Comey 'Turns On Trump'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...ations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html?_r=0

'The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his
allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.'

One of the biggest mistakes President Trump has made so far was to allow Comey to keep his job. Comey was such huge 'damaged goods' due to everything that went on in regards to Hillary prior to the election, as well as the rampant rumors / leaks of how FBI agents who worked for him no longer had any respect for him, that he should have been replaced, a clean sweep and a new beginning.

The fact that both Democrats and Republicans have complained about Comey to say he is biased in how he does his job, tells me he is doing his job correctly.

Someone (may have been Hayden)said this morning, notice there are no quotes of Comey's at all and that is a clue they are embellishing what he actually said. Hayden did say Comey denied the FBI got a warrant and wanted DOJ to confirm it. Two very dissimilar things.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...ations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html?_r=0

'The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.'

One of the biggest mistakes President Trump has made so far was to allow Comey to keep his job. Comey was such huge 'damaged goods' due to everything that went on in regards to Hillary prior to the election, as well as the rampant rumors / leaks of how FBI agents who worked for him no longer had any respect for him, that he should have been replaced, a clean sweep and a new beginning.

Last edited:

Comey manged Millions of Dollars for The Clinton Foundation when he was at HSBC. No way should Trump Trust him especially when Hillary Clinton was stone cold guilty of violating The Espionage Act and should have been prosecuted and barred from running for office.

She claimed stupidity and he let her off the hook? How stupid is someone to Bleach Bit 30,000 emails in violation of two Fed Court Orders not to do the very thing she did?

The-Big-Bad-Wolf.jpg

Is James Coney a liberal hero again?
No, owl, but anyone with a heart will cringe at the way Trump has turned on him as the face of one of the traditional institutions he is trying to 'deconstruct'.

I keep thinking of the 12 yr old kid in a Sunday School class I taught many years ago. One of the class questions was, "In what ways do some people deny the 10 Commandments" (paraphrased. Can't remember the actual question). Anyway this kid stunned me when he said, "They say there is no God".

Looks like the idea still works. Discredit, deny, disavow, The Trump Mission Statement.

So...when is the so-called president going to release the evidence of wiretaps?
There will be a simultaneous release of THE DNC SERVER evidence of Russian Hacking, no one has seen, and the Obama wire tapping evidence.

Where is Obama? Why is he in hiding?
Ever-Get-That-Feeling.jpg

Pretty outlandish thing to say without offering President. I mean, if its true, its a BIG FUCKING DEAL.
He needs to show some proof. Let these people get on with investigations or drop it.
Hell, we are still waiting on proof on that outlandish claim Obama made..
Stop with the bullshit guys. Put up or shut up.

The same minute the snowflakes turn over the evidence of how the Russians 'Hacked The Election'.

;p

Just go to the New York Times. They'll tell you how many stories they've done on intercepted communications and wire taps.

All of Trump\s associates are under surveillance but Trump wouldn't be?

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

Wire tapping.

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

So what's the real Liberal Story:

Trump and his team were under investigation and wire taps were run.

Obama's denial that they weren't run.

Clappers' story that it wasn't done, like when he denied he spied on millions of Americans?

Which Liberal lie are we supposed to believe today?

So what's the real Liberal Story:

Trump and his team were under investigation and wire taps were run.

Obama's denial that they weren't run.

Clappers' story that it wasn't done, like when he denied he spied on millions of Americans?

Which Liberal lie are we supposed to believe today?
I know! Lets give our President unlimited powers, since none of the government agencies can be trusted! And neither can the press, so lets limit their ability to disseminate their made up stories and allow only the truth as told by Alex Jones and Mark Levin and Steve Doosey. Furthermore, it would be in our best interest to burn those lying books too. Beginning with that old Sinclair Lewis piece to trash he titled "It Can't Happen Here"!

The fact that both Democrats and Republicans have complained about Comey to say he is biased in how he does his job, tells me he is doing his job correctly.
Or it could mean he was promoted above his level of competence, because the FBI should not draw the wrath of any partisan group ... besides organized crime.

dude, I have to believe this is his strategy to show how bad it really was concerning the hitlery reports from comey. He's playing comey.

Or it could mean he was promoted above his level of competence, because the FBI should not draw the wrath of any partisan group ... besides organized crime.

Wrong. Anyone that has been in a position of power with the duties to keep people in check, knows if you are doing your job everyone will hate you equally.

I don't care what part Comey is playing now in any of this. My point is that as an in-coming President Trump should have replaced Comey because he was such a case of 'damaged goods' - NO ONE trusted him, and even his own agents had lost respect in him and wanted him gone. Period. To keep someone like that on is a big mistake IMO no matter who you are. I would have said the same thing if Hillary had won - keeping Comey was a mistake, and not for 'political' reasons - for competence and perception / trust reasons.

Wrong. Anyone that has been in a position of power with the duties to keep people in check, knows if you are doing your job everyone will hate you equally.
Not always the case.

Forum List

Back