Comical!

babies playing 😊

Those diapers just blew me away! I used 2 mil visqueen spread out over the top blanket with a couple canvas painters drop clothes over the visqueen. After getting Pandy & Neuman up, fed & out on the veranda I'd just hose down the canvas drop clothes outside then hang them up to dry them out. The diapers look to be more functional(time wise) than my approach was, plus those diapers are simply unforgettable with their lil tails sticking out through the penetrations!!! I REALLY like seeing those beds in the room where the little ones & their human counterparts can both play & sync plus BOND!

I checked my content & it shows that my commentary loaded. Lost in cyber space??? I'll try again. The first of the two images with Pandy in them just show her in lap to illustrate how small she was even @ 4/5 weeks old. We guesstimated that after we cut open her momma's womb to hopefully retrieve a couple of lil tykes that Pandy was about two weeks premature in delivery. Pandy's sister was not only dead but somewhat deformed or maybe just not developed enough? It was an actual miracle that we even had a lil Pandy that was still alive. Pandy's momma was so severely hamstrung that she literally had bleed to death going into labor. Pandy was a literal miracle Baboo which I coined frequently to other folks. In the same attachment one can see the barn in the background. We took the goats that survived the attack into that barn where also Pandy was removed from her mommas corpse. In the 2nd image with Pandy we had pulled out of Idaho & were back in Washington state & on my acreage. One can see that ole Jack's little miracle Baboo was growing up & healthy!

I included the attachments with our neighbors two draft horses for the big Drafts are yet another luv of mine, & yep, Pandy AND Neuman are in one of the images as I will point out to U shortly. The tall Shire stud @ a whopping 19 hands @ the withers is Benson. That drop dead gorgeous sorrel colored Belgian mare with the blonde hair @ 17 hands is named "Sandy". Just like my infatuation with the Black-Tailed deer happened between the spring of 66' & the end of 68' so did my exposure to a pair of Percheron Draft horses we needed for skidding logs. No foals were involved. We used the team of Percheron for only two weeks. I'm still strung out on the various breeds of Draft horses with Percheron & Belgians my absolute favorites. It's NOT just the little ones that I bond with.

You gave me a pretty good show with those two cute lil guys hippity hopping around in diapers(I'm still smiling/giggling about that one!) so I figured I owed you an extra two attachments plus one more for a total of five as a bonus. In the attachment where both Benson & Sandy are fixated on the lower RIGHT corner of the attachment, look closely @ that corner then start slowly panning left & low. Not far from that corner you will spot a pair of BLACK HORNS! Neuman was just behind her but just out of sight of the camera.

I appreciate both your dedication/heart towards making a better & loving world for the defenseless/parentless little creatures that would be lost without folks like you. Give lil Mia & Faith a smooch on their lil noses for ole Jack, please!

Forum List

Back