Communist Party Directive 1943

Kind of sucks when people won’t play by rules you won’t play by yourself doesn’t it?
Huh? What does that mean? I dont care what side of the aisle you’re on. Two wrongs don’t make a right. That math stopped working in grade school
Been hearing that for a long time too. It always comes from the left complaining when we do something to them like they do to us. It’s the same as the bully crying about how fighting is wrong after he gets his ass kicked.
Unless you have a beef with anything that I have done to you then your argument means nothing. You are justifying right wing bullshit because of left wing bullshit and for somebody like myself that just sounds childish.
You're whining about getting what you deserve.
Why do I deserve it?
Allow me to quote:

"Kind of sucks when people won’t play by rules you won’t play by yourself doesn’t it?"

Huh? What does that mean? I dont care what side of the aisle you’re on. Two wrongs don’t make a right. That math stopped working in grade school
Been hearing that for a long time too. It always comes from the left complaining when we do something to them like they do to us. It’s the same as the bully crying about how fighting is wrong after he gets his ass kicked.
Unless you have a beef with anything that I have done to you then your argument means nothing. You are justifying right wing bullshit because of left wing bullshit and for somebody like myself that just sounds childish.
Why do I deserve it?
Allow me to quote:

"Kind of sucks when people won’t play by rules you won’t play by yourself doesn’t it?"
How does that explain why I ”deserve it”? What rules am I not playing by? Show something to back it up

Why do I deserve it?
Allow me to quote:

How does that explain why I ”deserve it”? What rules am I not playing by? Show something to back it up
Interesting you’re upset about this. Now apply that to being called racist for eight years for not liking obies policies. Hell eight years, it still hasn’t stopped.

Folks really should watch the documentary 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. The Communist Agenda has been ongoing in America for almost 100yrs. And now that the Communists have seized control of the US Democratic Party, they're getting much of their Agenda accomplished.

Folks should also research Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's a Marxist playbook for 'Communist Organizing.' The previous US President dutifully adhered to it. Folks need to get better-informed about the current Democratic Party. And then they need to oppose it.

Last edited:
Why do I deserve it?
Allow me to quote:

Interesting you’re upset about this. Now apply that to being called racist for eight years for not liking obies policies. Hell eight years, it still hasn’t stopped.
I’m not upset as I don’t let wingnut blowhard bother me that way. I do find the irony lies and false statement interesting so I call them out every once in a while. Now I haven’t called anybody racist so I’ll ask again, why do I “deserve it”? Or are y’all just waging war on a handful of wingnuts?

Why do I deserve it?
Allow me to quote:

I’m not upset as I don’t let wingnut blowhard bother me that way. I do find the irony lies and false statement interesting so I call them out every once in a while. Now I haven’t called anybody racist so I’ll ask again, why do I “deserve it”? Or are y’all just waging war on a handful of wingnuts?
Well shit. Now you want to be an individual and judged on that. Why? Saying republicans are all racist while people that hate children was ok. What’s the problem now?

Probably the alt rights 1943rd try at a phony link to the commies and democrats. Fucking Ruskies are everywhere!!!!!

Why do I deserve it?
Allow me to quote:

Well shit. Now you want to be an individual and judged on that. Why? Saying republicans are all racist while people that hate children was ok. What’s the problem now?
Yeah I always want to be judged on my actions and not clumped into an arbitrary group, don’t you?

Allow me to quote:

Yeah I always want to be judged on my actions and not clumped into an arbitrary group, don’t you?
Been saying that for ten years now. Crazy isn’t it?

Yeah, so why the change of heart?

What change of heart? Do you mean why don’t I run on out there and tell my side to be more reasonable? I didn’t get that from you, the left, the democrats or any of your people. Why should I care about you now? You and your side sat back and watched for ten years. Now you’re getting it back you want me to care? I don’t. Deal with it.

What change of heart? Do you mean why don’t I run on out there and tell my side to be more reasonable? I didn’t get that from you, the left, the democrats or any of your people. Why should I care about you now? You and your side sat back and watched for ten years. Now you’re getting it back you want me to care? I don’t. Deal with it.
The first thread I posted after trumps election was telling democrats to chill the fuck out and give the man a chance.

You still seem to not understand that two wrongs don’t make a right. We can only control our own actions and words. You seem to ha e given up on virtuous behavior and accepted the petty partisan mud sling games that too many have resorted to.. it’s a shame

The first thread I posted after trumps election was telling democrats to chill the fuck out and give the man a chance.

You still seem to not understand that two wrongs don’t make a right. We can only control our own actions and words. You seem to ha e given up on virtuous behavior and accepted the petty partisan mud sling games that too many have resorted to.. it’s a shame
Let’s have a link to that. I don’t remember seeing it.

It would be great to get back to some civilized behavior but I don’t see it ever coming from the left. Bipartisan to the left only means they get what they want.

Two wrongs may not make a right. But what it will do is harden usually reasonable people to not ignoring your wrongs just to be right. Or even step off to your expectations of them giving up just tone right. This is where wars start. The left seems to want one.

Let’s have a link to that. I don’t remember seeing it.

It would be great to get back to some civilized behavior but I don’t see it ever coming from the left. Bipartisan to the left only means they get what they want.

Two wrongs may not make a right. But what it will do is harden usually reasonable people to not ignoring your wrongs just to be right. Or even step off to your expectations of them giving up just tone right. This is where wars start. The left seems to want one.
Search my OPs in the days after the election, you’ll find it.

If you focus in wingnuts then you are always going to be frustrated. I’m listening to this idiot Buck Sexton in the radio right now and all he does is rant about stuff he reads on twitter and thinks he is enlightening his crowd about how the Left thinks. He is so full of shit. I can only hope people are smarter than that

Forum List

Back