Commercials you Hate

That fishing commercial where they ask all kinds of retarded questions, then go: "No matter how you answered, you still need to get a license."

:blowup:

Yet, lemme get right on paying a bunch of money for licenses when I can only fish about 3 days out of the year.

:fu: That commercial angers me.

I feel you on that. This is how the skittles commercial is for me. RAGE!!!!:banghead:

The Sarah McLaughlin commercial with all the sad puppies and kitties.

Any commercial with this bitch..
hi-im-sarah-mclaughlin.jpg

I hate all Target Christmas commercials. Having worked there for many many Christmases, I can tell you that the only thing worse than hearing them ad nauseam on the television is having 15 televisions all playing them in unison as you’re trying to stock shelve and answer a telephone.

This year’s offenders are:

I hate all Target Christmas commercials. Having worked there for many many Christmases, I can tell you that the only thing worse than hearing them ad nauseam on the television is having 15 televisions all playing them in unison as you’re trying to stock shelve and answer a telephone.

Target's ok, but the Old Navy commercials are stupid.

Target's ok, but the Old Navy commercials are stupid.

Haven’t seen them or remembered if I did. I was happy to have the political crapolla off the air when the elections were over. Now I’m hoping for another Sinema’s Not Serious commercial

Forum List

Back