Biden shared classified material that he stole….

Drinking so early?

Anyways, as your reliance on really dumb double standards is my point, I thank you for proving it so conclusively.

But please, go on. Tell us how Reagan's presidential diaries were Reagan's, but Biden's presidential diaries ... weren't Biden's. This should be hilarious.

Now, back in reality, in both cases, the diaries technically belong to the archives, but it's been normal practice that the president keeps them with himself.

Reagan's diaries were his.

Fuckin stop with your middle school left loon BS

Those who have the power to do something will not. Those who want something done don’t have the power to do anything about it. So just another day and example how crime pays if you are high enough on the food chain

"Corrupt Trump cult shill keeps lying about Biden. Film at 11."

Seriously, Hur? That shameless political hack? Talk about desperate.
We know, we know. Everyone but those doing your bidding are political hacks…lol

"Corrupt Trump cult shill keeps lying about Biden. Film at 11."

Seriously, Hur? That shameless political hack? Talk about desperate.
When Trump had classified documents in his secure home, due to presidents having the ultimate top security at their places where they stay, Democrats claimed it was a crime. When Biden kept classified documents at a home where the garage was not secure, they claim he is innocent. Can't be both ways. Either both committed crimes or just Biden did.

When Trump had classified documents in his secure home, due to presidents having the ultimate top security at their places where they stay, Democrats claimed it was a crime. When Biden kept classified documents at a home where the garage was not secure, they claim he is innocent. Can't be both ways. Either both committed crimes or just Biden did.

Well said

Trump cult losers, outside of your pajama boi cult, is anyone paying attention to your whining?

No? Everyone is just keeps laughing harder at you?

Fancy that.

(Oh, was I not supposed to interrupt this CircleJerkInASafeSpace. My bad. I'll leave now.)
As a lefty, you’re are the worst group to be talking about “safe spaces”

So, Trump cult liars, why wasn't Reagan prosecuted for taking his presidential diaries with him?

Bush?

Obama?

Oh, darn. There goes your "Double Standard" BigLie. Turns out that you all were the double-standard spouting liars.

And no one is surprised. If it weren't for double standards, Trump cultists would have no standards at all.
Are we talking about personal diaries, or classified documents?

Also, Biden wasn’t and had never been president at the time he acquired those classified docs

Forum List

Back