COMMIE CRAZE: 90-Year-Old WW2 Vet Charged For Feeding Homeless AGAIN

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Communist Forces on the move to destroy altruistic believers.

A 90-year-old World War 2 veteran has been apprehended and charged by police in Fort Lauderdale yet again after defying a new law that criminalizes feeding the homeless.

“It’s our right to feed people, it’s our First Amendment right and I believe in the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man, and we should be allowed to feed our fellow man.”

And now the punch line:
However, Mayor Jack Seiler doubled down, arguing that homeless people should be forced to have “interaction with government” and cannot be taken care of by fellow citizens, adding that Abbott’s activities represented a “public safety” and a “public health” issue.

90-year-old man charged for feeding homeless cited again News - Home

Civil War is brewing. Every cop who participates in his arrest and every bureaucrat that assists in processing it, and every judge that evaluates it is an Oathbreaker, and Enemy of the United States, a Traitor, and shall hang when SHTF.

I just called them:

954 828 5700

Hit 6 for General Calls/Non-Emergency.

I said "...You revolt me, disgust me. You're a bunch of tyrants and Oathbreakers against the Constitution of the United States, and a threat to the public. Goodbye."

If we are based on Judeo Christian values then it should be against the law to not help the homeless.

Please show us the text of the law that criminalized feeding the homeless...

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

as usual the story is taken out of context by the resident dipshit ...

READ ALL ABOUT IT..

Florida police threaten arrest under new homeless hate law RT USA

The ban on sharing food is part of city officials’ recent efforts to cut down on the burgeoning downtown homeless population. The most recent law – passed by a 4-1 vote – limits where outdoor feeding can be located. It can’t be situated near another feeding site; it has to be at least 500 feet from residential property; and feed program organizers must seek permission from property owners for sites in front of their buildings.

The latest ordinance follows others in Fort Lauderdale that banned the homeless from soliciting at the city’s busiest intersections, outlawed sleeping on public property downtown, toughened laws against defecating in public, and made it illegal for people to store personal belongings on public property.

damn communists wont let the homeless shit on the street either ... how dare they?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back