Coming Future Food, and Water shortages.? Will AI computers take control of Food and Water distribution.? to prevent shortages?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Will a mindless AI computer software system take control of future Water and food distribution at some point in the not to distant future.? In an attempt to avoid any food and or water shortages? Will the world of the future be under control of an AI Food , and water distribution system? Your thoughts.?!?Is the world headed in that direction??

Just like how government can pick winners and losers, AI will also pick winners and losers once
it is fully controlled by the government.
So this future AI computer , will make the decisions as to who gets the food and water needed to survive? for the entire Earth.?!!?Is that what we are headed for ?!??

Will a mindless AI computer software system take control of future Water and food distribution at some point in the not to distant future.? In an attempt to avoid any food and or water shortages? Will the world of the future be under control of an AI Food , and water distribution system? Your thoughts.?!?Is the world headed in that direction??

No more so than the current inventory control systems employed by Walmart.

So if they remove humans from the decision making role, they can say it was the AI computer system that made the decision about who gets the food and water.? We government officials did not make the decision.??!!? Is this the future that we are all headed for ?!??!

So if they remove humans from the decision making role, they can say it was the AI computer system that made the decision about who gets the food and water.? We government officials did not make the decision.??!!? Is this the future that we are all headed for ?!??!
1700692518598.png

~S~

Is this a bad time to bring up my phone having a woman's voice telling me i'm wrong????? ~S~
They use a female computer AI generated voice, because they are trying to control you. Studies have shown them that you won't get to upset when you hear a female voice over the phone. They do the research on these kind of things.!?

They use a female computer AI generated voice, because they are trying to control you. Studies have shown them that you won't get to upset when you hear a female voice over the phone. They do the research on these kind of things.!?
I'm such a tool 52.....~S~

No more so than the current inventory control systems employed by Walmart.
Spot on. And not just Walmart. Every grocery chain utilizes a perpetual inventory system. So does almost every retailer, from Advance autoparts to your local department store. And it works the same way at the warehouse. Once a re-order point has been reached the supplier is automatically contacted. In fact, in Walmart's case, it is the supplier that is actually calculating the reorder points and the size of the order.

To prevent shortages???
As the WEF has announced, they will determine the distributing of food and water. Not to prevent shortages, but to depopulate the. herd.
AI was set up by Obama. That should tell you how trustworthy AI is...
AI has been around since the 1960's. Obama must have been one hell of a smart pre-schooler.

AI has been around since the 1960's. Obama must have been one hell of a smart pre-schooler.
Fast forward to now, because this is where we are living now:
Per NBC, aides for both Biden and Obama say that AI keeps both the current and former president "up at night," and by Biden's reported request, the current president's one-time boss is said to have spent the last five months "quietly" meeting with White House officials, convening Zoom conferences with various top aides and speaking with leaders in the tech world.

Quietly...because he doesn't want it apparent that he is running the country...into the ground.

To prevent shortages???
As the WEF has announced, they will determine the distributing of food and water. Not to prevent shortages, but to depopulate the herd.
AI was set up by Obama. That should tell you how trustworthy AI is...
So the future AI computer system will determine when its time to depopulate the Earth, by way of limiting food and water distribution. Also this future AI computer will decide what kind of viruses that need to be released, in order to prevent an over populated future Earth.?!? Is this what your are telling me.?

What I am telling you is that the future is now. We will never be privy to the truth again. We won't be able to believe our own eyes. Our narrative will be generated.
That depopulation has already begun. They already know what viruses to infect us with and what to put in the serum they inject us with. That they are destroying livestock and farms worldwide to starve us, now, not at some point in the future. That they don't plan on implementing their takeover in 2030. They expect it to be a fait accompli in 6 years. CBDC will be our end and the banks are setting it up now.
That Obama has never had our colonialist country's best interest at heart, and his involvement in setting up AI isn't going to be in our best interest either. It is all part of the plan for our miserable and dangerous future.
Elect another globalist and we are finshed.

What I am telling you is that the future is now. We will never be privy to the truth again. We won't be able to believe our own eyes. Our narrative will be generated.
That depopulation has already begun. They already know what viruses to infect us with and what to put in the serum they inject us with. That they are destroying livestock and farms worldwide to starve us, now, not at some point in the future. That they don't plan on implementing their takeover in 2030. They expect it to be a fait accompli in 6 years. CBDC will be our end and the banks are setting it up now.
That Obama has never had our colonialist country's best interest at heart, and his involvement in setting up AI isn't going to be in our best interest either. It is all part of the plan for our miserable and dangerous future.
Elect another globalist and we are finshed.
So these globalist New World Order, or New World disorderist politicians plan is to first take away our 2nd amendment right to bear arms, them starve us all to death. Inject us all with all kinds of deadly viruses, and or vaccines.So once we are all disarmed, they can all come in and do as they please.?Or do they want to first eliminate cash, abolish all our American constitutional rights, and then re enslave everybody in America, and the entire Earth.? And your saying they have already started the process. Thats why I never trust any politician talking about any assault weapons ban.!? They first want to take away everybody weapons, and then come in your home and tell you what they have planned for you.? I see it with this New York State SAFE law or unSAFE law that they recently passed. They want to limit your weapons magazine capacity, and take away your right to have an assault rifle. !?
Its all part of a bigger plot.!!??

Forum List

Back