Comey's Memos Contained Classified Info

No reasonable prosecutor would let this go unpunished.
Let what go unpunished? You nuts have yet to offer any proof that Comey leaked classified intel.
It's against the law to copy classified material and take it home, dufus.
Link a law that says that......
Dufus thinks I can copy secret intel and take it home.

Thanks for reminding us why Dems lost 1500 seats and the White House.

oh oh so he is as guilty as Hillary on letting loose

classified info

--LOL
He might be guiltier than Hillary. "Intentionally" leaking classified information.

But I thought Mueller had all the power in the investigation, which means nothing will come of it.

Washington is nothing but a poo slinging contest. They are all a bunch of monkeys
Yes of course Mueller isn't going to throw his protege and good friend who actually caused him to get hired for this job by the govt. under the bus. Nor is he touching Hillary or any Democrat if all the attorneys on his staff are ex-Hillary Democratic Party goons.

The funny thing with all of these "investigations" is, looking at how many people have turned up guilty on the left from these investigations, Trump may be the most honest President we have ever had in some time.
it is sure looking that way

--LOL

Let what go unpunished? You nuts have yet to offer any proof that Comey leaked classified intel.

Just as I thought, there is no such law. Thanks for admitting you were merely bullshitting again.
thumbsup.gif

Just as I thought, there is no such law. Thanks for admitting you were merely bullshitting again.
thumbsup.gif
Dufus never had a security clearance, now we know why. He thinks I can write down tomorrows nuclear codes and take them home in my pocket.

thumbsup.gif
Dufus never had a security clearance, now we know why. He thinks I can write down tomorrows nuclear codes and take them home in my pocket.
You've already proven there's no law against it. Which means you were full of shit when you idiotically claimed that Comey broke the law. :lol:

thumbsup.gif
You've already proven there's no law against it. Which means you were full of shit when you idiotically claimed that Comey broke the law. :lol:
Oh hum.
18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

Weatherman - educator of the left since 1978.

thumbsup.gif
Oh hum.
18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

Great, now prove Comey "removed" the memos. Bear in mind, you already admitted he "copied" them.

thumbsup.gif
Oh hum.

Great, now prove Comey "removed" the memos. Bear in mind, you already admitted he "copied" them.
Are you playing stupid or does it come naturally?
Read the OP and stop acting like I'm your daycare caretaker.

Oops!

Comey’s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material

How about that. :mellow:

More than half of the memos former FBI chief James Comey wrote as personal recollections of his conversations with President Trump about the Russia investigation have been determined to contain classified information, according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents.

This revelation raises the possibility that Comey broke his own agency’s rules and ignored the same security protocol that he publicly criticized Hillary Clinton for in the waning days of the 2016 presidential election.

Comey testified last month he considered the memos to be personal documents and that he shared at least one of them with a Columbia University lawyer friend. He asked that lawyer to leak information from one memo to the news media in hopes of increasing pressure to get a special prosecutor named in the Russia case after Comey was fired as FBI director.

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

Comey?s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material | TheHill

This puts Trump in a Catch 22. If the memos are Secret that means the information is facts, and therefore Comey told the truth and Trump is a liar. If Comey lied in the memos then they can't be classified as Secret. So... pick your poison.

it doesnt mean that at all

it means comey wrongly released classified information

The government doesn't classify lies as Secret. If it was classified that means it is true, and Comey told the truth and Trump lied.

Look libtard, the article doesn't say what the classified information was.

It was most likely completely unrelated to the allegations against Trump. Else, they probably would not have said anything about it at all.... to protect their own integrity.

Oops!

More than half of the memos former FBI chief James Comey wrote as personal recollections of his conversations with President Trump about the Russia investigation have been determined to contain classified information, according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents.

This revelation raises the possibility that Comey broke his own agency’s rules and ignored the same security protocol that he publicly criticized Hillary Clinton for in the waning days of the 2016 presidential election.

Comey testified last month he considered the memos to be personal documents and that he shared at least one of them with a Columbia University lawyer friend. He asked that lawyer to leak information from one memo to the news media in hopes of increasing pressure to get a special prosecutor named in the Russia case after Comey was fired as FBI director.

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

Comey?s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material | TheHill

This puts Trump in a Catch 22. If the memos are Secret that means the information is facts, and therefore Comey told the truth and Trump is a liar. If Comey lied in the memos then they can't be classified as Secret. So... pick your poison.
Wrong.

thumbsup.gif
Oh hum.

Keep in mind that Liberalism is a mental disorder :cuckoo:, so no amount of facts or logic is going to stop this nutjob from yapping back the same response.

Oops!

So?
Typical libtard, stupid as hell.

18 U.S.C. - CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES ACT
Here you go, do some research, it might help you stop being stupid.

thumbsup.gif
Oh hum.

I read your post...
...you said what he took home were copies. You then doubled down on stupid citing a law which did not say it was illegal for him to do so. :cuckoo:

As far as the OP, it claims he might have violated a different law than the one you linked. It says he might have broken a law by revealing classified information contained in his memos. That has nothing to do with him making copies and taking those copies home; which was your moronic claim that he violated some imaginary law by doing so.

18 U.S.C. - CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES ACT
Here you go, do some research, it might help you stop being stupid.
LOLOL

Like I'm going on a wild goose chase through 55 links in the generic link you posted. :cuckoo:

If there's a law he broke, post it. If you can't post it, the only logical conclusion is you don't actually know of any law he broke.

Oops!

So?
Then cite the law he broke. That requires a statute...

Oops!

So?
Then cite the law he broke. That requires a statute...

It's already been said the memo he shared with his friend that sent it to the NYT didn't contain classified material.

Forum List

Back