Common Core Is A United Nations Program

Common Core fell off the radar since I first posted this thread. Not to worry. Phyllis Schlafly tells us that Common Core is losing ground:

The highly acclaimed school standards called Common Core are becoming so unpopular that they may soon be politically untouchable. The critics are piling on from Glenn Beck to the Wall Street Journal, with senior academics and activist parents in-between.

In a just world Common Core would be laid on the Democrats in the midterms.

The Common Core History Standards have just become available. Real scholars say they are a "stealthy" plan to teach kids a leftwing curriculum.

XXXXX

Now Common Core has become such a big issue that it's beginning to bring the politicians into line with what the public is demanding.

Common Core's Growing Unpopularity
Phyllis Schlafly | Aug 12, 2014

Common Core's Growing Unpopularity - Phyllis Schlafly - Page 1

After reading each and every of the above posts it seems a large percentage of the posts is devoted to some type of conspiracy, but few explained what common core is in reality or why it was evil, if not a conspiracy.
It seems so much of our world today is conspiracy-centered and we no longer just have an idea good or bad?
Then again maybe that question is part of the conspiracy plan?

Calling Common Core a "UN Program" shows that you have absolutely no concept of what Common Core actually is.

To theDoctorisIn: I wonder if my threads qualify for an asshole magnet patent? They are certainly attracted to my messages.

If you did not expect to get responses to your post why did you put it on the boards? Apparently people want a clue as to your evidence that common core is connected to the UN. Do you have any evidence?

The Social Studies it is multicultural so now we will have multicultural time in school. Many of the parents say they don't like this. The math it is all screwed up also because now you must write paragraph how you come to the answer

To theDoctorisIn: I wonder if my threads qualify for an asshole magnet patent? They are certainly attracted to my messages.

If you did not expect to get responses to your post why did you put it on the boards? Apparently people want a clue as to your evidence that common core is connected to the UN. Do you have any evidence?

The Social Studies it is multicultural so now we will have multicultural time in school. Many of the parents say they don't like this. The math it is all screwed up also because now you must write paragraph how you come to the answer

Math is so much easier if a student memorizes the formula rather than try to understand how they might solve a math problem without a formula. I don't think a great deal of time is spent on that however, it's only a quickie, then back to memorizing formulas.
As most of us might remember, school is memorization.

If you doubt me ask yourself how many times you heard anybody on a panel connect the United Nations to a specific environmental scam like Soylandra? I can answer for you: NONE. The same is true of every issue that originates in the United Nations. Common Core is no exception. That’s why George Will’s reference to “continental solutions” is memorable in a discussion about a United Nations program.

XXXXX

Parenthetically, liberals are famous for the smug arrogance common among true believers. The only proof they need to support their particular universal truth is the stupidity of everybody who dares disagree. You can see the same smug arrogance on the faces of liberals when they preach the glory of Common Core to poor misguided children. After all, how can they not be idiots when so many wealthy elitists believe in Common Core.

Indeed, connecting Common Core to the United Nations is rare among the best of conservatives on the Internet. Phyllis Schlafly and Canada Free Press’ Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh are exceptions.

Double-speaking Common Core

Democrats play their usual doublespeak games with Common Core. A few even claim they oppose it. Sincere or not you’ll never hear a one of them say they oppose US membership in the United Nations. Why is that important? Answer: Should a majority of states abandon Common Core it won’t be long before the UN comes up with a replacement program.

This article offers a foundation for understanding how far Common Core has come. Notice that two presidential wannabes, Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, are Common Core advocates:

In fact, just this week, an invitation-only conference hosted by former Florida Governor and pro-Common Core ringleader Jeb Bush entitled “Globalization of Higher Education” took place in Texas. Among the attendees: Hillary Clinton, U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan, former World Bank President Robert Zoellick, UNESCO officials, university presidents, and more. While higher education appears to be the next target of reformers, the globalization of K-12 schooling is on the verge of completion — at least if the American people do not rise up and stop it.

Wednesday, 26 March 2014 19:30
UN, Obama, and Gates Are Globalizing Education Via Common Core
Written by Alex Newman

UN, Obama, and Gates Are Globalizing Education Via Common Core

Finally, I doubt if Common Core will become a major issue in this year’s midterms. There is no doubt that it could be a priority for voters in 2016 if parents and groups actively opposing Common Core began tying educators and legislators to the United Nations.

The lies about the glories of Common Core are well underway. Like I’ve repeatedly said , nobody ties Common Core to the United Nations in an informed manner; certainly not a former secretary of education (1985 - 1988) who is billed as a conservative:

So have Republicans as yet declared common core to be a communist plan to take over American education? Seems America is always headed for a communist takeover when Republicans don't like a plan, So will those 45 or so states that voted to implement common core be declared communistic, or simply misguided communist dupes? I say dupes for now but stand by it could be soon discovered that all 45 states have gone communistic. Poor dupes.

Common Core is BI-PARTISAN, unfortunately. It was stuck in the 2009 stimulus bill, offered up to Governors of states during the economic crisis, that if they took the money, they would have to adopt Common Core Standards. This was done by the Governors of states while their state legislatures were on their multi-month long yearly break. So the finger needs to be pointed at whomever the GOVERNOR of your state was in 2009/2010. You'll find lots of democrat and republican Governors whom took the bait on Common Core. Only a few states opted out of it, and didn't take the money.

The other problem is that Common Core is actually lower standards than most schools had.

If you're interested--take 30 minutes out of your day to watch these 1-5 videos that explains Common Core, how we got it, what it is, and what's very scary about it.

Last edited:
Jeb Bush has less of a chance than did Mitt Romney. Ohio Governor John Kasich is another one with high hopes. Instead of FOX listing the wannabes who have a chance they should provide a list of those with no chance at all.

Jeb Bush Gives ‘Impassioned’ Speech to Defend his Support for Common Core
by Dr. Susan Berry
4 Feb 2015

Jeb Bush Gives Impassioned Speech to Defend his Support for Common Core - Breitbart

Calling Common Core a "UN Program" shows that you have absolutely no concept of what Common Core actually is.

Hard for Social Studies to not be multicultural.

Forum List

Back