comic Urinates on Jesus Painting

can you imagine the difference of Ghook's response had it been Larry David pissing on a painting of Mohamed?

Not one christian was harmed during the filming of David's show. Let Larry David do what he wants and let those who disagree think about Larry David what they want.

Well he didn't fuckhead, so why bring it up!

Why not stick to defacing Jesus and Christian by as arrogant asshole!
but do have the same faux outrage when someone disrespects another faith on television?

Yes, I would. I don't see any purpose in attacking the core beliefs of anyone. That type of humor is completely lost on me.

can you imagine the shit storm if he pissed on Jesus? :lol:

can you imagine the difference of Ghook's response had it been Larry David pissing on a painting of Mohamed?

Not one christian was harmed during the filming of David's show. Let Larry David do what he wants and let those who disagree think about Larry David what they want.

how's that ignore button working for you, hooker?

:rofl:

In one episode, Larry David uses a fake Christ nail, to nail in the little Jewish thing that Jewish people hang outside their front doors.

He uses a hooker so he can drive in the carpool lane, a California thing where you have to have more than one person to use the carpool lane

he beat up a chemo patient thinking he was a skin head

he takes things too far to make people think about the ridiculousness of life
He also breaks up a baptism by mistake! None of those things compare to pissing on a picture of Jesus!
Are you this stupid in real life? Of course they are, he's poking fun at people's beliefs.

In this instance he's laughing at people that worship pieces of toast or oil slicks in the road because they think they see Jesus in it.

Such fauxrage.

a jew pissing on a picture of a jew....how brave.....he should grow a pair and piss on mohamed.....last i checked it was the muslim nation that wanted to wipe israel off the map .... the "christian" nations keep sending money to everyone not to kill each other...

It's one thing to question mysticism, but to do that is an insult.

Another insult is that they made Jesus look like this:

jesus.jpg

Considering what part of the world he came from, he probably looked more like this:

3cb2ff8c7d3b6-83-1.jpg

how's that ignore button working for you, hooker?

About as good as your mod skills!

That is disgusting and rude. I don't find that kind of humor, humorous at all whether it is Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha or anyone at all.

I don't know Larry David. I've never seen his act so I can't say much about his comedy.

That being said, would I avoid going to see his act? No.

Would I have left the venue had he done something like that during a performance? Yes regardless of who the "victim" of his humor was.

Immie

In one episode, Larry David uses a fake Christ nail, to nail in the little Jewish thing that Jewish people hang outside their front doors.

He uses a hooker so he can drive in the carpool lane, a California thing where you have to have more than one person to use the carpool lane

he beat up a chemo patient thinking he was a skin head

he takes things too far to make people think about the ridiculousness of life
He also breaks up a baptism by mistake! None of those things compare to pissing on a picture of Jesus!
Are you this stupid in real life? Of course they are, he's poking fun at people's beliefs.

In this instance he's laughing at people that worship pieces of toast or oil slicks in the road because they think they see Jesus in it.

Such fauxrage.

So I'm stupid because I think there are lines that shouldn't be crossed? Note Ravi, lines that shouldn't be crossed also applies to Christians!

Humor is subjective. I do agree though that it's hypocritical that much of society would tolerate the bashing of Christianity, but not other religions.

a jew pissing on a picture of a jew....how brave.....he should grow a pair and piss on mohamed.....last i checked it was the muslim nation that wanted to wipe israel off the map .... the "christian" nations keep sending money to everyone not to kill each other...

I would fear the day that a Jew when on TV and pissed on a picture of Moe! Hell people die just by printing a picture of Moe!

I was pondering cancelling HBO due to the fact that it's the same old shit over and over again when it comes to movies... I mean they had "Training Day" on again.... how fucking old is that movie? And Bill Maher has gone completely insane... now this.

Yep.... will go online with Cox and cancel right now. Buh Bye HBO!

I find Curb Your Enthusiasm hiliarious, but that will be the last time I watched it! You can't even show a picture of Mohammad with out the Muslim roiting in the street and killing people, but you can piss on a picture of Jesus! This is beyond insulting and a line that shouldn't be crossed!

However, you would have personally urinated on a dead muslim's body...and probably would have dropped a massive loaf on a Koran, eh?

I would fear the day that a Jew when on TV and pissed on a picture of Moe! Hell people die just by printing a picture of Moe!
And you weren't critical of the people that printed the pictures, were you? Of course not. :lol:

I was pondering cancelling HBO due to the fact that it's the same old shit over and over again when it comes to movies... I mean they had "Training Day" on again.... how fucking old is that movie? And Bill Maher has gone completely insane... now this.

Yep.... will go online with Cox and cancel right now. Buh Bye HBO!

I agree the only good show still left on HBO is Entourage, but that seems to be ending soon.

About as good as your mod skills!

can't hang on your own, huh, hooks?

shocker!

Funny how as a Mod you aways do your best to derail thread and troll worst thatn just about anyone!

Why not go get another hooker at Home Depot?

funny how when you get caught in stupid lies, it's all about how i moderate isn't it?

why don't you go have some kugel and a doctor brown's?

It's one thing to question mysticism, but to do that is an insult.

Another insult is that they made Jesus look like this:

Considering what part of the world he came from, he probably looked more like this:

Can you not make points with words?

And you weren't critical of the people that printed the pictures, were you? Of course not. :lol:

Except there is a difference between a comic strip joke making someone look like an ape or what ever the depiction of Mohammed was and urinating on someone or even someone's picture. A big difference.

Immie

Comedian Larry David is under attack from critics who say he pushed the mocking of religion and Christian belief in miracles over the edge in the latest episode of his HBO series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

That episode was hilarious, but not as funny as the last episode where David dated handcapped girls to cash in on the "perks" i.e. free parking (no, I am not joking).

No one has a right to not be outraged in this country, and I have my doubts that regular Curb fans, like me, are going to be too concerned with the sentiments of holy rollers.

Ain't free speech a bitch?

Forum List

Back