Comey's Illegal Protection Of The Clintons

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Comey has been a Clinton apologist and operative for decades.

"Former FBI Director James Comey had numerous ties to the corrupt Clinton political machine, and he still does. One connection is his brother, Peter. Peter Comey is an executive at DLA Piper, the law firm responsible for filing the Clinton Foundation’s taxes. James Comey holds the mortgage for his brother’s mansion, tying a direct financial connection between Comey and the Clinton Foundation while he was investigating Hillary. (via Big League Politics)"

"James Comey has been connected to the Clinton criminal network for decades. In 1996, James Comey acted as the deputy special counsel for the Senate committee investigating the Whitewater scandal. The Senate was investigating shady real-estate loans authorized while Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. (via ABC News)

Many people connected to the Whitewater company were arrested and charged with over 40 crimes, yet the Clintons remained unscathed. James Comey acknowledged that Hillary Clinton obstructed the investigation and destroyed evidence, yet he decided not to prosecute due to lack of “intent”."

Sound familiar?

"After observing the soft-handed approach Comey took investigating the Clintons, Obama appointed him in 2013. James Comey repeated his past, 23 years after the original Whitewater investigation. Again, he decided not to press charges — this time for Hillary’s mishandling of classified information, even after condemning her actions. The same phony “intent” excuse was used. (That’s how it works!)"

"Immediately after Comey left Lockheed Martin, he became a partner of the Clinton Global Initiative and was awarded 17 contracts from the Hillary Clinton State Department."

Comey Tied To Clintons' Money

A swamp dweller to be sure.....
DRAINED!

Coming from you, that's actually pretty funny.

Have you noticed your highly photo shopped sig pic?

I ask because George Soros has given big bucks to Jared Kushner.

You RWNJs really should clean up your own backyard, stop throwing glass houses, take the log out of your eye -

Oh sorry - those are biblical references and you would have no knowledge of such things.

A swamp dweller to be sure.....
DRAINED!

Coming from you, that's actually pretty funny.

Have you noticed your highly photo shopped sig pic?

I ask because George Soros has given big bucks to Jared Kushner.

You RWNJs really should clean up your own backyard, stop throwing glass houses, take the log out of your eye -

Oh sorry - those are biblical references and you would have no knowledge of such things.

Yes. I love it. It is an excellent exemplification of the love our president has for his boss.
My knowledge of scripture is in tact, and Christians are allow to have opinions, political and otherwise, Nuttley.

Forum List

Back