Comey Transcripts Drop

Former FBI director James Comey reportedly told Congress that he was unaware of the details regarding the information given from Steel to (DOJ) Oher, that the FBI acquired in putting together a request for warrants to tap a political candidate, the 2016 Republican Party candidate Donald Trump.

He claims that being a senior member in the FBI, he was not aware of details of ongoing cases, however this was not some ordinary case. It was a case against the Republican Party candidate, a case in which the FBI was asking for a warrant or warrants to wiretap and spy on the Republican Party candidate and his associates.

So his claim that he was unaware of the details of this case are either bogus, which means he is lying, or he sucked as a director of the FBI, being totally oblivious to the details of an investigation on a presidential candidate in an election year.

Transcripts also show Comey saying he was unaware of the fact that the 302 on Oher, the FBI's statement about the testimony Oher gave, showed the FBI concluded that Steele, A FOREIGN SPY WORKING FOR THE FBI, had an EXTREME ANIMOSITY towards Donald Trump.

This absolutely matters pertaining to the believability of the source of information.

What is exposed in the FBI's own 302s is the fact that Hillary paid a foreign spy and Russians for a Russian-authored Dossier ... And the source of that dossier was 1) a foreign spy WORKING FOR THE FBI who had an extreme hatred of Donald Trump (something he shared with Comey, McCabe, & Strzok, we gave learned) and 2) Russians who authored the Dossier.

Comey insists he was unaware of all of this and insists nothing was illegal in regards to the FBI's FISA request.

The US IG report has already rebuked the FBI for its FISA Court filing / deception, and Oher testified that the Dossier was used as the basis for the FISA Court warrant requests, that the FBI presented the Dissier's info as 'legitimate intel' ... So the testimony of Oher and Comey conflict...

SOMEONE'S LYING!

Most interesting / enlightening to me is that the FBI's 302s show the FBI already knew Steele and the Russians were the Dossier source and knew Steele - THEIR EMPLOYEE - HATED Donald Trump and was determined to take him down.

** Information / Contents based on live interviews / discussions and article:

Transcript of Comey testimony released

You are such a liar.
There was no warrant to tap Trump, loser.
How did Flynn get unmasked?

Under James Comey, the FBI was run into the ground as the most incompetent FBI Director in the history of the organization destroyed it at every level. Comey you're a disgrace to law enforcement, American Citizens and humanity. The world is worse for you having existed.
Betcha Trump told you that! And he wouldn't lie, would he?

Under James Comey, the FBI was run into the ground as the most incompetent FBI Director in the history of the organization destroyed it at every level. Comey you're a disgrace to law enforcement, American Citizens and humanity. The world is worse for you having existed.

It's clear that Obama weaponized all Executive branch agencies.

"I don't recall" 250 times? :auiqs.jpg:

Get the rope.

That's ok. When the democraps start the 85 investigations they want to start when they take over the house they'll get a whole bunch of those "I don't recall" answers. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
After Mueller's PERJURY TRAP tactic has been exposed Democrats won't even get that.

Get ready for a whole lot of liberal-frustrating 'I plead the 5th'! :p

The only "perjury trap" was Trump using Manafort's lies to fill out his " open book test"

They can't even lose fairly. Republicans are evil.
I hate to break it to you, snowflake, but the Republicans / Trump WON ... without rigging primaries, cheating in debates, stealing other's nominations, and colluding with / paying foreign spies working for Comey and Russians...

Steele, a foreign spy working with the Russians, was working for / being paid by the FBI ... and their exposed 302s reveal they KNEW he hated Donald Trump and was determined to try to take him down...

Why was a foreign spy working with Russians on the FBI's payroll?

Why was a foreign spy who hated the President and determined to take him down (in 2017) on the FBI's payroll?

Why did the FBI publicly LIE to the American people by CLAIMING they had FIRED Steele when, according to Oher, they had NOT?
WHY THE LIE?

Why was the foreign spy who hated Trump, was working with the Russians, and working FOR the FBI ... colluding / collaborating / communicating with Mueller about the Dossier BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION WAS OFFICIALLY OPENED AND BEFORE MUELLER WAS NAMED SPECIAL COUNSEL?

HOW can Comey claim nothing illegal was done involving the FISA Warrants when the US IG reported otherwise and when Oher testified under oath before Congress that the Dossier was illegally used by NIA Director Clapper, CIA Director Brennan, FBI Agent Strzok, and the FBI to 1) author Intel Community Assessments and Reports (ICA / ICR) they illegally presented falsely to Congress as 'legitimate intel' to get an investigation started with Co-conspirator Mueller named Special Counsel and 2) illegally presented to the FISA Court as 'legitimate Intel' to illegally acquire warrants to spy on Trump and his team?

HOW can Mueller claim NO CONFLICTS OF INTEREST when among all of the many conflicts of interest he has is the evidence in Oher's testimony that he was already colluding / collaborating with Oger and Trump-hating Steele about the Dossier BEFORE he was named Special Counsel?
- The man Steele, the foreign Trump-hating spy, was working for, by the way, was FBI Director James Comey, MUELLER'S FRIEND...

These are just a very, very few of the questions screaming to be asked / answered but which will continue to be ignored by the co-conspirators and witch hunter...

2. "FBI brass called aspects of Clinton interview in email case ‘unusual,’ Comey transcript reveals"

Despite FBI Brass calling Hillary's email use 'appauling' and Comey himself declaring it to be criminally negligent, Comey mocked Republicans for asking him about Hillary's e-mails again...

"Comey mocked Republicans for that upon exiting the interview Friday, telling reporters, “We are talking again about Hillary Clinton’s emails for heaven’s sakes, so I’m not sure we need to do this at all,” while adding he answered questions out of “respect” for the institution."

Evidently Comey forgot abput how He testified under oath already and declared Hillary LIED, that she had sent/received classified, that there was classified, that she Obstructed Justice and broke laws....

Howdy, who got to admit Comey under oath the 1st time that Hillary had broken laws and lied, grilled Comey on some of the FBI's massive failures / violations of their own procedures in investigating Hillary:

FBI Agent Strzok did not put Hillary under oath before questioning her, failed to record the session as is always done, and failed to provide a transcript - as is always done.

The FBI allowed witnesses Abedin and Mills to sit in on Hillary's questioning, allowing them to know what Hillary said do they could say the same lies....

The FBI, according to the US IG, refused to charge Abedin and Mills with Lying to the FBI - as they did to Flynn, despite them doing so.

"At another point in the interview, Comey also agreed with a GOP lawmaker that it was unusual for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch to meet in 2016 with Clinton’s spouse, former President Bill Clinton, amid the investigation."

US Attornies Generals at the time called the meeting unethical and possibly grounds for disbarment. Lynch claimed it was a chance meeting but later evidence revealed it had been SCHEDULED!

In the face of evidence of Hillary's criminal activity, that includes his own testimony, Comey tried to play down the obvious Protection of Hillary from indictment by the FBI.

Comey transcript: Bureau brass called Clinton interview ‘unusual,’ email use ‘appalling’

3 Take-Aways From Comey's 'Performance':

1. As FBI Director, Comey believed he was prescient and had incredibly broad power..

2. Comey can’t recall very much of the specific facts of high-profile investigations into a former secretary of state and a seemingly unprecedented investigation into workers of a presidential campaign.

3. Comey’s surprising claim that even though he was the FBI director, he was unaware of much of what was going on in his own agency.

4. Comey revealed that he ... and thus Rosenstein and Mueller ... Knew Sessions was going to recuse himself before Sessions announced he was going to.

"One of the few mistakes Comey made Friday – as he ducked and dodged our questions most artfully and articulately – was that he claimed he somehow figured out that when then-Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., was nominated to be attorney general, Sessions was “on the cusp of recusing” himself from supervising the Russia investigation. At that point, Sessions had not announced he was even considering recusal."

Rep. Andy Biggs: I heard from Comey on Friday -- Here are the three most important takeaways

I hate to break it to you, snowflake, but the Republicans / Trump WON ... without rigging primaries, cheating in debates, stealing other's nominations, and colluding with / paying foreign spies working for Comey and Russians...

And THIS post, is the most ACCURATE post in this whole, damn, thread!

That was perfect Easy!

Former FBI director James Comey reportedly told Congress that he was unaware of the details regarding the information given from Steel to (DOJ) Oher, that the FBI acquired in putting together a request for warrants to tap a political candidate, the 2016 Republican Party candidate Donald Trump.

He claims that being a senior member in the FBI, he was not aware of details of ongoing cases, however this was not some ordinary case. It was a case against the Republican Party candidate, a case in which the FBI was asking for a warrant or warrants to wiretap and spy on the Republican Party candidate and his associates.

So his claim that he was unaware of the details of this case are either bogus, which means he is lying, or he sucked as a director of the FBI, being totally oblivious to the details of an investigation on a presidential candidate in an election year.

Transcripts also show Comey saying he was unaware of the fact that the 302 on Oher, the FBI's statement about the testimony Oher gave, showed the FBI concluded that Steele, A FOREIGN SPY WORKING FOR THE FBI, had an EXTREME ANIMOSITY towards Donald Trump.

This absolutely matters pertaining to the believability of the source of information.

What is exposed in the FBI's own 302s is the fact that Hillary paid a foreign spy and Russians for a Russian-authored Dossier ... And the source of that dossier was 1) a foreign spy WORKING FOR THE FBI who had an extreme hatred of Donald Trump (something he shared with Comey, McCabe, & Strzok, we gave learned) and 2) Russians who authored the Dossier.

Comey insists he was unaware of all of this and insists nothing was illegal in regards to the FBI's FISA request.

The US IG report has already rebuked the FBI for its FISA Court filing / deception, and Oher testified that the Dossier was used as the basis for the FISA Court warrant requests, that the FBI presented the Dissier's info as 'legitimate intel' ... So the testimony of Oher and Comey conflict...

SOMEONE'S LYING!

Most interesting / enlightening to me is that the FBI's 302s show the FBI already knew Steele and the Russians were the Dossier source and knew Steele - THEIR EMPLOYEE - HATED Donald Trump and was determined to take him down.

** Information / Contents based on live interviews / discussions and article:

Transcript of Comey testimony released

You are such a liar.
There was no warrant to tap Trump, loser.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch; this post is how Leftists SPIN things, lol...……...written by the charming, and delightful Hutch!

I quote-------> "There was no warrant to tap Trump, loser."

His statement is correct, with a caveat! What he does NOT tell you, that by using the FISA warrant, the 2 hop rule goes into effect...…..meaning...…...that any PERSON/PERSONS that the subject of the FISA warrant communicates with, can then also be surveilled. And, anyone that person communicates with, can then be surveilled also. This is how they got to listen in at Trump tower.

So then, for Hutch, let us do the math, shall we-) So I get a FISA on Hutch, and in a month he contacts through various methods, 20 people. So now I hop to them! That is one hop.

Those 20 people ALSO contact 20 people, which is now magically 400 people! That is 2 hops!

And those people ALSO contact 20 people each and I can see all the correspondence between them, which means I have just dragnetted......wait for it.....8000 individuals.

Why hell, I betcha with that kind of dragnet, I would know how many smores all of Hutch's friends from grammar school eat in their mommies basements on a daily basis-)

In essence, Hutch is a phony-e-baloney, trying to deflect using a talking point. Anyone who has an IQ over 5 realizes that the FISA warrant was just a backdoor to surveil the Trump campaign-)

Not clear to me, billy. Extrapolate, please.

Not paying attention these last ten years? Better get on the stick. I'll fish you out an old quickie, then you're on your own.

Obama's Weaponization of Government

And THIS post, is the most ACCURATE post in this whole, damn, thread!

That was perfect Easy!
OMG! There's two of you! Is borscht your favorite food too, Tovarich?

Not paying attention these last ten years? Better get on the stick. I'll fish you out an old quickie, then you're on your own.

Obama's Weaponization of Government
Thanks, billy. I knew you aren't just flapping your lips, and it's a good article. Can I ask:

"Documents inadvertently leaked by the Department of the Treasury from a briefing on Operation Choke Point clearly show that the Administration is looking to significantly impact legal businesses because it believes the public needs to be protected from industries and customers deemed more likely to engage in criminal activity. According to the Administration, those industries interestingly include ammunition sales, gun sales, home-based charities, gambling, pharmaceutical sales, short-term loans, raffles, Amway and Mary Kay-style sales businesses, and credit repair services."

I know that gun and ammo sales are sacred to you, but there ARE those who abuse the right..I'm thinking tailgating to anybody. Home based charities are abused daily (go-fund-me misuse), as are pharmaceutical sales (think opioids by the boxcar full, esp in VA and WVA and Ohio) and quickie loans at a 400% return. I don't know much about Mary Kay, but here in Michigan Amway is a dirty word. I've heard consumers need protection from credit repair services too, but have no knowledge of that.

Of the other claims I do not know enough to comment, but I'll bet even you have said at one time or another that "There ought to be a law..." when an obvious scam appears.

Forum List

Back