195557

Sounds familiar no? The left sure has taken it to heart! Funny thing is its losing its effect!

Trump is the one who is attempting to discredit his critics. He calls the media “fake news”, calls the CIA and the FBI corrupt and part of the “Deep State”. Trump also threatens to “primary” anyone in his party who criticized him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, it is a Commie propaganda.

So many of the Commie members, and spies in America were Jews.

Jewish anti-American spies, sand Zionists too.
A page out of Hitlers book, a hero of yours I’m sure. youre not going to find many that agree with you around here

You're actually proving the OP correct.

Oh it's so wrong that I actually listed Jewish spies most of them Commies against America?

Gee, how dare the truth hurt anybody's feelings.

I don't support Hitler, he did untold damage to European cities be it Warsaw, Rotterdam, Guernica, or Stalingrad etc.

Yes, it is a Commie propaganda.

So many of the Commie members, and spies in America were Jews.

Jewish anti-American spies, sand Zionists too.
A page out of Hitlers book, a hero of yours I’m sure. youre not going to find many that agree with you around here

You're actually proving the OP correct.

Oh it's so wrong that I actually listed Jewish spies most of them Commies against America?

Gee, how dare the truth hurt anybody's feelings.

I don't support Hitler, he did untold damage to European cities be it Warsaw, Rotterdam, Guernica, or Stalingrad etc.
Apologies then, I assumed wrong. From the way I’ve heard you talk I thought Hitler would be an idol of yours.

I take objection to your comment because you are using a broad brush approach to label a group of people, the Jews, by pointing out the actions of a few. That is intellectually dishonest and a common propaganda manipulation tactic.

View attachment 195557

You’re right the Left has been doing some of this. I’m curious though, have you noticed this exact approach coming from anybody else? Hint. Look inside a round office.

Yeah, it's what Trump does on a daily basis.
President Trump calls people Nazis,fascists,racists and white supremacists!? WHERE!? I gotta see this. President Trump FIGHTS BACK when he is attacked. He did that BEFORE he ran for President and continues to do it....Leftists do it to shut down ANY conversation they are losing.

View attachment 195557

You’re right the Left has been doing some of this. I’m curious though, have you noticed this exact approach coming from anybody else? Hint. Look inside a round office.

President Trump calls people Nazis,fascists,racists and white supremacists!? WHERE!? I gotta see this. President Trump FIGHTS BACK when he is attacked. He did that BEFORE he ran for President and continues to do it....Leftists do it to shut down ANY conversation they are losing.
Replace “Nazi, fascists, racists...” with Fake, Lyin, Crooked, etc... and the quote holds true. You can’t deny it

View attachment 195557

Replace “Nazi, fascists, racists...” with Fake, Lyin, Crooked, etc... and the quote holds true. You can’t deny it
You don't see the difference obviously. It IS fake news evidenced by how many LITERAL fake news stories,lied about stories,apologized and unpublished stories there have been. Comey is CROOKED and on and on and on. You hate Trump we get it. ANYTHING he does you hate. I get it. Doesn't change the facts the FBI,CIA,etc were politicized by Obama and company to take out President Trump and it failed and now its being uncovered.

View attachment 195557

You don't see the difference obviously. It IS fake news evidenced by how many LITERAL fake news stories,lied about stories,apologized and unpublished stories there have been. Comey is CROOKED and on and on and on. You hate Trump we get it. ANYTHING he does you hate. I get it. Doesn't change the facts the FBI,CIA,etc were politicized by Obama and company to take out President Trump and it failed and now its being uncovered.
You prove perfectly the premise of the quote you posted... say something enough and the puppets start to believe it.

View attachment 195557

You prove perfectly the premise of the quote you posted... say something enough and the puppets start to believe it.
The facts back it up actually. Why are you ignoring the facts?

The facts back it up actually. Why are you ignoring the facts?
Why are you making up the "facts" and ignoring that for eight years that was your tactic in opposing Obama?
I don't need to make up any facts. The news in its once a week spurt of truth telling tells us the facts....What did I need to do to oppose Obama? I want to shake his hand without his 8 HORRIBLE years we would have never gotten President Trump!

Forum List

Back