Common Core Is A United Nations Program

That's not evidence. Those are simply more accusations.

To regent: Only hardcore deniers deny that Common Core is embedded in Agenda 21. No matter what evidence is provided by Agenda 21 you will deny it is evidence. This video is for anyone who truly wants to understand how Common Core is connected to the United Nations:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oglZEZz_YcE&feature=player_detailpage]Clint Richardson - Common Core, Agenda 21, And Global Privatization - YouTube[/ame]​

Incidentally, does Gates get a tax deduction for whatever he gives to the United Nations/Common Core?

I’ve yet to hear anyone ask Bill Gates about Common Core and the United Nations, nor does anyone ask him about a tax deduction:

gates-foundation

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation didn’t just bankroll the development of what became known as the Common Core State Standards. With more than $200 million, the foundation also built political support across the country, persuading state governments to make systemic and costly changes.

XXXXX

The Gates Foundation spread money across the political spectrum, to entities including the big teachers unions, the American Federation of Teachers and the National Education Association, and business organizations such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — groups that have clashed in the past but became vocal backers of the standards.

One thing is certain. Whatever Bill Gates does is good for Bill Gates. In the case of Common Core anything that is connected to the United Nations is good for Gates and his sick worldview:

“This is about giving money away,” he said of his support for the standards. “This is philanthropy. This is trying to make sure students have the kind of opportunity I had .?.?. and it’s almost outrageous to say otherwise, in my view.”

How Bill Gates pulled off the swift Common Core revolution
Lyndsey Layton
Published: June 7

How Bill Gates pulled off the swift Common Core revolution - The Washington Post
Here’s a question for Gates. If America’s education system was so good to you without Common Core, why do you want to change it? No matter what slick answer he is sure to come up with you have to be out of your mind to believe anything said by a bloodthirsty eugenicist in cahoots with the United Nations?

lol

I hadn't heard this crazy conspiracy before.

I applaud the nutters.

:clap:

To Toro: Here's the conspiracy. Common Core advocates have managed to distance the program, and themselves, from the United Nations and still the tide is turning against them:

commoncorerevised.jpg

Last week marked a turning point in the fight to reverse the push for national standards and tests through Common Core.

Battle Against Common Core Heats Up
Lindsey Burke /June 09, 2014

Battle Against Common Core Heats Up

NOTE: The federal government has no constitutional authority to be involved in education. It would a be lot easier to shutdown the Department of Education if it could be connected to Common Core. My instinct tells me that anything that comes from the United Nations clears through the ED although I never found a connection.

The National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) together formed the Common Core State Standards Initiative (CCSSI) to develop a set of academic standards to be used in common across all states.

Finally, I doubt if Common Core will become a major issue in this year’s midterms. There is no doubt that it could be a priority for voters in 2016 if parents and groups actively opposing Common Core began tying educators and legislators to the United Nations.

Is it possible Bill Gates has an ulterior motive? —— POSTPONE UNTIL AFTER 2016:

On Tuesday, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation— the second-largest financial backer of Common Core after the federal government— issued a letter calling for a two-year delay of the full implementation of Common Core, which is set to take effect this 2014-15 school year.

Gates Advocates Hitting the Brakes on Consequences Associated with Common Core
Brittany Corona / June 13, 2014

Finally, I doubt if Common Core will become a major issue in this year’s midterms. There is no doubt that it could be a priority for voters in 2016 if parents and groups actively opposing Common Core began tying educators and legislators to the United Nations.

Is it possible Bill Gates has an ulterior motive? —— POSTPONE UNTIL AFTER 2016:

On Tuesday, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation— the second-largest financial backer of Common Core after the federal government— issued a letter calling for a two-year delay of the full implementation of Common Core, which is set to take effect this 2014-15 school year.

Brittany Corona / June 13, 2014

So Gates has called on the states to hit the brakes yet on common core? Is that the evidence for common core being a UN program? Have the states hit the brakes as yet?

I think Common Core is a step in the wrong direction. Kids are not statistical values meant to be exploited for political capital. The Montessori approach to education is far more effective and allows kids to learn in their own way, in their own time. They develop and mature at different rates. Putting pressure on them by giving them hours of homework everyday and constant testing will turn most kids off to education. Montessori has proven time and time again to be the most efficient way to teach kids in a stress-free environment. It works for the kids but not for politicians because there is no way to track statistics. Moral of the story, politics is killing education in this country. Both parties are guilty.

I think Common Core is a step in the wrong direction. Kids are not statistical values meant to be exploited for political capital. The Montessori approach to education is far more effective and allows kids to learn in their own way, in their own time. They develop and mature at different rates. Putting pressure on them by giving them hours of homework everyday and constant testing will turn most kids off to education. Montessori has proven time and time again to be the most efficient way to teach kids in a stress-free environment. It works for the kids but not for politicians because there is no way to track statistics. Moral of the story, politics is killing education in this country. Both parties are guilty.

I knew a couple kids who came through Montessori schools. I was not impressed with them. They lacked some basic skills like being able to write at even middle school level. They were loaded, so it really didn't matter to them or their families what skills they acquired.

I like the Harkness set up that PEA has--small classrooms, sitting around the table, guided discussions, etc. It doesn't really stand out with science or math because those are so technical and do not lend themselves to discussion, but it certainly more than makes up for it in other subjects.

That's not evidence. Those are simply more accusations.

To regent: Only hardcore deniers deny that Common Core is embedded in Agenda 21. No matter what evidence is provided by Agenda 21 you will deny it is evidence. This video is for anyone who truly wants to understand how Common Core is connected to the United Nations:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oglZEZz_YcE&feature=player_detailpage]Clint Richardson - Common Core, Agenda 21, And Global Privatization - YouTube[/ame]​

agenda 21. you are a crazy person.

So Gates has called on the states to hit the brakes yet on common core? Is that the evidence for common core being a UN program? Have the states hit the brakes as yet?

To regent: Let’s try this in addition to all of the proof that is available with a minimum of research.

The UN crowd has so much invested in the Clintons they will do anything to help her get elected. (President Hillary Clinton and Secretary General Bubba Clinton saving the world together.) Bill Gates postponed to keep Common Core from becoming an issue in 2016; an issue that would bury Hillary Clinton with rank and file Democrats as well as independents:

Its summary states: “In order to realize the world’s commitment to ensuring education for all by 2015, important innovations and reforms will be needed in the governance and financing of global education. In 2008, Presidential Candidate Barack Obama committed to making sure that every child has the chance to learn by creating a Global Fund for Education. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has recently called for a new architecture of global cooperation… A new Global Fund for Education… must be capable of mobilizing the approximately $7 billion annually still needed to achieve education for all, while holding all stakeholders accountable for achieving results with these resources. None of these objectives will be achieved without a major rethinking of the global education architecture and an evolution of current mechanisms for financing education… Achieving these two Millennium Development Goals, and the broader Education for All Goals… will require more capable international institutions.”

I have to ask three questions as I read this:

Since when do nations collectively finance global education?

Since when has the whole world agreed on what should be taught to the whole world?

Since when is the United States of America reduced to “accountable stakeholder” status over its own educational and financial decisionmaking?​

So Obama created a global education fund, using U.S. taxpayer money. I don’t remember voting on this.

And Hilary Clinton is misusing the word “inclusiveness” to now mean “no more independent sovereignty for anyone.” Meanwhile, there’s a United Nations/UNESCO program called “Education For All” that involves the same ideas and the very same key people as “Common Core”. And there’s also an “Education, Public Awareness and Training” chapter in the U.N.’s Agenda 21 goals.

What Does Common Core Have To Do With the U.N.’s Agenda 21 ?
–And Why Should You Care?

Does U.N.?s Agenda 21 Education Mandate Push Common Core in USA? | COMMON CORE

I knew a couple kids who came through Montessori schools. I was not impressed with them. They lacked some basic skills like being able to write at even middle school level. They were loaded, so it really didn't matter to them or their families what skills they acquired.

I like the Harkness set up that PEA has--small classrooms, sitting around the table, guided discussions, etc. It doesn't really stand out with science or math because those are so technical and do not lend themselves to discussion, but it certainly more than makes up for it in other subjects.

You make an interesting point, but admittedly your experience is with a couple of kids. I am going to research Harkness as my position on education is still evolving. Are there any sources you could point me to?

You make an interesting point, but admittedly your experience is with a couple of kids. I am going to research Harkness as my position on education is still evolving. Are there any sources you could point me to?

Here is one Introducing and Using the Discussion (AKA, Harkness) Table

Harkness is increasingly common in private prep schools, or at least in certain classes in such schools. The tables aren't magic, but it is interesting psychologically that having no "corners to hide behind" does seem to work. It is more symbolic I think in that kids are forced to participate and sometimes lead discussions.

I don't care who it's from.

the STATES needs to stand up to this Federalized BS they are pumping into common core

Parent's need to wake up and check out what they are doing to your children in the mini-commie camps called, schools

the STATES needs to stand up to this Federalized BS they are pumping into common core

Parent's need to wake up and check out what they are doing to your children in the mini-commie camps called, schools

you are incredibly ignorant. the states devised the standard and each one adopted it individually. common core has never been a federal program.

you are incredibly ignorant. the states devised the standard and each one adopted it individually. common core has never been a federal program.

and you're an idiot. Obama is a huge proponent of common core

and you're an idiot. Obama is a huge proponent of common core
so? does that negate the fact that the states devised the standards and adopted them individually? does it change the fact that common core is not a part of any federal initiative?

nope.

i'm a big fan of airplanes. doesn't mean i invented them or started an airline.

and you're a rude horses ass

bye troll

and you're a rude horses ass

which is more rude, calling someone out on their lack of knowledge, or spreading lies because you're too lazy to learn the truth?

it's not who's idea was it but who will and has corrupted it and will use t to advance their agenda; the loser Left of course

it's not who's idea was it but who will and has corrupted it and will use t to advance their agenda; the loser Left of course

well again, the individual states adopt the standards and decide how to implement them.

Forum List

Back