What is a President for the USA?

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
What does the post of president actually mean for our country?
Actually, it's not Obama. We just have a very corrupt congress. A lot of people think that the President has all the power and can do whatever he wants. That's not true. The President actually can't do ANYTHING without getting approval from the Congress.If Obama wanted to do a ton for this country, but it all would be rejected because our Congress is currently filled with very corrupt greedy people who do not care about anyone's well being, especially the financially struggling. They are all rich political figures that ONLY care about making more money, and they won't approve any decision from the President unless it makes them more money.
Moreover we have a good President rarely too.
What's a pitty!!!
Presidential-Puppetry-cover.jpg

Actually, it's not Obama. We just have a very corrupt congress. A lot of people think that the President has all the power and can do whatever he wants. That's not true. The President actually can't do ANYTHING without getting approval from the Congress.If Obama wanted to do a ton for this country, but it all would be rejected because our Congress is currently filled with very corrupt greedy people who do not care about anyone's well being, especially the financially struggling. They are all rich political figures that ONLY care about making more money, and they won't approve any decision from the President unless it makes them more money.
What's a pitty!!!

Stay in school, kid.

Obama is a Muslim who never met a terrorist he didn't like. He is doing everything he can to perpetuate the dreams of his father. 100% tax on white colonials. Hopefully Congress, Rep. and Dem. can stop him.
Obama is already a 1%er. Money isn't his issue. Destroying the American dollar is the pet project of his and his puppet master Soros. Wake the hell up.

What part of "three separate but equal branches of government" did you miss?

Obama has no right to do whatever he wants. No President does.

And thank heavens for that.

credit where credit is due ..

Menerva has a really nice ass ... errrrr, avitar

What's a pitty!!!
If only Big Ear's was our king, then all would great...even though all of history proves otherwise.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
What's a pitty!!!
I don't see the president calling the people together, leading them arm locked in arm ( a la MLK ), marching on the capitol, and calling Congress out into the street. I don't see the president assigning a taskforce to investigate government corruption and exposing the crooks. I don't see the president calling for fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade with our many trading partner. I don't see the president pushing to establish a judicial system that's fair and just to everyone. I don't see the president instructing our men and women of the armed forces to fight war as war, and stop playing games with the enemy. I don't see the president publicly calling for an end to police brutality and ending the murder of children. In other words, what is the president doing besides the same as the presidents before him?

A good president would step up to the plate and fight for the American people, as their leader, and as the leader of our military. A good president is one that honors our rights, and fights to support them.

Obama is a Muslim who never met a terrorist he didn't like. He is doing everything he can to perpetuate the dreams of his father. 100% tax on white colonials. Hopefully Congress, Rep. and Dem. can stop him.
Obama is already a 1%er. Money isn't his issue. Destroying the American dollar is the pet project of his and his puppet master Soros. Wake the hell up.

Is that you, O'Reilly?

289vo91.jpg

I don't understand what the OP means about the President having no power. Why, he's about to come for our guns any day now. And he wrote an Executive Order to give us all Ebola. I heard it on the news, accompanied by lots of doom music and spoken between clenched teeth by objective journalists, so you know it's true.

You forgot Kenyan, gay, commie, illegitimate prez, doing "20-30" men in the White House every night.

Okay, now everything in your post and mine are wrong, including that Obama is part of the 1%.

The Irish Ram You're an ignorant idiot.

Barack Obama is "a great man" with the worlds hardest job to fix americas problems most people don't know that it was bushs fault for our downfall people came to America looking for hope and freedom that they were searching for but like many of them I'm ashamed of our country we used to be the number one country in America but we are now like many others

[
Barack Obama is "a great man" with the worlds hardest job to fix americas problems most people don't know that it was bushs fault for our downfall people came to America looking for hope and freedom that they were searching for but like many of them I'm ashamed of our country we used to be the number one country in America but we are now like many others
. America's "problem" is Obama.

Another of the great critical thinkers in this forum. How is it that we are blessed with so much wisdom?

Forum List

Back