Command Bunker(Treefort) Building 7:Was this 9/11 Cockpit?

And for the record, this was my post to the O/P

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1963609-post2.html

The new facility, located at 165 Cadman Plaza East in Downtown Brooklyn, replaces the agency’s former offices that were located on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center, the 47-story building that was the last to collapse in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

New York City Office of Emergency Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

so where is the cockpit evidence?!! :cuckoo:

I wouldn't hold my breath because here is what would have to happen for WTC7 to have such a "cockpit". By the way I think "cockpit" is what he calls himself.

Anyway....

Folks who look at our outer space assets would have to have not noticed a military satellite moving from over places such as Russia to the Northeast United States. Keep in mind that you just can't move one of these things instantly. The thing would have to move thousands of miles over many hours or even days. NASA would have noticed. Cheyenne Mountain would have noticed. The Russians would have surely noticed. Somehow, none of them did.

Next, the operators at the satellite installations would have to notice that they both lost control of a bird and that someone else has gained access to it. Yet none of them did either.

Finally, all of this would have to disappear instantly. According to "slate rockwell", the rubble was gone over with a fine tooth comb. No cockpit was found; no trace of a copckpit was found. No reference to a cockpit was found.

This is just another twisted cry for help from the bastard child.

Remotely Piloted Vehicles: An aircraft that flies from controls(or cockpit) off the vehicle.

UAV-Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
RPV-Remotely Piloted Vehicle

Largest uses are in military applications where a vehicle remotely controlled can sustain flight and be powered by jet or reciprocating engine.

There is a wide variety of UAV shapes, sizes, configurations, and characteristics. Historically, UAVs were simple drones (remotely piloted aircraft), but autonomous control is increasingly being employed in UAVs.

UAVs come in two varieties: Some are manually controlled from a remote cockpit, others fly based on pre-programmed flight plans using automation computer systems.

Variations of cruise missiles may also be remotely operated manually from an off site cockpit.

UAVs are used in a growing number of applications too dirty, or dangerous for manned aircraft.

The earliest UAV was A. M. Low's "Aerial Target" of 1916. Many remote-controlled airplane advances followed.

The United States military employs a tier system for categorizing its UAVs.

UAS, or unmanned aircraft system, is where one computer program can automatically fly several remote operated vehicles on specific flight routes and/or targets.

us-air-force-drone_785837c.jpg

drones.jpg

uav_drugs_time.jpg

2009.02.09planexbox.jpg

am.insurgents.hack.drones.cnn.640x360.jpg

Cont...

Michael Meacher who served under Tony Blair publicly stated: "The U.S. global war on terror is bogus. The U.S. government played some roll in the destruction wrought that day."

German Secretary of Ministry of Defense was interview by German News Media and became very angry and upset giving his interview.

Andreas von Buelow was a German Parliament Member of 25yrs and addressed many issues about 9/11.

One of which he referred to as "brainwashing of the Western democracies on the Sept 11 issue to promote a new enemy image"

The German Cabinet Minister said "Building 7 used to run 9/11 attack, guide the planes in, then destroy the crime scene."

"I do not buy any of the official theories that have been presented to date of Sept 11 attacks."

"To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and then fly them into targets on complicated flight routes? That is unthinkable without the backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry."

Andreas von Buelow

This was aired on Dutch National Television:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdBANULIg0I"]YouTube- 9-11 Attack or Godsend (Part 1 of 2)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84mx8oi1s_I"]YouTube- 9-11 Attack or Godsend (Part 2 of 2)[/ame]

This is just another twisted cry for help from the bastard child.
[/COLOR][/B]

You need to change your avatar....the lady in your avatar looks like a decent human being and it just doesn't fit the image I have of you being some sick psycho bitch...

yeah, we all know what Global Hawks and Predators are already. so where is your evidence that WTC7 was a 9/11 cockpit?

Here was part of one of my previous posts that has interesting connections to the "Treefort" crew...

New York's Bernard Kerik a 9/11 hero Police Chief recently jailed...

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and was part of the "Treefort" crew.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

New York '9/11 hero police chief' jailed - Telegraph

I want to add something to this that perhaps is another piece to the 9/11 puzzle......

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Interesting metaphore how the link for that site spells out "fellows about commission"...

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projgovt.html

A very controversial Command Bunker was designed on the 23rd floor of Buiding 7.

This "Bunker" as described by the Press was highly criticized because of the cost of over $15 Million Dollars.

The 50,000 sq. ft. "Bunker" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 went through many construction renovations and upgrades putting in bulletproof windows, bomb resistant walls as well as its own air supply and back up generators.

This "Treefort" had rooms full of video monitors from where the Mayor could oversee City Emergency Planning.

This "Skybox" was staffed around the clock...

The Office of Emergency Management(OMC) was created by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in 1996 which he organized a team of High Ranking Emergency Officials from various agencies such as Police Department, Fire Department, FEMA, Port Authority, Counter Terrorism, Etc.

This new emergency group had their "Skybox" officially open in June 8, 1999.

This group mainly focused on counterterrorism.

This "Treefort" was greatly ridiculed for its cost, location, and other various reasons.

The Press dubbed it names such as "Bunker", "Skybox", "Treefort", etc.

Time Author Philip Shenon: "seemed the supreme example of how Guiliani's ego and arrogance knew no bounds"

WABC Radio mocked Guiliani with a "Name-That-Bunker" contest for its listeners.

This "Treefort" was highly criticized not only for its massive cost but also for its location right next to one of America's biggest terrorist targets the WTC Twin Towers.

In addition it was criticized for the high floor it was on making it vulnerable to power, water, and elevator outages.

Perhaps most controversial was the 6,000 gallon fuel tank placed in the building.

In 1998 & 1999, Fire Department Officials warned that the tank violated City Fire Codes and poses a hazard. According to one Fire Dept Memorandum, "if the tank were to leak or catch fire it would mean disaster".

The 6,000 gallon fuel tank was positioned about 15 feet above the ground floor between the 2nd and 3rd floors and was near several lobby elevators.

This large tank of fuel was meant to fuel generators that would supply electricity to the 23rd floor "Treefort" in the event of power failure.

Rudolph ("Rudy") Giuliani

Here was part of one of my previous posts that has interesting connections to the "Treefort" crew...

New York's Bernard Kerik a 9/11 hero Police Chief recently jailed...

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and was part of the "Treefort" crew.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

New York '9/11 hero police chief' jailed - Telegraph

I want to add something to this that perhaps is another piece to the 9/11 puzzle......

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Interesting metaphor how the link for that site spells out "fellows about commission"...

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projgovt.html

People are saying it would take dozens involved in the "Treefort Crew".

Why do you think it would be dozens in the "Treefort Crew"?

Could be a handfull at the top of the pyramid scheme.......especially if the demolition setting was outsourced to the Israeli spies that were caught in the U.S. during that time.

Some of the Israeli spies were traced back to Israeli special forces with explosives experts.

I'll try and dig up the News articles as I am vaguely recalling this.

What gets me is why send most of the steel to China etc overseas when there are AMERICAN recycling facilities right there? Expecially during a time it was all about banding together and supporting each other.......and especially because it was coined as an attack on FREEDOM!

There is something to this but I'm not sure what?

If it is true like many in the world suspect about the explosives being used. Then I would say the steel going to China is setting up a war with U.S. Currency against Communist Currency.

Could you, me, and our entire country be manipulated by the money masters at the top of the pyramid scheme into a world currency war?

Very scary thought that we me all be just manipulated pawns by the international money masters and just collateral damage in a global war over currency (debt).

If this is the case I suspect the biggest war this planet has ever seen due to Currency of the West vs Communist Currency........billions of us may die while the money masters are filing bankruptcy.

What gets me is why send most of the steel to China etc overseas when there are AMERICAN recycling facilities right there? Expecially during a time it was all about banding together and supporting each other.......and especially because it was coined as an attack on FREEDOM!

If it is true like many in the world suspect about the explosives being used. Then I would say the steel going to China is setting up a war with U.S. Currency against Communist Currency.

Could you, me, and our entire country be manipulated by the money masters at the top of the pyramid scheme into a world currency war?

Very scary thought that we me all be just manipulated pawns by the international money masters and just collateral damage in a global war over currency (debt).

If this is the case I suspect the biggest war this planet has ever seen due to Currency of the West vs Communist Currency........billions of us may die while the money masters are filing bankruptcy.

Wow, you should do something about that.

Wow, you should do something about that.

Do you realize your lack of intellectual debate and your toilet mouth really degrades the forums you lurk? It sucks to go to some of these forums because you may be hanging around, lurking, like a serpent.

A very controversial Command Bunker was designed on the 23rd floor of Buiding 7.

This "Bunker" as described by the Press was highly criticized because of the cost of over $15 Million Dollars.

The 50,000 sq. ft. "Bunker" on the 23rd floor of WTC7 went through many construction renovations and upgrades putting in bulletproof windows, bomb resistant walls as well as its own air supply and back up generators.

This "Treefort" had rooms full of video monitors from where the Mayor could oversee City Emergency Planning.

This "Skybox" was staffed around the clock...

The Office of Emergency Management(OMC) was created by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in 1996 which he organized a team of High Ranking Emergency Officials from various agencies such as Police Department, Fire Department, FEMA, Port Authority, Counter Terrorism, Etc.

This new emergency group had their "Skybox" officially open in June 8, 1999.

This group mainly focused on counterterrorism.

This "Treefort" was greatly ridiculed for its cost, location, and other various reasons.

The Press dubbed it names such as "Bunker", "Skybox", "Treefort", etc.

Time Author Philip Shenon: "seemed the supreme example of how Guiliani's ego and arrogance knew no bounds"

WABC Radio mocked Guiliani with a "Name-That-Bunker" contest for its listeners.

This "Treefort" was highly criticized not only for its massive cost but also for its location right next to one of America's biggest terrorist targets the WTC Twin Towers.

In addition it was criticized for the high floor it was on making it vulnerable to power, water, and elevator outages.

Perhaps most controversial was the 6,000 gallon fuel tank placed in the building.

In 1998 & 1999, Fire Department Officials warned that the tank violated City Fire Codes and poses a hazard. According to one Fire Dept Memorandum, "if the tank were to leak or catch fire it would mean disaster".

The 6,000 gallon fuel tank was positioned about 15 feet above the ground floor between the 2nd and 3rd floors and was near several lobby elevators.

This large tank of fuel was meant to fuel generators that would supply electricity to the 23rd floor "Treefort" in the event of power failure.

Rudolph ("Rudy") Giuliani[/

This information about extensively testing remote flying pilotless Boeing 727 leading up to 9/11 seems to fit in with this thread...

Killtown's:  9/11 coincidences and oddities page! - 2001

August 25, 2001 - Raytheon and the U.S. Air Force successfully auto lands a pilot-less FedEx Boeing 727 six times at Holloman AFB, NM using a military GPS landing system that will enable ground control to take control of a hijacked airplane and force land it.

Civil-Military Interoperability For GPS Assisted Aircraft Landings Demonstrated

Civil-Military Interoperability For GPS Assisted Aircraft Landings Demonstrated

The JPALS system is being developed to meet the Defense Department's need for an anti-jam, secure, all weather Category II/III aircraft landing system that will be fully interoperable with planned civil systems utilizing the same technology.
Marlborough - Oct. 1, 2001
A government-industry team accomplished the first precision approach by a civil aircraft using a military Global Positioning System (GPS) landing system Aug. 25 at Holloman AFB, N.M., Raytheon Company announced today.

Sicherheitssystem: Entführte Maschinen landen selbständig - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wissenschaft

Forum List

Back