Common Core Smokescreen for Political Indoctrination?

Not all states are adopting common core, mine included.
Four red states, one blue state, one pink state, and one purple state have not adopted Common Core.

The 43 other red, blue, pink, and purple states have adopted Common Core.

Of course they will, they will if they want their tax payers money back. Duh.

It only gets worse by Junior High. Part of their grade is SHARED with the other students. If other students refuse to do the work, it could drage their grade down. My son is experiencing this now.

Fundamentals? What fundamentals? If you want your kid to learn fundamentals, you better teach them to your child yourself. Or they might get around to having the other kids discover them TOGETHER as a group. It's really a disaster. They're using our kids as lab rats. This is the idea of global corporations.

CORE is an international corporation based in India.

Globalized Education Program Spikes, ‘CORE’ Set To Indoctrinate Humanity

A new global education program is moving forward at breakneck speed, the goal is to indoctrinate the populace of the world.
http://intellihub.com/2013/09/05/globalized-education-program-spikes-core-set-indoctrinate-humanity/
In just a 9-year span a globalized educational program referred to as “CORE” or “Common CORE” has made its way to “14 countries globally” according to an official presentation. In fact, according to the document “Innovating To Transform the World”, “Core’s intervention benefits more than 35 million students, 60,000 youth, 105,000 teachers, and 88,000 schools globally”.[1]

CORE is all about “transforming the education spectrum” in grades K-12.

"CORE’s main directive is seeking to achieve the “transformation of nations by revolutionizing the key building blocks of education, namely – Teaching, Learning, Assessment & Governance.” In other words, it’s 100% globalist sponsored propaganda."

http://www.core-edutech.com/pdf/CETLAnnualReport2011-12.pdf

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/core-making-children-stupider-around-the-world/

It's not about educating the young. Not in the public schools, not in the private or charter schools. It's about making OBEDIENT WORKERS. This is exists through out ALL educational institutions. Everyone is bickering over nothing, it is a distraction. Home-school your children, and do not pay attention to state standards, or else your children are doomed.

From Reality blogger;

"Now, keeping in mind my own ignorance of just what Common CORE actually was, I am going to treat you, the reader, with the same disposition. My shock and awe at what was revealed in this report will likely have the same jaw-dropping effect upon you that it had on me. And even the armchair activist will be shocked at what is revealed within…

As I read the first page, I knew I was looking at the New Order of things to come – a global system of so-called workforce education that is quickly spreading across not just the United States, but the entire “civilized” planet. Over a blue light bulb with all of the continents of earth upon it, the cover-sheet’s title exclaims:

“CORE – Innovating To Transform The World”

One of the first things I noticed is that this is not a typical AFR. As the world becomes increasingly globalized, the rules and regulations for corporations becomes more model and uniform. Thus, I realized right away that this Annual Report was not American in origin. Indeed, this for-profit education corporation that teaches American children and teachers hails not from the United States – but from India.

The third section of the cover sheet continues, with poor sentence structure and grammatical error, to expand upon this theme of “Innovating To Transform The World”. If you can, try and imagine this paragraph in your mind with an Indian Accent:

“The world is changing at a much faster pace today than one would have imagined a decade ago. The way innovations of yesteryears like internet and mobility transformed the world today; innovations of today would go on to transform the world tomorrow. In the words of William Wordsworth, ‘The child is father of man’. Quite rightly, the shape of future lies in the hands of today’s youth. The responsibility to shape young minds and prepare them for a new world rests on Education. The world needs to renounce some age old practices in its education system and adopt a futuristic pedagogy. Core has been incubating innovations that are transforming the Education Systems worldwidefrom the US to the UK; from India to the Middle East and Africa. With innovative interventions across Teaching, Learning, Assessment and Governance, the company is rigorously at work. Innovating today what will lead to a transformed world tomorrow.”

If you want answers, watch that video, or read that blog, it will scare you silly what they have planned.

Well, perhaps it would "scare me silly", if it wasn't complete nonsense.

The corporation "CORE Education and Technologies Ltd." has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Common Core Standards Initiative.

Thank you for pointing that out Doctor.

But I would reply that Fascism is as Fascism does.
539343_349905291722273_1298869815_n.jpg
200px-Obama_Biden_logo.svg.png

It's not a whole lot different than what they pulled off with the Obama Care. Is the "government" insuring America? No. But do you have much of a choice about having companies take care of you? No.

So yes, there are other companies competing for Department of Education dollars. However, at it's CORE, it is a Department of Education program, funded by taxpayers. The largest beneficiary, is, by far, CORE.

And again, if the individual states refused to go along, their own money which they put into the system is withheld from them.

Again, "CORE" has nothing at all to do with "Common Core".

I have seen no evidence that the corporation "CORE" has received any taxpayer money at all.

Four red states, one blue state, one pink state, and one purple state have not adopted Common Core.

So group think justifies a poor judgment, I don't think so.
The only poor judgement around here is yours. No one has provided any evidence that Common Core is not an improvement over past educational standards. Parroting some propaganda you heard somewhere doesn't even approach "judgement".

It is my hope that Common Core will instill some critical thinking skills in kids that is so evidently lacking on this forum. Maybe that is why Fox News fears Common Core so much? :laugh:

When Common Core was implemented in my state, parents were notified to expect their little genius' grades to drop since Common Core was harder.

Sorry, I'll take the word of my states educators over yours.

Yeah, like the NEA has never had a political agenda. They are not at all concerned with their retirement. It's only about the kids. lol

It only gets worse by Junior High. Part of their grade is SHARED with the other students. If other students refuse to do the work, it could drage their grade down. My son is experiencing this now.

Fundamentals? What fundamentals? If you want your kid to learn fundamentals, you better teach them to your child yourself. Or they might get around to having the other kids discover them TOGETHER as a group. It's really a disaster. They're using our kids as lab rats. This is the idea of global corporations.

CORE is an international corporation based in India.

Globalized Education Program Spikes, ‘CORE’ Set To Indoctrinate Humanity

A new global education program is moving forward at breakneck speed, the goal is to indoctrinate the populace of the world.
http://intellihub.com/2013/09/05/globalized-education-program-spikes-core-set-indoctrinate-humanity/
In just a 9-year span a globalized educational program referred to as “CORE” or “Common CORE” has made its way to “14 countries globally” according to an official presentation. In fact, according to the document “Innovating To Transform the World”, “Core’s intervention benefits more than 35 million students, 60,000 youth, 105,000 teachers, and 88,000 schools globally”.[1]

CORE is all about “transforming the education spectrum” in grades K-12.

"CORE’s main directive is seeking to achieve the “transformation of nations by revolutionizing the key building blocks of education, namely – Teaching, Learning, Assessment & Governance.” In other words, it’s 100% globalist sponsored propaganda."

http://www.core-edutech.com/pdf/CETLAnnualReport2011-12.pdf

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/core-making-children-stupider-around-the-world/

It's not about educating the young. Not in the public schools, not in the private or charter schools. It's about making OBEDIENT WORKERS. This is exists through out ALL educational institutions. Everyone is bickering over nothing, it is a distraction. Home-school your children, and do not pay attention to state standards, or else your children are doomed.

From Reality blogger;

"Now, keeping in mind my own ignorance of just what Common CORE actually was, I am going to treat you, the reader, with the same disposition. My shock and awe at what was revealed in this report will likely have the same jaw-dropping effect upon you that it had on me. And even the armchair activist will be shocked at what is revealed within…

As I read the first page, I knew I was looking at the New Order of things to come – a global system of so-called workforce education that is quickly spreading across not just the United States, but the entire “civilized” planet. Over a blue light bulb with all of the continents of earth upon it, the cover-sheet’s title exclaims:

“CORE – Innovating To Transform The World”

One of the first things I noticed is that this is not a typical AFR. As the world becomes increasingly globalized, the rules and regulations for corporations becomes more model and uniform. Thus, I realized right away that this Annual Report was not American in origin. Indeed, this for-profit education corporation that teaches American children and teachers hails not from the United States – but from India.

The third section of the cover sheet continues, with poor sentence structure and grammatical error, to expand upon this theme of “Innovating To Transform The World”. If you can, try and imagine this paragraph in your mind with an Indian Accent:

“The world is changing at a much faster pace today than one would have imagined a decade ago. The way innovations of yesteryears like internet and mobility transformed the world today; innovations of today would go on to transform the world tomorrow. In the words of William Wordsworth, ‘The child is father of man’. Quite rightly, the shape of future lies in the hands of today’s youth. The responsibility to shape young minds and prepare them for a new world rests on Education. The world needs to renounce some age old practices in its education system and adopt a futuristic pedagogy. Core has been incubating innovations that are transforming the Education Systems worldwidefrom the US to the UK; from India to the Middle East and Africa. With innovative interventions across Teaching, Learning, Assessment and Governance, the company is rigorously at work. Innovating today what will lead to a transformed world tomorrow.”

If you want answers, watch that video, or read that blog, it will scare you silly what they have planned.

Well, perhaps it would "scare me silly", if it wasn't complete nonsense.

The corporation "CORE Education and Technologies Ltd." has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Common Core Standards Initiative.

Thank you for pointing that out Doctor.

But I would reply that Fascism is as Fascism does.
539343_349905291722273_1298869815_n.jpg
200px-Obama_Biden_logo.svg.png

It's not a whole lot different than what they pulled off with the Obama Care. Is the "government" insuring America? No. But do you have much of a choice about having companies take care of you? No.

So yes, there are other companies competing for Department of Education dollars. However, at it's CORE, it is a Department of Education program, funded by taxpayers. The largest beneficiary, is, by far, CORE.

And again, if the individual states refused to go along, their own money which they put into the system is withheld from them.

Again, "CORE" has nothing at all to do with "Common Core".

I have seen no evidence that the corporation "CORE" has received any taxpayer money at all.

Politichicks.com Common Core InBloom s Departure Opens Door for Competitors - Politichicks.com

What Texans need to know about Common Core education standards

Common Core is a voluntary set of education standards for reading and math. Backers and developers include the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the National Governors Association and the Council of State School Officers.

Like I said. All done at the state level, just the way right wingers always say they want things to be.

The federal government cannot require adoption by states...

Now does that give a "states rights" advocate a hard-on, or what?

...but the Obama administration is an enthusiastic supporter.

And there you have it. The cause of the spine-breaking flip-flop by right wing hacks.

"Wut! Obamao likes it? It must be as evil as fluoride in our water!!!"

"Common Core Standards" do not include grading rubrics.

They are math and science curriculum. Nothing more.

Wrong, as usual: English Language Arts Standards Common Core State Standards Initiative

Why don't you read and try to comprehend the OP instead of simply making sniping remarks and off-topic comments?

The standards for being a "moderator" must be very low these days.

You're right. Math and English standards.

Still nothing in there about grading rubrics, though. You're still completely wrong.

Wrong, as usual: English Language Arts Standards Common Core State Standards Initiative

Why don't you read and try to comprehend the OP instead of simply making sniping remarks and off-topic comments?

Still nothing in there about grading rubrics, though. You're still completely wrong.

Still wiping the egg off your face? BTW why don't you identify exactly where in the OP I am "completely wrong?"

Of course they will, they will if they want their tax payers money back. Duh.
Who appropriates that taxpayer money?

The Republican House.

Duh.

Still wiping the egg off your face? BTW why don't you identify exactly where in the OP I am "completely wrong?"

Sure. This part:

Here is part of a fourth-grade report card revised to incorporate Common Core Standards:

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity
- Constructive Collaboration
- Self Discipline - Interpersonal
- Self Discipline - Schoolwork

As I've pointed out a number of times in this thread, grading rubrics are not part of Common Core standards.

You can pretty much guarantee that any thread on this message board with the words 'common core' in the title will be based on lies.

glad to see this one did not disappoint.

When the whole concept is based on lies someone expected the response to it be based on other than those lies?

C'mon.....

really.......??????
let me make this easier on you
there are things that are true about common core and things that are false.
the things that get threads started about common core on these boards are typically the things that are false, including the premise in this thread

Sure. This part:

Here is part of a fourth-grade report card revised to incorporate Common Core Standards:

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity

As I've pointed out a number of times in this thread, grading rubrics are not part of Common Core standards.

This is an exact replication from a front page article in today's Sacramento Bee newspaper (a proponent of Common Core), describing a new report card used by the San Juan Unified School District. You seem to have a propensity for attacking the messenger when you find the content to be inconvenient.

Far from being mad. It was enjoyable to read the rants of a 10 yr old.
Nice comment.
images

You mad bro? Irony lmao!

Nice to see you getting that out or your system.....WHINY ASS!! LOL

What a child you are!

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity

I count myself among the most conservative of Americans and I hate liberals. Seriously I hate their guts many are liars and untrustworthy scum. That said I see nothing wrong with the above.

Sure. This part:

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity

This is an exact replication from a front page article in today's Sacramento Bee newspaper (a proponent of Common Core), describing a new report card used by the San Juan Unified School District. You seem to have a propensity for attacking the messenger when you find the content to be inconvenient.

Link? A search of the SacBee website shows nothing.

A google search turns up the above as part of a Kindergarten report card, not a 4th grade one.

Sure. This part:

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity

A google search turns up the above as part of a Kindergarten report card, not a 4th grade one.
i smell chain email.

Sure. This part:

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity

i smell chain email.
and i was wrong
Grit and gratitude join reading writing and arithmetic on report cards The Sacramento Bee The Sacramento Bee

Sure. This part:

SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES
- Grit/Perseverance
- Growth Mindset
- Gratitude
- Curiosity

i smell chain email.
and i was wrong
Grit and gratitude join reading writing and arithmetic on report cards The Sacramento Bee The Sacramento Bee
sloppy reporting. common core does not have standards for 'grit' or 'curiosity'
the schools have identified character traits they wish to encourage in children to make them better students.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back