Commercials you Hate

The Sarah McLaughlin commercial with all the sad puppies and kitties.

I have to mute it or turn the channel.

They play that commercial all the time on Comedy Central. I go from laughing my bottom off over South Park to a blubbery mess in seconds. It’s emotional whiplash. lol

They play that commercial all the time on Comedy Central. I go from laughing my bottom off over South Park to a blubbery mess in seconds. It’s emotional whiplash. lol

Ironic isn't it?

I hate the smoker/throat cancer commercials.

That commercial just stabs you in the heart head on from the get-go.

Wow, great topic. Liberty Mutual commercials, any of them. LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY! Thank you for letting me vent.

I have a particular problem with the Liberty Mutual commercials, because knowing a bit about insurance, i know that they are all bullshit (no different than any other insurer), and also when i switched FROM Liberty Mutual, I saved more than two grand.

I haven't had cable in years, so I don't see many commercials , and it's... AWESOME.
Same here but I DO remember some of them and they are mentioned here.

There are occasional short commercials on Pandora which I listen to when I am working and there is ONE that drives me up the wall and here it is. The very beginning of it is the worst part.

I was going to snark something about hating all commercials. But, while that's mostly true, I remember one commercial from late eighties/early nineties that was truly brilliant. It was a woman, talking to a friend in her kitchen, as she looked out on her daughter playing in the yard. Then it took a slightly darker turn as she talked about a foolish mistake she made as a teenager. She found out she was pregnant and the father was pressuring her to get an abortion. Through careful framing it's made clear that her daughter playing in the yard was the 'mistake'.

I think it was the Mormons (LDS) who put out that ad, but I found it really impressive. It didn't resort to hatred or condemnation. It didn't advocate for laws or call anyone murderers. It reached out to everyone, everyone with a heart, and said - "Don't throw away the gifts you are given".

I hate that Charmin commercials with the bears having toilet paper stick to their ass and shit stained underwear

I get tired of seeing so many medical issue and car insurance commercials.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Agree

Hate the drug commercials when they warn you of all the bad things their drug can do to you

Forum List

Back