Comey Transcripts Drop

Prosecute crimes. Period.

Leave everyone else the hell alone.

How is "tailgating" in itself criminal activity?

Steele, a foreign spy working with the Russians, was working for / being paid by the FBI ... and their exposed 302s reveal they KNEW he hated Donald Trump and was determined to try to take him down...

Steele, a foreign BRITISH spy WHO SPENT A LIFETIME working AGAINST the Russians,

Revealed they knew he was HIGHLY CONCERNED ABOUT Donald Trump

Comey made a fool out of the Republicans.

They really need to drop the Clinton attacks. They all looked like total political hacks.

"I read all 235 pages of Comey’s testimony and I’m shocked at how the FBI operated on his watch. According to him, he was a checked out disengaged Director who knew nothing, and whose agents kept him in the dark about everything while showing zero respect for his authority."

This is like asking a CEO who sold that order or who decided to switch suppliers, etc.

Fake news?

Russian dossier fake?
Hillary shredding emails AFTER a congressional subpoena? Fake?
Hillary lying to congress and getting away with it? Fake?

I don't think so. Ugly, maybe, not fake.

The Russian dossier has not be shown to be false.

Hillary had ordered those e-mails deleted long before the subpoena & she had no knowledge that they had not. It was
an error by the IT guy.

Hillary did not lie to Congress.

I find it funny as you assfucks keep attacking Clinton while you support a real piece of shit like Trump.

Steele, a foreign BRITISH spy WHO SPENT A LIFETIME working AGAINST the Russians,
Yet we now know he worked WITH the Russians, WITH Mueller, and FOR the FBI against Trump...and the FBI's own 302s reveal they KNEW he HATED the President.

Under James Comey, the FBI was run into the ground as the most incompetent FBI Director in the history of the organization destroyed it at every level. Comey you're a disgrace to law enforcement, American Citizens and humanity. The world is worse for you having existed.
Betcha Trump told you that! And he wouldn't lie, would he?

It's clear that Obama weaponized all Executive branch agencies.
Trump telling the FBI & DOJ who to prosecute. That was OK. Right? Asshole

But when the IRS went after Tea Party Groups that tried to register as a non political group, you had a fit. Ebvenm though left leaning groups were also targeted.

Do you do anything but lie??

Hillary did not lie to Congress..
Bullshit, you lying ignorant leftist tool.

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy reads list of Clinton statements to FBI director, who says they were all false

"Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received classified information over her private email. Was that true?" the South Carolina Republican asked at the outset.

Comey said that statement was
false.

"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, there is no classified material.' That was true?" Gowdy asked.

"There was classified email," Comey replied.

Gowdy continued: "Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?"

"She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state," the FBI director said."

JAMES COMEY SAYS YOU LIE!

Under James Comey, the FBI was run into the ground as the most incompetent FBI Director in the history of the organization destroyed it at every level. Comey you're a disgrace to law enforcement, American Citizens and humanity. The world is worse for you having existed.
Betcha Trump told you that! And he wouldn't lie, would he?

It's clear that Obama weaponized all Executive branch agencies.
Trump telling the FBI & DOJ who to prosecute. That was OK. Right? Asshole

But when the IRS went after Tea Party Groups that tried to register as a non political group, you had a fit. Ebvenm though left leaning groups were also targeted.

Do you do anything but lie??

You're not real, Dave.

Fake news?

Russian dossier fake?
Hillary shredding emails AFTER a congressional subpoena? Fake?
Hillary lying to congress and getting away with it? Fake?

I don't think so. Ugly, maybe, not fake.

Hillary had ordered those e-mails deleted long before the subpoena & she had no knowledge that they had not. It was
an error by the IT guy.

I find it funny as you assfucks keep attacking Clinton while you support a real piece of shit like Trump.

"She tasks us and we shall have her."

Apologies to Herman Melville.

Last edited:
"On 245 occasions, Comey told House investigators he didn’t know, didn’t recall, or couldn’t remember things when asked. Opened investigations on 4 Americans (not 2) - didn’t know who signed off and didn’t know Christopher Steele. All lies!

Leakin’ James Comey must have set a record for who lied the most to Congress in one day. His Friday testimony was so untruthful! This whole deal is a Rigged Fraud headed up by dishonest people who would do anything so that I could not become President. They are now exposed!" - President Trump

an error by the IT guy.

You're the only assfuck here, my friend. And a dumbass fuck at that, that's the worst kind of assfuck there is.

Yes, the dossier was fake. It was purchased by the Clinton campaign from Russian operatives. THERE is your Russian collusion.

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

The Dossier states that the Trump Russia collusion began in 2011. In 2011 Trump was a TV personality and someone who ran a beauty contest. Neither he nor the Russians would have been able to predict 5 years later he would run for president. So it HAS to be fake news.

Yes, the emails were deleted after the subpoena. Funny an FBI report says I'm right:

Hillary R. Clinton

Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia

Subpoena issued March 9th, emails deleted with bleachbit between March 25th and 31st. She is a fucking crook and you defend her.

After the existence of the server became publicly known on March 2, 2015,[99] the Select Committee on Benghazi issued a subpoena for Benghazi-related emails two days later. Mills sent an email to PRN on March 9 mentioning the Committee's retention request.[98] The PRN technician then had what he described to the FBI as an "oh shit moment," realizing he had not set the personal emails to be deleted as instructed months earlier. The technician then erased the emails using a free utility, BleachBit, sometime between March 25 and March 31.[100]

Yes, Hillary lied to congress.

The double standards of the Mueller investigation

Last edited:

an error by the IT guy.

You're the only assfuck here, my friend. And a dumbass fuck at that, that's the worst kind of assfuck there is.

Yes, the dossier was fake. It was purchased by the Clinton campaign from Russian operatives. THERE is your Russian collusion.

Yes, the emails were deleted after the subpoena. Funny an FBI report says I'm right:

Hillary R. Clinton

You made that up.

an error by the IT guy.

Hillary R. Clinton

You made that up.

Yeah, he made up ALL those links....dumbass.

an error by the IT guy.

The Dossier states that the Trump Russia collusion began in 2011. In 2011 Trump was a TV personality and someone who ran a beauty contest. Neither he nor the Russians would have been able to predict 5 years later he would run for president. So it HAS to be fake news.

Hillary R. Clinton

Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia

Subpoena issued March 9th, emails deleted with bleachbit between March 25th and 31st. She is a fucking crook and you defend her.

After the existence of the server became publicly known on March 2, 2015,[99] the Select Committee on Benghazi issued a subpoena for Benghazi-related emails two days later. Mills sent an email to PRN on March 9 mentioning the Committee's retention request.[98] The PRN technician then had what he described to the FBI as an "oh shit moment," realizing he had not set the personal emails to be deleted as instructed months earlier. The technician then erased the emails using a free utility, BleachBit, sometime between March 25 and March 31.[100]

You are a fucking idiot.

The relationship between El Dumpster & Russia started in 2011. It does not mean that they thought he would be running for President although he had in the past.

Clinton ordered those mail deleted long before the subpoena. After the Subpoena was done she did not order anything deleted because she thought they wrre already deleted. Therefore, she did nothing wrong.

What was the lie?

Forum List

Back