Command Bunker(Treefort) Building 7:Was this 9/11 Cockpit?

you really want to rely on a "source" where people collaborate on conspiracies?

Sorry, I can come back with many more credible sources.

This can all be verified.

indeed.I would say the sources of witness testimonys-many of them credible people,architects,engineers,scientists,demolition experts,expert pilots from around the world,ex military people,FBI agents are far more credible sources than corrupt government agencys with people in high positions of power and the corporate controlled media are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Creative with Jillian mentioned:

Everything I stated there is verifiable and indisputable...

None of these Official Govt Cover Story Stooges can accept my challenge:

Terral's Challenge To Official 9/11 Govt Conspiracy Theory Stooges

BTW, every post from Jillian is one to three sentences of stupidity supported by less than nothing ...

GL,

Terral

amen to that.everything you said Terral is so very accurate.These 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists cant stand toe to toe with the likes of you in a debate and have never been able to refute your challenge.They have never taken me up on my challenge to even explain whats wrong with the evidence in these videos i have shown them despite my hundreds of requests from them to do so.Canada 9/11 Truth - Video Library they wont even attempt to try and debunk even one,they always run off with their tails between their legs when I give them that challenge. Like you said,they can only come back with one to three sentences full of stupidity which amounts to nothing to support their theorys.

Last edited:
I like this thread...

Really? I am guessing you're not going to like it for much longer. So have you told them of your traitorous and treasonous call for people to rise up against their government based on your lies and opinions instead of hard evidence? You would do well back in Salem Massachusetts back in the 1600s, but here in modern America, we require more than the blatherings of a known, proven liar to convict, much less kill anyone.

I like this thread...

Really? I am guessing you're not going to like it for much longer. So have you told them of your traitorous and treasonous call for people to rise up against their government based on your lies and opinions instead of hard evidence? You would do well back in Salem Massachusetts back in the 1600s, but here in modern America, we require more than the blatherings of a known, proven liar to convict, much less kill anyone.

You are a true manipulator of words......I call for a peacefull revolution to vote in independents to help change our sneaky and secretive government who ignores the wishes of the majority of the American people who want a new and independent investigation into 9/11 and you twist it into something else...

As far as no evidence? People who read these forums can see right through people like you who are some type of defense attorney for the crooked...just like O.J. Simpsons attorney

As far as no evidence? Most of America knows that most of the very people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report....9/11 Omission Report even say we still don't know the truth about 9/11 and that they were stonewalled by the Whitehouse, top Military and top CIA....they say the 9/11 Commission Report was a complete whitewash....

Yet people like you who say there is no evidence for a new investigation....Mr. O.J. Simpsons attorney....

Last edited:
I like this thread...

You are a true manipulator of words......I call for a peacefull revolution to vote in independents to help change our sneaky and secretive government who ignores the wishes of the majority of the American people who want a new and independent investigation into 9/11 and you twist it into something else...
This is what you called for:
creativedreams said:
Maybe the huge percentage of American's who had serious questions about disturbing descrepancies and were robbed of a new and true investigation should just start a revolution to obtain a government that is not the most sneaky and secretive in the world?

No claims of peace. No claims of voting people in. Revolution. Your own words.

creativedreams said:
As far as no evidence? People who read these forums can see right through people like you who are some type of defense attorney for the crooked...just like O.J. Simpsons attorney
So why can't you simply state some hard evidence? Come on. It can't be THAT hard can it? Oh wait. There IS no evidence. I see your point. Yes, it must be a true bitch to constantly be reminded you've got nothing but your whining and seriously lame O.J.'s attorney claims. Well, sucks to be you because I'm not going to stop.

creativedreams said:
As far as no evidence? Most of America knows that most of the very people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report....9/11 Omission Report even say we still don't know the truth about 9/11 and that they were stonewalled by the Whitehouse, top Military and top CIA....they say the 9/11 Commission Report was a complete whitewash....
The 9/11 commission report was not the investigation. It was AN investigation into why we failed to stop it. It relied heavily on the REAL investigation as to who was behind 9/11. Nice try, but as usual, epic failure.

creativedreams said:
Yet people like you who say there is no evidence for a new investigation....Mr. O.J. Simpsons attorney....
Where is the evidence? People's OPINIONS are not evidence. They are OPINIONS.

Truthtards claim buildings were brought down with explosives. Great. Show us a blasting cap or any other piece of evidence of a controlled demolition. Your OPINION that there must have been a controlled demolition doesn't cut it.

Truthtards claim flight 93 didn't crash at Shanksville. Great. Show us your evidence it landed somewhere else. Show us your evidence of what happened to the passengers. Produce a body.

Truthtards claim Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon. Any of the evidence pointed to above will suffice.

Truthtards like you make ALL KINDS of claims, many of which are contradictory. That doesn't bother you at all. You have no evidence to support your theories, much less show the official account is wrong.

And we're suppose to just support a revolution based on your festering pile of OPINIONS? I don't think so! Anyone that dumb should be promptly deported to some third world country that doesn't mind a bunch of dumbshits running around trying to rile up the people based on lies.

Last edited:

This is what you called for:

No claims of peace. No claims of voting people in. Revolution. Your own words.

a : a sudden, radical, or complete change
b : a fundamental change in political organization; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed
c : activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation
d : a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution>
e : a changeover in use or preference especially in technology <the computer revolution> <the foreign car revolution>

Revolution - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So why can't you simply state some hard evidence? Come on. It can't be THAT hard can it? Oh wait. There IS no evidence. I see your point. Yes, it must be a true bitch to constantly be reminded you've got nothing but your whining and seriously lame O.J.'s attorney claims. Well, sucks to be you because I'm not going to stop.

WHAT HARD EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE OF BIN LADENS INVOLVEMENT IN 9/11 ?WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE A STEEL FRAMED HI-RISE BUILDING CAN EXPERIENCE A GLOBAL COLLAPSE ?

Truthtards claim buildings were brought down with explosives. Great. Show us a blasting cap or any other piece of evidence of a controlled demolition. Your OPINION that there must have been a controlled demolition doesn't cut it.

show me the forensic evidence of temperatures necessary for failure exsisted

Last edited:
b : a fundamental change in political organization; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed
c : activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation
d : a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution>
e : a changeover in use or preference especially in technology <the computer revolution> <the foreign car revolution>
Wow! You can use a dictionary! Want to point out a revolution where the government just stepped down because a bunch of disgruntled, delusional asses claimed something they had no evidence for?

WHAT HARD EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE OF BIN LADENS INVOLVEMENT IN 9/11 ?
I have none. I do have several confessions. I also have tons of hard evidence against Al Qaeda. Are you another one of those assholes that can't differentiate between bin Laden and Al Qaeda?

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE A STEEL FRAMED HI-RISE BUILDING CAN EXPERIENCE A GLOBAL COLLAPSE ?
Lots. Three of them did it on 9/11. Computer models show it is not only possible, but in some designs inevitable.

show me the forensic evidence of temperatures necessary for failure exsisted
Most, if not all, office fires reach temperatures necessary for failure to happen. Many "normal" office fires have reached temperatures of 1400F, well above the failure point of steel. If failure in a fire couldn't happen, they wouldn't take precautions like fire retardant on the steel. They would just leave the steel as it is. Most steel fire retardant is rated for 2, 3, or 4 hours. On 9/11, the fire retardant was knocked off by the planes in the towers. WTC 7 burned uncontested for over five hours.

Wow! You can use a dictionary!

yes are you jealous ?

I have none.

Lots. Three of them did it on 9/11. Computer models show it is not only possible, but in some designs inevitable

NIST said no such thing and computer models are not evidence they are theories

Truthtards claim buildings were brought down with explosives. Great. Show us a blasting cap or any other piece of evidence of a controlled demolition. Your OPINION that there must have been a controlled demolition doesn't cut it

NIST ALREADY COINCIDED THAT A SINGLE BLAST TO A SINGLE COLUMN COULD OF INITIATED THE COLLAPSE AND I POSTED THE PROOF...UNLIKE YOU

Most, if not all, office fires reach temperatures necessary for failure to happen. Many "normal" office fires have reached temperatures of 1400F, well above the failure point of steel. If failure in a fire couldn't happen, they wouldn't take precautions like fire retardant on the steel. They would just leave the steel as it is. Most steel fire retardant is rated for 2, 3, or 4 hours. On 9/11, the fire retardant was knocked off by the planes in the towers. WTC 7 burned uncontested for over five hour
s.

Want to provide any proof of your assertions ?

Last edited:
yes are you jealous ?
Of you? :lol: That's a laugh. Why would I want to drop 100 IQ points and lose my balls, my honor, my integrity and be forced to live in your mama's basement?

eots said:
Wow. You still don't get it. You're dumber than I thought and I didn't give you much credit to begin with. There is no hard evidence I know of that specifically links bin Laden. However, it is AL QAEDA that was behind 9/11. Bin Laden is the leader. There is literally tons of evidence that has stood up in a court of law that proves Al Qaeda was behind 9/11. As for other evidence, we have several confessions. Strange that you fucktards can't even accept multiple confessions as evidence. :lol: God it must suck to be as stupid as a truthtard!

eots said:
NIST said no such thing and computer models are not evidence they are theories
NIST didn't say they collapsed from the fires? Wow. News to me. Maybe you were reading the wrong reports. As for steel framed structures failing due to heat, look up the Dresden fires. LOTS of steel framed structures failed purely because of heat.

eots said:
NIST ALREADY COINCIDED THAT A SINGLE BLAST TO A SINGLE COLUMN COULD OF INITIATED THE COLLAPSE AND I POSTED THE PROOF...UNLIKE YOU
I must have missed that proof, and since you are a lying truthtard, I'm not about to take your word for it.

eots said:
Most, if not all, office fires reach temperatures necessary for failure to happen. Many "normal" office fires have reached temperatures of 1400F, well above the failure point of steel. If failure in a fire couldn't happen, they wouldn't take precautions like fire retardant on the steel. They would just leave the steel as it is. Most steel fire retardant is rated for 2, 3, or 4 hours. On 9/11, the fire retardant was knocked off by the planes in the towers. WTC 7 burned uncontested for over five hours.

Why? You would just ignore it like you do everything else. You truthtards are nothing if not predictable.

But what the hell. I'm not here to convince you. I'm here to show everyone else how dishonest and detestable you are.

Windsor fire:
There were no reported injuries except for three firefighters who suffered smoke inhalation and exhaustion. At its peak, temperatures reached 800 degrees Celsius (1,472 F), said Javier Sanz, head of Madrid firefighters, on Sunday.

Of course, as might be expected, the steel framed portion of the building collapsed. Gee.... who woulda thunk it?

spain_fire11.jpg

As for fire ratings, here is the NYC code for buildings.

yes are you jealous ?
Of you? :lol: That's a laugh. Why would I want to drop 100 IQ points and lose my balls, my honor, my integrity and be forced to live in your mama's basement?

eots said:
Wow. You still don't get it. You're dumber than I thought and I didn't give you much credit to begin with. There is no hard evidence I know of that specifically links bin Laden. However, it is AL QAEDA that was behind 9/11. Bin Laden is the leader. There is literally tons of evidence that has stood up in a court of law that proves Al Qaeda was behind 9/11. As for other evidence, we have several confessions. Strange that you fucktards can't even accept multiple confessions as evidence. :lol: God it must suck to be as stupid as a truthtard!

NIST didn't say they collapsed from the fires? Wow. News to me. Maybe you were reading the wrong reports. As for steel framed structures failing due to heat, look up the Dresden fires. LOTS of steel framed structures failed purely because of heat.

I must have missed that proof, and since you are a lying truthtard, I'm not about to take your word for it.

eots said:

Why? You would just ignore it like you do everything else. You truthtards are nothing if not predictable.

But what the hell. I'm not here to convince you. I'm here to show everyone else how dishonest and detestable you are.

Windsor fire:
There were no reported injuries except for three firefighters who suffered smoke inhalation and exhaustion. At its peak, temperatures reached 800 degrees Celsius (1,472 F), said Javier Sanz, head of Madrid firefighters, on Sunday.

Of course, as might be expected, the steel framed portion of the building collapsed. Gee.... who woulda thunk it?

spain_fire11.jpg

As for fire ratings, here is the NYC code for buildings.
collapsed ???..that building stands and it burned fully engaged for days and never experienced a global collapse and is consistent in what on would expect from a building fire as are these
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8[/ame]

. LOTS of steel framed structures failed purely because of heat.

So you disagree with NIST contention this was the first steel framed building higher the 15 stories to ever collapse due to fire ?

Why? You would just ignore it like you do everything else. You truthtards

I provide them and prove you incorrect constantly

and I will do it again...A

SINGLE BUCKLED COLUMN...#...79...BUT THERE WAS NO SOUND "AS LOUD AS A SHOT GUN BLAST"...SO IT WAS NOT INVESTIGATED

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paF0rBNksDM&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcaxvQGdmtw[/ame]

collapsed ???..that building stands and it burned fully engaged for days and never experienced a global collapse and is consistent in what on would expect from a building fire as are these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8
What a typical truthtard. I answer every one of his questions and all he comes back with is "the building is still standing". :roll:

Why is it truthtards are so fucking stupid that they believe every building regardless of construction, dimensions, material or circumstances should all behave exactly the same way? :lol: I mean, I know truthtards are mentally challenged, but the quality of morons on this board is truly mind boggling!

Notice only the steel framed section of the building collapsed. The concrete framed part of the building remained standing. OH NOES!!! There goes the truthtard bullshit down the drain!

So you disagree with NIST contention this was the first steel framed building higher the 15 stories to ever collapse due to fire ?
Where did I say the steel framed structures were higher than 15 feet? So are you claiming that ONLY structures higher than 15 feet are incapable of collapse due to fire? :lol:

eots said:
I have. Like a true blue truthtard, you ignored it.

eots said:
Why? You would just ignore it like you do everything else. You truthtards
I provide them and prove you incorrect constantly
:lol: Who do you think you are kidding? You completely IGNORED my evidence in true truthtard fashion. Pieces of shit like you can rarely address real evidence.

eots said:
and I will do it again...A

SINGLE BUCKLED COLUMN...#...79...BUT THERE WAS NO SOUND "AS LOUD AS A SHOT GUN BLAST"...SO IT WAS NOT INVESTIGATED
Um..... WTF are you talking about? It is always hard debating mentally challenged truthtards.

Are you saying the buckling of the column would be as loud as a shotgun blast? Why would that warrant investigation? Structures failing usually make a lot of noise.

If you're claiming a controlled demolitions blast is as loud as a shotgun blast, then I can only conclude you've never heard a shotgun blast or high explosives cooking off. Not even in the same league. I can shoot shotguns without hearing protection with ease. I've been half a mile from a controlled demolition and it was about as loud.

So what has eots proven? That he has no clue how loud anything is. :lol:

Where did I say the steel framed structures were higher than 15 feet? So are you claiming that ONLY structures higher than 15 feet are incapable of collapse due to fire? :lol:

the opening statemnt of the NIST wtc 7 report says that wtc 7 was the first steel framed building over 15 stories to ever collapse due to fire...but you like to pretend buildings still standing have actually collapsed

Um..... WTF are you talking about? It is always hard debating mentally challenged truthtards.

listen to the NIST wtc7 final briefing ..nipplehead !!

Are you saying the buckling of the column would be as loud as a shotgun blast? Why would that warrant investigation? Structures failing usually make a lot of noise.

no you simpleton I am quoting NIST in its final briefing on wtc 7
where they stae the amount of explosives required to take out column 79 would haqve been as loud as a shot gun blast and no such sound was recorded or reported..so once again we have a debwunker that is in contradiction with the theory he claims to support

If you're claiming a controlled demolitions blast is as loud as a shotgun blast, then I can only conclude you've never heard a shotgun blast or high explosives cooking off. Not even in the same league. I can shoot shotguns without hearing protection with ease. I've been half a mile from a controlled demolition and it was about as loud.

it is a direct quote from the NIST videos I posted three times now !!
simple Simon !...NIST says the minimum amount of explosives required to take out column 79 and initiate collapse would of been as "loud as a shot gun blast or speaker at a rock concert"

So what has eots proven? That he has no clue how loud anything is. :lol
:

so whats parrot 9/11 proven he has never read the final wtc7 report he claims to support and presents "evidence and facts" in contradiction with the findings of NIST

Last edited:
the opening statemnt of the NIST wtc 7 report says that wtc 7 was the first steel framed building over 15 stories to ever collapse due to fire...but you like to pretend buildings still standing have actually collapsed
You know, I've seen DIRT smarter than you. Are you seriously so retarded you can't understand simple English? I am not disagreeing with the NIST report. I am saying structures UNDER fifteen stories have collapse purely due to fire. It is HARDER for a smaller structure to collapse than a larger structure because of the weights involved.

As for the Windsor tower, the STEEL FRAMED portion of the building collapsed. Ten stories worth. Of course, you pretend that because the WHOLE didn't collapse that it is meaningless. Which is exactly what your claims are.... meaningless.

eots said:
no you simpleton I am quoting NIST in its final briefing on wtc 7
where they stae the amount of explosives required to take out column 79 would haqve been as loud as a shot gun blast and no such sound was recorded or reported..so once again we have a debwunker that is in contradiction with the theory he claims to support
And like all truthtards, you leave out the critical facts. Explosives A HALF MILE AWAY would make the same sound as a shotgun blast shot right next to you. Did we hear that on any of the audio tapes? No. Not even close. Not even in the fake ones I've seen truthtards try and pass off.

eots said:
it is a direct quote from the NIST videos I posted three times now !!
simple Simon !...NIST says the minimum amount of explosives required to take out column 79 and initiate collapse would of been as "loud as a shot gun blast or speaker at a rock concert"
And once again you leave out critical words that make your entire claim stand out as retarded. Why can't you add the part about half mile away in an urban setting? I've heard a controlled demolition from about half a mile away. It was LOUD. There was no mistaking the explosives going off. Do we hear that on any of the audio tapes? No. Not even from the ones that were so close to the collapse the people had to run. Now, it seems to me if someone were standing next to a microphone and fired a shotgun, one would be able to hear it. Same with the explosives from half mile away. Yet we heard NOTHING but the collapse.

eots said:
So what has eots proven? That he has no clue how loud anything is. :lol:

so whats parrot 9/11 proven he has never read the final wtc7 report he claims to support and presents "evidence and facts" in contradiction with the findings of NIST
Wrong yet again, oh liar of liars. It is YOU who consistantly outright lies about what the NIST said. You pretend the blast at the point of origin would be as loud as a shotgun blast. That isn't what was said. Not even close. So you're a liar and incredibly dishonest. No shock there.

Forum List

Back