Who here actually believes that NK will fully denuclearize?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
After Trump's own cabinet brings up the "mistake" that Ghaddafi made in giving up his weapons.......After what happened in Iraq when we invaded and occupied it based on the WMDs bullshit......and After Trump reneged on the Iran deal......

WHO here believes that KJU will give up ALL of his nukes just for the fun of shaking Trump's small hand and maybe get a free MAGA hat made in Vietnam?

After Trump's own cabinet brings up the "mistake" that Ghaddafi made in giving up his weapons.......After what happened in Iraq when we invaded and occupied it based on the WMDs bullshit......and After Trump reneged on the Iran deal......

WHO here believes that KJU will give up ALL of his nukes just for the fun of shaking Trump's small hand and maybe get a free MAGA hat made in Vietnam?

One thing is for sure, he will not give them a $150BB...

Not to dodge your question, I think it's more likely North and South Korea will reunite regardless of anything Trump does and decide to keep their existing nuclear weapons. Should that come to pass, China will be highly unhappy about having tens of thousands of US troops on its southern border, and Japan may well decide it too requires a nuclear deterrent. Trump is in way over his head, and he's far too arrogant to even notice.

• Banned

true.......because IDIOTS like you spread the lie brainwashed into your half brain......

Of all the frozen assets that Iran had since 1979......LESS than $2 billion were in US banks.......and THAT money was Iran's NOT the U.S. taxpayers' you fucking moron.....LOL

• Banned
Not to dodge your question, I think it's more likely North and South Korea will reunite regardless of anything Trump does and decide to keep their existing nuclear weapons. Should that come to pass, China will be highly unhappy about having tens of thousands of US troops on its southern border, and Japan may well decide it too requires a nuclear deterrent. Trump is in way over his head, and he's far too arrogant to even notice.

......and, let me just add this.......China is not too happy about a Korean peninsula reunification given the thriving South Korea's economy AND the possible adding of a North Korean huge work force.

Besides, WHO would rule a unified Korea?

• Banned
I am convinced that North Korea will denuclearize. But only after a through nuclearization - as in being turned into a glowing glass landscape.

Sure, because nuclear fallout strictly respects borders.

Think that UN will be asking for many of those troops to leave

......and, let me just add this.......China is not too happy about a Korean peninsula reunification given the thriving South Korea's economy AND the possible adding of a North Korean huge work force.

Besides, WHO would rule a unified Korea?
Perhaps the best answer to your question about who would rule Korea comes from September, 1945:

Lyuh Woon-hyung - Wikipedia

"Lyuh Woon-hyung or Yo Un-hyung[a] (May 25, 1886 – July 19, 1947) was a Korean politician who argued that Korean independence was essential to world peace, and a reunification activist who struggled for the independent reunification of Korea since its national division in 1945.

"His pen-name was Mongyang (몽양; 夢陽), the Hanja for 'dream' and 'the sun.'

"He is rare among politicians in modern Korean history in that he is revered in both South and North Korea."

Imho, the elections that should have reunited the peninsula in 1945 will have to take place sometime in the immediate future; however, there will be an extended period before such a referendum would be possible.

Think that UN will be asking for many of those troops to leave
Let's go the Singapore and find out?

Kim Jong-un 'set on Trump summit'

"It is North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's 'fixed will' that a summit with US President Donald Trump in Singapore should go ahead, state media say.

"This followed a surprise meeting on Saturday between Mr Kim and South Korean President Moon Jae-in."

Make America Fail Crowd cheer leading again..............LOL

They haven't even talked yet...........and they are cheering for a failure.............

No one trusts Jong..............but it doesn't hurt to have a talk..........if it leads to something good then that is a good thing.

If it leads to nothing.......then nothing has changed.....................

Nothing to lose........everything to gain...................

but the I HATE TRUMP crowd ready to pounce...........and go WE TOLD YOU SO.............TRUMP FAILS..............

They live for it............I hope it goes well........but have my doubts....................

So be it.

Make America Fail Crowd cheer leading again..............LOL

They haven't even talked yet...........and they are cheering for a failure.............

No one trusts Jong..............but it doesn't hurt to have a talk..........if it leads to something good then that is a good thing.

If it leads to nothing.......then nothing has changed.....................

Nothing to lose........everything to gain...................

but the I HATE TRUMP crowd ready to pounce...........and go WE TOLD YOU SO.............TRUMP FAILS..............

They live for it............I hope it goes well........but have my doubts....................

So be it.
You think UN will denuke NK??.....and if not won't NK and Iran be in the same bag ?? What will your moron do then ? Nuke them both OR invade and get a few 1000 of our troops killed ....?Mr bad heel won't care as long as he wins

Pathetic how the Trump haters pray for failure.

Haters, why should we not make a REAL EFFORT rather than the pathetic failure of the last three or four administrations?

True. No president would. Unless, of course, we were holding $150BB of their money and returned it as part of the deal.

Asshole moron.

Forum List

Back